VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. How about this.... I think WH is the type of person that needs to be alpha dog. I think that he has had a hard life, made mistakes, been beaten down, feels like because of his past he is never going to be good enough, etc... (referencing Vail's awesome - get focused post up thread). So the thirty-some guy that is bad-*advertiser censored* enough to get his eye-lids tattooed has extreme low self-esteem. Seems to me like in order to be alpha dog, he might hang out with a younger crowd. You know... the cool bad *advertiser censored* guy that the four 18 year old boys look up to... so he buys them beer and sells them some weed, makes them feel grown up because he is not the parent. So AJ is friends with these boys. She's home on spring break. Something happens when she is with one of these boys. Would one of these boys call WH in an emergency situation? Now WH is in up to his neck, but is deep down the type of guy that would help with a cover up because his narcissism (and probably an underlying mental health issue and some drug abuse) makes him think he can make it go away? Would one of AJ's friends call him for help? Zach?...

Go ahead - tear my post apart... LOL... but I think Zach is right and we need to look at everything.

Ok. How about this.... I think WH is the type of person that needs to be alpha dog. I think that he has had a hard life, made mistakes, been beaten down, feels like because of his past he is never going to be good enough, etc... (referencing Vail's awesome - get focused post up thread). So the thirty-some guy that is bad-*advertiser censored* enough to get his eye-lids tattooed has extreme low self-esteem. Seems to me like in order to be alpha dog, he might hang out with a younger crowd. You know... the cool bad *advertiser censored* guy that the four 18 year old boys look up to... so he buys them beer and sells them some weed, makes them feel grown up because he is not the parent. So AJ is friends with these boys. She's home on spring break. Something happens when she is with one of these boys. Would one of these boys call WH in an emergency situation? Now WH is in up to his neck, but is deep down the type of guy that would help with a cover up because his narcissism (and probably an underlying mental health issue and some drug abuse) makes him think he can make it go away? Would one of AJ's friends call him for help? Zach?...

Go ahead - tear my post apart... LOL... but I think Zach is right and we need to look at everything.

BBM

Well, I think this part is spot on.

Ok, thinking WAY outside the box here....kind of inspired by something I saw on discovery id.

She talks to a friend who says I can't explain, but I need $200, I will pay you back, can I come get you, bring an overnight bag because we might end up staying somewhere? She goes and gets the money from WH, goes and meets the friend, who basically was setting her up with other people to get the money, they are hanging out for a bit before things come to light, AJ tries to leave, they are not having it. And I hate to say this next part because of Zach, but they bring harm to her. Then they have her stuff, realize they can't use her card, cut it up, dispose of it and other stuff in different places and no one is any of the wiser because the friend who set her up doesn't want to speak up, and no one necessarily would link her to other players involved.

Would you believe that several of us have already performed that experiment? I managed to get mine to split long wise by hand, but the tiny little pieces...nope.
I got a new card mailed to me today and had to throw away my old one so I did the experiment too. That's when I realized everything. There is no way that she cut up the card herself. Doesn't equate. She wouldn't be in distress so close to the house. If she was they wouldn't let her cut it up into multiple pieces. Unless she already cut it up and threw it out on the way to never never land. But then what about the jacket and the clothes? ? So it was done by somebody that is in the close circle cause they came back again later to dump the rest - or so the story goes.

I challenge you to run over step on punch chop up and hammer a credit card and see if it splits down the middle long ways and then breaks up into little pieces on the other half. Impossible. First half of credit card was found one day and the next day the other half was found in little pieces in the same spot.

I was actually thinking about doing that experiment with one of my old cards like run over it again and again with my car.

Just responding to a post by Vail, but WS will not work for me to "Reply With Quote" I don't believe anyone has clarified or stated that WH did NOT use drugs. I think it may have been mentioned that he was not into *pot*, IIRC that's all that's been mentioned in regards to clarification whether WH did drugs or not. But I could've missed something along the way, if so, I apologize. JMO

He's a convicted felon who was found with and admitted to ammunition. He admitted to hitting an animal. He admitted to B&E. And even if all his "sleuthing" were on the up and up, NOTHING he found is usable by LE or the CA. In fact, a co-worker and I were talking about this today and he brought up a great point--if something did happen in the neighbor's house, and evidence were there, WH just made it impossible for the police to go back without any kind of SOLID tip. If (god-forbid) WH were involved in the disappearance and it started at the neighbor's house, the B&E and "discovered evidence" would prevent police from going back, giving anyone time to continue to clean up after anything that may have happened. Could it have been a calculated action to break in?

Is there a bag missing? Kind of reinforces, IMO, that someone initially tried to make it seem like AJ needed to get away for a while. The texts to Mom indicating that. Initially JH thought she was safe. Then the texts became unlike her. JH becomes leery. Isn't buying it anymore. Goes to police. Plan B "stalker" theory enacted. Jacket found helps reinforce that. LE won't confirm. No arrest though! Days later clothes found on roadside. Reinforcing that abduction theory. Who finds them???

WH arrested. Any clues or tips since then???!!!! I am open to someone driving me out of this tunnel I'm in.
:scared:

Wondering why LE didn't let WH continue to "find more evidence" , they easily could have surveillance on him 24/7
If they believe he is a flight risk or danger to others they could follow him. Could it be he would contaminate evidence or try to plant false leads? Any ideas ?
I actually had the same question . If they thought his next step would be to do a search and he'd "stumble upon aj " then why not just put him under serveillence

Because B&E is illegal...so is punching a dog, by the way. So is evidence tampering and/or planting evidence. And WH is a flight risk based on his history...and a potential suicide risk, based on his history...and so on and so forth.

So is encouraging witnesses to lie.

Because B&E is illegal...so is punching a dog, by the way. So is evidence tampering and/or planting evidence. And WH is a flight risk based on his history...and a potential suicide risk, based on his history...and so on and so forth.
True . thanks for clearing that up for me

I hate to think this way, but I'm starting to wonder, with no new updates in social media or msm, if the expectation from JH is that it's no longer about AJ coming home, but rather being brought home. Where are the interviews or statements to the media begging, pleading for her return? Where is the statement from the family, looking directly at the camera, asking, begging for the person who has her, who knows something, to please come forward? Where is the effort to be on the news every day, every night? I realize people deal with grief in different ways, but I would have to imagine, as we've seen in MANY other cases like this, that the family would be pleading with everyone to let her go or call the police, particularly if they believed AJ was still alive. That hasn't happened here.

AJ has also been referred to in the past tense in almost every interaction with both JH and WH. It's as if they know something, as if they know she isn't coming home alive, and JH simply wants her body found and brought home.

JMO - Mom is not on TV because she is not willing to open any door for what goes on in her house to be scrutinized. She's got something to hide... and it's not about AJ.

I actually had the same question . If they thought his next step would be to do a search and he'd "stumble upon aj " then why not just put him under serveillence

Because there is a WEALTH of evidence that can be recovered from a disposal site. If he finds a body, a defense attorney can explain away any evidence linking him to a crime.

:wave: Hi guys, new thread coming up, please get ready to pack your electronics and move on over. I'll bring some posts over so you can continue the discussion.

Thank you

Just responding to a post by Vail, but WS will not work for me to "Reply With Quote" I don't believe anyone has clarified or stated that WH did NOT use drugs. I think it may have been mentioned that he was not into *pot*, IIRC that's all that's been mentioned in regards to clarification whether WH did drugs or not. But I could've missed something along the way, if so, I apologize. JMO

I did not comment on WH using drugs, only if AJ was. There were theories that she may have needed money for drugs or was involved in some kind of drug deal or helping someone else and Zach interjected that it is not likely she was into that. (paraphrasing). The most I can assume, based on her connections and hobbies etc, is marijuana, and that just doesn't match this case IMO. I would not be surprised if someone involved in her disappearance was a drug user, and it may be relevant to their state of mind at the time, but I don't think the disappearance itself is drug-motivated.

Is there a bag missing? Kind of reinforces, IMO, that someone initially tried to make it seem like AJ needed to get away for a while. The texts to Mom indicating that. Initially JH thought she was safe. Then the texts became unlike her. JH becomes leery. Isn't buying it anymore. Goes to police. Plan B "stalker" theory enacted. Jacket found helps reinforce that. LE won't confirm. No arrest though! Days later clothes found on roadside. Reinforcing that abduction theory. Who finds them???

WH arrested. Any clues or tips since then???!!!! I am open to someone driving me out of this tunnel I'm in.

Sorry, but I'm driving in the same tunnel.
I saw all of those things you stated as ways to delay the reporting or to delay the urgency in finding her. That delay gives someone time to cover their tracks, move evidence, come up with some hair-brained scenario, etc. That's just my opinion.

I'd love to help you out of the tunnel but I'm in the same one. Just in case WH has nothing to do with this, I'd LOVE to explore other possibilities, clues, leads, etc. Problem is, they all lead back to WH.

I'd honestly love it if some of AJ's friends would come join us here. Did ANY of them hear from her after Sunday night? If so, was there anything unusual about the conversation? Do any of THEM believe she left on her own? Did any of her friends ever have a conversation with her about this Creepy Text Dude? Was that actually legit? What was this guy's name?

I don't believe she did leave on her own, and I believe the fact she was last known to be with WH the day she disappeared and then this mysterious white car in the driveway (just prior to sister getting home) is way too stinking fishy.

I wish I had more to add than that right now, but I don't. Hang in there Zach. (and others here who know AJ and just want her found safely)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geneasearcher