VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I'm going to be careful from here on out ... . ... Check this out if you felt you have been following my train of thought... . ...revisit what was said, specifically, by Wesley early on... . At this point, we have no reason to believe they met at the gas station.

What really happened that he can be trying to cover up and account for?

Your original post (much abridged above) was a great summary. Thank you.

We do have some reason, as you know, to believe that they did not meet at the gas station, and that he was in or near his hotel at that time. In the "Jailhouse Interview" with Joe Fisher that you transcripted, WH himself mentions "They [LE] said there was no video of us meeting there [at the gas station]. Uh, and they said that the cell phone was pinging around my hotel… ." The kind of phone company estimates of a call phone location gleaned from old call records can often cover a large area, but not large enough to encompass the area around AJ's home.

I know this is a morbid thought, but it really would not have taken much time to strangle her. If there was a struggle where things were knocked over, that might explain the cleaning the sister noticed when she came back.

Quote snipped and bbm:
Justice, my second oldest daughter, comes home from school at 2:25pm that day. My 18 year old daughter, Anjelica Hadsell, was not present at the home. The red truck was still there, however, it had been moved from the left side of the drive to the right side.

I find WH's detail about the truck being moved from one side of the driveway to the other very odd. Why would that be significant to him and why would he mention that? How did he even know the truck was moved from one area of the driveway to the other? Was someone watching the house that closely throughout the day to have noticed that and told him (or JH)?

Your original post (much abridged above) was a great summary. Thank you.

We do have some reason, as you know, to believe that they did not meet at the gas station, and that he was in or near his hotel at that time. In the "Jailhouse Interview" with Joe Fisher that you transcripted, WH himself mentions "They [LE] said there was no video of us meeting there [at the gas station]. Uh, and they said that the cell phone was pinging around my hotel… ." The kind of phone company estimates of a call phone location gleaned from old call records can often cover a large area, but not large enough to encompass the area around AJ's home.

Because newer phones have GPS, LE has tools that can ping a phone within a couple of feet from where it's at. They don't need to contact the phone company anymore.

It's difficult to form a functional timeline out of such a dysfunctional mess. There have been so many different stories as to when AJ was last seen, when she was last heard from, what she was doing when she was last seen, what she was doing prior to her disappearance, who texted who last, what was said in the texts, who was living where at the time of her disappearance and for how long, yada yada yada. I can't even imagine how difficult it has been for LE to have to try and sort thru all the discrepancies and stories that have been told. JMO

It's bothered me all along why there has been little effort to be accurate and answer reasonable questions on the BAJHFB page and in the media. At first, I thought they were just too overwhelmed to function. But the brief video interview of JH early on that was reposted recently showed a very organized woman with laptop and notebook. As I've watched this unfold, I've come to believe that the dysfunctional mess of misinformation is deliberate. There has definitely been obstruction going on IMO. And it's not just coming from WH. JMO

Why? If LE can figure that out they'll have this solved.

Quote snipped and bbm:

I find WH's detail about the truck being moved from one side of the driveway to the other very odd. Why would that be significant to him and why would he mention that? How did he even know the truck was moved from one area of the driveway to the other? Was someone watching the house that closely throughout the day to have noticed that and told him (or JH)?

That's why we feel the gas station didn't take place. He elaborates on everything in detail. But when it comes to the gas station part he just mention blank stares. No gas station name or location nor how many people who were present nor asking the public if they remembered seeing any strange cars at the gas station or nothing.

That's why we feel the gas station didn't take place. He elaborates on everything in detail. But when it comes to the gas station part he just mention blank stares. No gas station name or location nor how many people who were present nor asking the public if they remembered seeing any strange cars at the gas station or nothing.

That would be nice to believe, that it never happened. The other reason I could think of for the way he described it was to taunt Zach which now makes more sense with everything we know of how the Hadsell have handled the obit which is more of the same type of behavior, I guess a family trait as such. Come to think of it lying may as well be another.

Compare what she says here to later when she turns. hmmm, could his nephew have helped cover it up and clean and his sister flown in and rented the truck? So, like 'the my mom and wife don't get along' ruse to keep the funding going. The sister turning and not being on the obit is another ruse to cover up what really happened?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-03-23 at 5.06.00 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2015-03-23 at 5.06.00 PM.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot 2015-03-23 at 5.20.58 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2015-03-23 at 5.20.58 PM.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 58
The same way he tried to make the kids believe that Texty was responsible was probably the same way he tried to make witnesses believe that him driving that truck with purpose was actually AJ.

I just read luckyseven's transcript of the phone call interview again. It kills me how he stumbled over the supposed meeting...
We are not a family of words...
Just small things like x,y,z...
We stared at eachother...
It would have been hard for him to lie about a conversation, as unlike certain details they are complex.
No words were exchanged between the two that day. She was already gone by their "meeting".

Now that would make me change my users name and go into hiding in one of the game threads on this site.

I would have to call the bar that Wes is sipping at and tell them to charge me his bill.
Oooooopsy

He wouldn't be at any bar he'd still be in jail facing his other charges.

This would explain why he said that she sent him a emoji because he sent it to himself. So the word emoji on the phone screen stuck in his head.

Like i said yesterday; I would have just said she text me a smiley face or a thumbs up sign or something. But I guess I could be over reaching on this emoji statement he made.

I do not think you are over reaching. I relayed my experience with a "lying liar who lies" on another thread and will give as short of a summary as I can here. My daughter dated a guy who's lies were outed by the details he felt inclined to include in his lies; it was his "tell". The more definitive his story was, the more I realized he was covering up the truth. (She has since moved onto an AMAZING guy!) I think WH is EXACTLY like this. Anytime I hear the words come out of WH's convincing voice, I think of the guy my daughter dated and chills run up my spine. I thank God that season of our lives is over.

Could the 'I didn't go inside and just dropped off the keys' be his way of saying somebody inside the house was there with him? That's why all the fumbling about the details with the key the way a liars or his mind might work?

:eek:fftobed: Going to bed now, goodnight all. Updated my signature for you guys. Thinking of AJ. :heartbeat:

Could the 'I didn't go inside and just dropped off the keys' be his way of saying somebody else actually killed AJ inside the house or was there? That's why all the fumbling about the details with the key the way a liars or his mind might work?[/QUOTE

I may be stuck in "lying liars who lie" land but I interpret that sentence as having too much information and therefore a lie. I think if he simply dropped off the keys he would have said, "I dropped off the keys in the mailbox and went to work".

I have always been open to entertaining the notion of WH as the bumbling vigilante. He is still top suspect in MY mind, but it's always good to have a backup theory.

If he was trying to save the day and wanted to use it to win JH back, I can see him trying to be the first to access evidence, hide tips, and do dumb things like the B&E (in that case, probably thinking he had his guy and the ends justified the means). Were that the case, a manic episode could have manifested as a hero complex, even delusions that he was the only one who could solve the case.

Even then, I do agree - still someone known to the family. Probably specifically to WH. If that were the case, is it plausible this person has a score to settle with him, and he knew of what was going on before the report, trying to figure out a way to fix it himself?

Hey there TieDye! I tried to do this as well.
My Father would be that type of vigilante, you can ask some of my exes lol.
The thing that stops me from considering it too seriously is that if I turned up missing, and my Dad truly 100% felt that a guy had me in his home, he would have marched right down there, I guess like WH did,
except my Dad would not have lurked around breaking in when he knew no one was home. Nope, Dad would have marched right to the front door and he would have brought the ammo and the
gun that went with it. He sure as heck wouldn't waste time creeping and finding coats.

I'm trying to think of other theories but I can always think of something WH did or said that just draw me back.

You're right, I think the gas station could possibly just his impeding LE. Hadsell, if he claimed to be at a gas station would have perhaps told LE which one. So sending LE looking for a timeline around a gas station distracts from what he may have really done. The scenario that keeps coming back to me is that he had help renting a car from the airport, and that at some point, he switched her from one car to another, before she was taken the the Franklin location. All this was done before she was reported missing to LE. So the whole gas station thing may be him also try to fish for information as well. It is also possible he made the switch near the airport itself thus the gas station marks the timeline where he needs to distract from. Then the cell phone ping in IOW was a distraction tactic. He could not have rented the car himself, he would have needed help to cover his tracks.

He also could have taken a car from the airport lot. Many car thieves like to do that because they know that it might be a long time before anyone calls it in as a stolen car. If I am going away for 2 or 3 days I sometimes just leave my car in the lot.And I pay at the gate when I leave, exorbitant rates but very convenient.

He also could have taken a car from the airport lot. Many car thieves like to do that because they know that it might be a long time before anyone calls it in as a stolen car. If I am going away for 2 or 3 days I sometimes just leave my car in the lot.And I pay at the gate when I leave, exorbitant rates but very convenient.

But that's doubling down on risk. He would need minimize it by making his movements and tracing her as hard as possible. No hits on the cars, wash the red one make it look suspicious and the focus of the timeline, while he used the trailer which is easier to clean or switch, but he couldn't be seen in Franklin with a car that could be traced back to him, thus the shiny rental. He couldn't be seen renting it, so it would have to be somebody he could trust with his life. What incentive would that person have to help? To protect somebody who meant something to them maybe who was also somehow implicated? A person who may have a history of covering up loved one's crimes would maybe try to do the same thing until it is too late? This is why I think more than one Hadsell would be involved. I don't see them rallying like this for a friend of AJ's or her mom. All the setting up the cards with his brother/nephew taking pictures. It would explain the focus of their efforts to a certain extent. AJ's friends seem very young and impressionable. They may have helped make Zach feel unwelcome as group over time, but they wouldn't defend a killer knowingly, it seems to me. Imagine being under the influencing of grifters in a time of crisis?

Could the 'I didn't go inside and just dropped off the keys' be his way of saying somebody else actually killed AJ inside the house or was there? That's why all the fumbling about the details with the key the way a liars or his mind might work?

Well JH and family knew Wes was not permitted in the house. So since he probably was in the house than he really was saying this to rid the inner family of suspicion. At the time none of us knew of the separation. So he was smoothing them over with that line because since he was kicked out; The first thing they would have thought was why did you wait for everybody except for AJ to leave before going to the house. AJ knew he wasn't suppose to be there so he is acting like he came by to do her a favor but he didn't go in. Did he text the dropping off the car to Jen just in case she be home and wondered what are you doing here. Or was he secretly questioning JH to find out her schedule for that day?

How do we know there was no gas station?

I think there are a few clues. One, he never publicly revealed which gas station. If it was a true story he would have said ' we were at Wawa's...' and hoped people would come forward to say they saw him there with AJ.

But he was very cautious they way he told the story. Never specified the station, NOR exactly where they were or what they were doing---were they sitting in the truck, or standing in the mini mart or pumping gas or standing out in the parking lot or...? He was careful not to hem himself in , just in case someone said ' hey I work at Wawa and the pumps were not working or something that would prove his details untrue.

Also, LE apparently told him they had no video footage to verify his story. And that, if true, makes me believe it NEVER happened. And notice that when Wes says the cops told him there was no video available, he does not scoff and say ' that's crazy, we were right there at waWa for 35 minutes, right at the food stand, and the cashier saw us, I can prove we were there and she left alone in the truck...' HE NEVER SAYS ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

I know I would say that publicly if LE accused me of lying and murder---:eek: I'd try and get the publics help by sharing facts.

If AJ had been to the place that Wes told the cops about, they would have been able to verify that, imo. She was supposedly driving a huge red truck
in broad daylight at lunchtime. There would be cameras and witnesses etc etc. JMO

Well JH and family knew Wes was not permitted in the house. So since he probably was in the house than he really was saying this to rid the inner family of suspicion. At the time none of us knew of the separation. So he was smoothing them over with that line because since he was kicked out; The first thing they would have thought was why did you wait for everybody except for AJ to leave before going to the house. AJ knew he wasn't suppose to be there so he is acting like he came by to do her a favor but he didn't go in. Did he text the dropping off the car to Jen just in case she be home and wondered what are you doing here. Or was he secretly questioning JH to find out her schedule for that day?

According to Zach he may have been switching the cars in and out daily. I agree, I think he may have gone in and brought her to harm, cleaned up, but that's when it gets complicated with him being in it alone. I see him getting her out of the house with help, then hunkering down, getting small, not easy to locate and start making arrangements for logistics that cannot be traced back to him. The reason I think this is that he has a long history of crime and would fall back on old patterns of coping right off the bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24