WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

ZH and JH live within walking distance of each other. Therefore, when they alternate custodial weeks of the daughters that they share together, they are zoned for the same school at both residences.

Looks like they added a statutory burglary charge to the list of things WH is seeing the grand jury for tomorrow.

639618daa1a82a0cb2be613fd106e14f.jpg

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/Search.do

ok, Im dumb. What is statutory burglary

Nevermind i just looked it up.

Looks like they added a statutory burglary charge to the list of things WH is seeing the grand jury for tomorrow.

639618daa1a82a0cb2be613fd106e14f.jpg

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/Search.do

The doc says it was commenced by direct indictment while the other charges say indictment:

A direct indictment is one in which the case is sent directly to trial before a preliminary inquiry is completed or when the accused has been discharged by a preliminary inquiry.[5][6] It is meant to be an extraordinary, rarely used power to ensure that those who should be brought to trial are in a timely manner or where an error of judgment is seen to have been made in the preliminary inquiry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indictment#Direct_indictment

A direct indictment is one in which the case goes straight to trial, before an inquiry is completed, circumventing the preliminary hearing. These indictments are extraordinary, powerful, and are rarely used.
The term direct indictment simply means that no criminal complaint was first filed against a defendant. There is no constitutional or statutory requirement that a criminal prosecution begin by complaint. It is lawful for a prosecutor to bring a criminal charge initially by indictment.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/d/direct-indictment/

So maybe the prosecuter reinstated the burglary charge under statutory burglary?

I get that. I'm asking about all the original charges that now have a trial date linked to them.

Just went to check and it says the hearing date is now 7/8/2015.

:tantrum: My hubby keeps telling me that LE are getting all their duckies in a row...because as soon as the charges are filed, that's when the real timeline for a speedy trial begins. Sigh...I just want the guilty parties to PAY for the life they took. :tears:

Thank you Ms. Veal :)

Your name makes me happy.

Hahaha...Honestly, I pretty much got the idea from your avatar! I love Lucille! And pretty much the whole show really. Best show EVER. I'm strangely happy that someone got what I was referencing :) I tried Anne aka Her aka Bland aka Egg at first but it was too long....

Just went to check and it says the hearing date is now 7/8/2015.

Don't worry yet. You have to click on Case Details. Once in there, you'll see:
1 05/20/2015 9:30AM Grand Jury
2 07/08/2015 9:30AM Trial

So, if he is indicted, I believe it will go to trial on July 8. I don't think they are pushing tomorrows Grand Jury to July 8.

One of these threads here it says he lives within walking distance to JH. I read it yesterday.

But Respectfully, no snark intended, if ZH didn't tell us that, it would be considered rumor I believe, because we aren't suppose to sleuth anyone but AJ and special conditions allowed for WH. I believe ZH and ThatGuyBear are only VI on this case. JMO

Bringing this over here from the other thread because I believe it belongs here rather then on the Disappearance thread. I am trying to go back and link my previous post I added earlier on. I took a screen shot of the warrants that were shown in a video and tried to make out what was written. There was something in that warrant about items being taken from the residence. I am going to go back and look for my post and link when I find it.

Ok found it, not hard when I only have like 10 posts ever :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277856
Hope this works. I believe it's post # 65.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bringing this over here from the other thread because I believe it belongs here rather then on the Disappearance thread. I am trying to go back and link my previous post I added earlier on. I took a screen shot of the warrants that were shown in a video and tried to make out what was written. There was something in that warrant about items being taken from the residence. I am going to go back and look for my post and link when I find it.

Ok found it, not hard when I only have like 10 posts ever :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277856
Hope this works. I believe it's post # 65.

04-28-2015, 05:08 AM #65 JDauxa
5109df79941fcc5441ba316035bf6b08.jpg

I tried my best to decipher the search warrant picture that were in yesterday's video. Here is what I can make of the wording. Bare with me, I can't sleep and I swear my eyes are starting to toy with me. First time posting a screen shot so I hope this works.

(Cut off) daytime at a residence located at XXXX Halprin Drive in the city of Norfolk Virginia. Mr. Hadsell (cut off to next line)
< missing full word> did? not have permission to be in the residence
On 3/20/2015 this affiant interviewed AB, a Caucasian male, with a date of birth of XX/XX/XXXX and a social security number of (blacked out) Mr. Barr stated that Mr. Hadsell told him that he, (Mr. Hadsell) had "broken into" the residence at XXXX Halprin drive in the city of Norfolk.
< I believe this entire word to be -interviewed> Mr. Hadsell. Mr Hadsell refused to admit or deny he had committed a burglary at the <above?> cuts off.

< missing> their website (blacked out) that one (1) of their employees (blacked out)
< missing> Incarcerated in the Norfolk City jail on the above referenced burglary charge. In the <surveillance?> (cuts off)
(Cut off) <burglary> at XXXX Halprin Drive in the city of Norfolk Virginia. In addition he admitted to "punching" ( cuts off)
(Cut off) Mr. Hadsell, which (I can't figure out these 2 words and it's driving me nuts) admission of guilt, is necessary for the successful <pro??per??> ( cuts off)
(Cut off) residence XXXX Halprin Drive in the city of Norfolk Virginia.
(Cut off) requests a search warrant be issued for (blacked out) <can't figure this word out either! Maybe Stations? Play stations?> located at (blacked out).

I now wonder if the residences of the B&E claim to have property stolen and this search warrant is actually to try to recover stolen property? Interested to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

JDauxa, I brought the post over for you! (I hope I did it right). :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back