AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay I 'm game! I'm a Jew whose daughter leans toward atheism, so how is a female driving being immodest??? By not having a veil over her face? Her legs are covered in the car

Well, see, it's just... because.

From a student's father:

“There are lots of schools in Stamford Hill. If a woman wants to drive they can send their kids to a different school.” He struggles to explain the religious reasons behind the ban. “I don’t know how to explain the reasons. I’m not sure but most Hasidic women don’t drive,” he said.

From a mother:

One 35-year-old mother of seven, who was walking to pick up her son from Machzikei Hadass school, said: “I don’t drive. It’s a modesty thing; my mother never drove either. The men drive and the ladies don’t, that’s just the way it is.”

From the directors of Neshei Belz – Organization of the Women of the Belz community in London:

"We believe that driving a vehicle is a high pressured activity where our values may be compromised by exposure to selfishness, road-rage, bad language and other inappropriate behaviour.”

So yeah - because. :rolleyes:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...eaten-to-ban-women-from-driving-10282949.html

So basically women don't drive because women don't drive.

You'd think that a woman walking on the streets would be more at risk to being exposed to bad language and inappropriate behaviour (and being raped) than a woman driving the same route in her own car.

That's charming. Real Christian of them. You know if you were a boy and heard it your first thought would be 'Where? Where?' .. How crazy is all this?

I just shook my head when i heard they had a code word. when my husband comes home tonight I am going to tell him from now on when we are out and and i see someone not modestly dressed. I am going to stay nike and he is to look down. I will let you know when he gets off the floor laughing. so, if someone is wearing shorts and t-shirt. they would just put there head down and not even say HI to them. I guess they never take the kids to the beach ? I may be dead wrong but to just marry off your daughter that knows nothing about sex at all, and sending them off on there wedding night not even been kissed is wrong I think dating should consist of kissing and cuddling. you have to learn self control to be able to stop. I know some kids don't stop but how else do you learn self control. My mom always said if they love you they will wait until your ready, hopefully on your wedding night. like i said earlier only 2 of us waited but we dated more than one person. how many of us married our first boyfriend or girlfriend? I think they need to rethink here methods.

I just shook my head when i heard they had a code word. when my husband comes home tonight I am going to tell him from now on when we are out and and i see someone not modestly dressed. I am going to stay nike and he is to look down. I will let you know when he gets off the floor laughing. so, if someone is wearing shorts and t-shirt. they would just put there head down and not even say HI to them. I guess they never take the kids to the beach ?

Snipped and BBM. No, they don't go swimming or to the beach, per Michelle Duggar's comments. I live in an area with an increasing population of Muslims, and we regularly see women and girls in very modest swimwear, like these:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=muslim+swimming+suit&FORM=HDRSC2

http://www.eastessence.com/islamic-...mic swimming suit&utm_campaign=Eastessence-US

So, modest swimwear exists. So that must not be the only reason MD forbids swimwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnyhope