TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY easy? I am curious, how does one find a hit man? I live in one of the highest murder per capita cities and I would say it is VERY difficult to find a hit man. I wouldn't have a clue where to go, who to talk to, etc. Now, if I wanted drugs, prescription pills or an illegal gun, that's a different story.

It's not much of a leap from an illegal gun to someone to shoot it for you, IMO.

I have to disagree with you on the finding a black hit man....both women are from Pleasant Grove, which is where I grew up. It's a TOUGH part of Dallas and it's VERY easy to find someone someone willing to kill......
I'm leaning toward there is no black guy involved in this case at all. I have seen this before in different circumstances, blame the unknown black guy. Easy scapegoat....JMO

I am leaning toward a slim Hispanic female shooter, because that person had everything to gain in their own warped mind.

Good Morning America did a segment about this, I believe it was last week. They talked to Ricky's father and he said that Ricky was very distraught and was afraid to return to work with the killer still being out there.

I don't think BD would ever want him gone because in her mind, there is still that chance that he will come back to her.

I just can't get over the fact that he actually text her wishing her good luck on her exams when he was already seeing Kendra.....not cool.

I just can't get over the fact that he actually text her wishing her good luck on her exams when he was already seeing Kendra.....not cool.

I don't thnk that is a huge deal...unless he knew she was "obsessed" about him and the break-up. While I probably wouldn't have done it, many peole would acknowledge something like a career exam of a recent ex, if the ex had been preparing for it throughout the relationship. Again, assuming he did not know that she was obsessing, fuming, etc...jmo

Why? Nothing at all wrong with people staying friendly after relationship ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My take on that is that BD initiated the text conversation about her exams, likely looking for any excuse to be in touch with RP. He was probably being polite by responding "good luck".

Often when someone is faced with an obsessive ex, they don't realize that any contact will fuel the ex, and so in their desire not to hurt the ex further, they respond to the communication.

The EGF agreed to pay Cortes $500 in exchange for Hatcher’s driver’s license according to what CC told the police. What were her intentions for the driver's license?

The only way to get that license and collect her $500 was stealing it after the murder.

The drivers license would be proof of the victim's demise. (Someone speculated that it could have also been used to wreak havoc on KH by using it for identity theft purposes, but I don't subscribe to that thought).

My take on that is that BD initiated the text conversation about her exams, likely looking for any excuse to be in touch with RP. He was probably being polite by responding "good luck".

Often when someone is faced with an obsessive ex, they don't realize that any contact will fuel the ex, and so in their desire not to hurt the ex further, they respond to the communication.

I completely agree with this. I think BD is the one who couldn't let go and likely kept touching base. He should've cut it/her off no doubt, but likely didn't know how wacky she was and after having been together for 2 years wanted to ease out of it and not hurt her further.

If you can find drugs and guns, you can find a hitman.

Yes, but a "conveniently" black one? These girls didn't roll in those circles, no matter how tough the neighborhood CC comes from. BD supposedly lives in such a luxurious apartment that people keep asking how she can afford it. So, we can't have it both ways. And here's one other thought: Kendra Hatcher is seen almost universally as a high value person, a beautiful, accomplished, beloved - and, yes, white - woman. Don't believe for one second that the DPD would not have moved heaven and earth to find the shooter if it were a black man. Of this I am certain.

The drivers license would be proof of the victim's demise. (Someone speculated that it could have also been used to wreak havoc on KH by using it for identity theft purposes, but I don't subscribe to that thought).

But how proof of her demise? To presente the dl could be simply proof that she had been stollen. If someone takes my purse, they can presente my dl, my id, ec, etc, but that doesn't mean they killed me. And they knew that to know KH had died they only had to wait the next Dallas news on tv. The body of someone who is killed in a building garage is discovered very quickly. For me that story of the dl makes no sense and must be a lie from CC.

I still don't understand the taking of a Drivers License? Why would anybody want that? Doesn't make sense.

MOO

Yes, but a "conveniently" black one? These girls didn't roll in those circles, no matter how tough the neighborhood CC comes from. BD supposedly lives in such a luxurious apartment that people keep asking how she can afford it. So, we can't have it both ways. And here's one other thought: Kendra Hatcher is seen almost universally as a high value person, a beautiful, accomplished, beloved - and, yes, white - woman. Don't believe for one second that the DPD would not have moved heaven and earth to find the shooter if it were a black man. Of this I am certain.
I simply answered Hockeymom's question in regard to finding a hitman. My post wasn't directed toward race. I don't have an opinion on that issue.

This has nothing to do with race.
This case is bizarre, not your everyday, run of the mill drug deal gone bad.

Oh I think the African American shooter is a complete fabrication. Sorry if I wasn't more clear.

XGF remains a mystery to me. If they searched her apartment they had probable cause. If she was called into the police station for questioning they had reasons.

But after that she was free as a bird. They didn't arrest her and they didn't have any reason to keep her from leaving the country if that is what she did...up thread talk.

So how do we know she had anything at all to do with all of this other than CC saying she did?

I have followed other cases where they 'think' somebody is guilty and they find another reason to arrest them and hold them in jail while they do their investigation.

This time they didn't. Why not if she is suspected of murder?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member