GUILTY MT - Kenzley Olson, 1, Poplar, 19 April 2016 *Arrest*

[video=twitter;722881641832534016]https://twitter.com/cjoswaltnews/status/722881641832534016[/video]

#UPDATE: AMBER Alert for Kenzley Olson canceled. She has been located. Roosevelt County Sheriff’s office will have info shortly. @KTVH_KBGF

Safe? :please:

Hopefully they're going to help clear up all of this confusion during a press conference. The announcement was made on the Facebook page of the local P.D., so for now I'm going to assume it was a local crime and not something that went across state lines as originally reported.

AMBER Alert canceled; Poplar child found dead

The Montana Department of Justice has canceled the AMBER Alert for Kenzley Olson, with the Roosevelt County Sheriff's Office saying that she has been found dead.

The Sheriff's Office said: "We are very sorry to announce Kenzley has been found deceased in Poplar. Officers are on scene investigating and one subject is in custody."

The identity of the suspect has not yet been released.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is now investigating, according to the Sheriff's Office.

http://www.kxlh.com/story/31775731/amber-alert-canceled-poplar-child-found-dead

Hopefully they're going to help clear up all of this confusion during a press conference. The announcement was made on the Facebook page of the local P.D., so for now I'm going to assume it was a local crime and not something that went across state lines as originally reported.

Missing in Poplar, found in Poplar, sounds pretty local.

Kenzley Olson.jpg

A 13-month-old girl who was abducted from her home in Poplar on Tuesday night has been found dead.

Lee Allmer, Roosevelt County public information officer, said authorities found Kenzley Olson dead in Poplar on Wednesday.

One person is in custody in connection with the death and officials from the Roosevelt County Sheriff's Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which is in charge of the investigation, are on scene and looking into the girl's death.

No further details were available as of 2:30 p.m..

http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...cle_fd38c41a-a9fd-56ae-a897-04efc117cb5a.html

:( Will people ever tire of killing babies? We are a shameful and disgusting species.

Oh no, so very sad.

Fly high, little one, fly high with the angels.

For anybody that wants to listen to how much confusion there was surrounding this, the link below is to a radio show that apparently aired sometime earlier today, maybe this morning. This of course was prior to them announcing she had been found.

http://kfgo.com/podcasts/news-views...ails-of-amber-alert-issued-for-kenzley-olson/

It is a 9 minute audio clip with the officer in charge of the Amber Alert system there in Montana.

:( Will people ever tire of killing babies? We are a shameful and disgusting species.

As a species we have flown to the moon, created music and art that move us to tears, discovered medicines that greatly extend and improve our lives, and built skyscrapers and airplanes. We're an absolutely amazing species, and most people are good. That people like you care so deeply about children we don't know makes us special. There are just some people that are broken. They're the ones that have the problem and that don't fit the mold of a human being.

RIP Kenzley. I can't help but feel LE dropped the ball on this one. The original suspect was incarcerated... Do they not check this stuff before kneejerking? Because they should!

Try Roosevelt County?

From your advice , this interestint tidbit ""Over 74 percent of the county's land area lies within the Fort Peck Indian Reservation."""
http://rooseveltcounty.org/

So I guess it remains to be seen if this perp would be in County Jail or Reservation Jail ?

ETA Actually I guess that will depend on if the perp is Native American or not, right?

Roosevelt County Sheriff's Office - MT
1 min ·
*** UPDATE ***
The person arrested in connection to the death of Kenzley Olson is neither Melinda Tweet nor Timothy Dornheim.
Both Tweet and Dornheim have been cleared of any involvement in this incident.

My bet is the person arrested is the same person who tried to pin it on these two ^^. There were no reports on who she lived with or who last saw her or who reported her missing , correct?

As a species we have flown to the moon, created music and art that move us to tears, discovered medicines that greatly extend and improve our lives, and built skyscrapers and airplanes. We're an absolutely amazing species, and most people are good. That people like you care so deeply about children we don't know makes us special. There are just some people that are broken. They're the ones that have the problem and that don't fit the mold of a human being.

RIP Kenzley. I can't help but feel LE dropped the ball on this one. The original suspect was incarcerated... Do they not check this stuff before kneejerking? Because they should!

It's true. We do wonderful things, as a whole. But at the same time we are making all this forward progress, we seem to be also making tons of evil people who shouldn't even exist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves
Back