GUILTY MT - Kenzley Olson, 1, Poplar, 19 April 2016 *Arrest*

As a species we have flown to the moon, created music and art that move us to tears, discovered medicines that greatly extend and improve our lives, and built skyscrapers and airplanes. We're an absolutely amazing species, and most people are good. That people like you care so deeply about children we don't know makes us special. There are just some people that are broken. They're the ones that have the problem and that don't fit the mold of a human being.

RIP Kenzley. I can't help but feel LE dropped the ball on this one. The original suspect was incarcerated... Do they not check this stuff before kneejerking? Because they should!

Thank you for your post. Excuse me but had to bold the part that brought tears to my eyes.

It is so much a pity that there are persons who don´t feel or comprehend what is to live our lives with love, joy, happiness, pleasure, wishing the best for ourselves while wishing also the best for the others.

We could all be so happy and free!! We only have this ONE oportunity to experience life. It could be so good and carefree :thewave:

Roosevelt County Sheriff's Office - MT
1 min ·
*** UPDATE ***
The person arrested in connection to the death of Kenzley Olson is neither Melinda Tweet nor Timothy Dornheim.
Both Tweet and Dornheim have been cleared of any involvement in this incident.

My bet is the person arrested is the same person who tried to pin it on these two ^^. There were no reports on who she lived with or who last saw her or who reported her missing , correct?

One thing is for sure, somebody led the cops on one hell of a wild goose chase..............I'd suspect the person that implicated the other two is going to be the culprit in all of this.

One thing is for sure, somebody led the cops on one hell of a wild goose chase..............I'd suspect the person that implicated the other two is going to be the culprit in all of this.

That wouldn't surprise me at all, Steelman.

Bet you are right.
Wonder if they have anything to do with the 3/4 inch scar over her right eye?

Wild goose chase is exactly same phrase I was using...hours ago.

Soooo do we think a parent or care giver did it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm calling it parent, caregiver or close family friend; it doesn't smell like stranger abduction to me. But I've been wrong before...

It sort of has the feel of some kind of an internal family thing. Mom and Dad are in bed sleeping.....they wake up and ask "X" where the baby is. "X" tells them he doesn't know. Then suddenly "X" remembers that the lady from Montana left town about 3 hours ago, so she must have taken him. So the cops are called, "X" repeats his story, and an Amber Alert is issued especially since it's been 3 hours since she left to head back to Montana.

By the way.... "X" could be male or female..........we'll find out soon enough.

awww, poor Kensley. rip baby girl :rose: and fly with the angels now :tears:

I knew better then to enter this link, I am so sorry for this sweet angel....so tired of people harming our little ones....RIP, may justice be swift. IMHO

As a species we have flown to the moon, created music and art that move us to tears, discovered medicines that greatly extend and improve our lives, and built skyscrapers and airplanes. We're an absolutely amazing species, and most people are good. That people like you care so deeply about children we don't know makes us special. There are just some people that are broken. They're the ones that have the problem and that don't fit the mold of a human being.

RIP Kenzley. I can't help but feel LE dropped the ball on this one. The original suspect was incarcerated... Do they not check this stuff before kneejerking? Because they should!

BBM: I cannot disagree more. They took what they were told by the person(s) who reported the abduction- found both original 'suspects' in fairly short order, ascertained they were uninvolved. I think LE did a great job and deserve credit for such a quick arrest of a legit suspect. MOO

[video=twitter;722918385617477632]https://twitter.com/kfyrtv/status/722918385617477632[/video]

The FBI say they have taken a female suspect into custody after finding 1-year-old Kenzley Olson dead.

I knew where this was going from the "get go". How terribly jaded I've become. Poor Child. RIP Baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59
Back