TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess now's the time to be on the lookout for Altima's that had the oval sticker and may not now.

The rain seems to have added extra coverage.

I wonder if perp pulled into the gun store to see if anything could be seen from there to the church - like if they'd really have the cover of night...or if possibly watching traffic.

Then maybe went to the church and took a cat nap before breaking in.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a long time I thought the perp arrived on the grounds potentially way earlier than 3:50. It would for instance take them time to do all the exterior breaks and I thought one of the breaks might have been to test for an alarm, which if they were testing to see if LE would show up, they might have waited 15 minutes just for that. Also they may for instance have only gotten on their full gear once they were inside, which would also take time. LE themselves have said they don't know how long the perp was in the building before they were first seen on camera. I've not ruled out that the perp didn't sleep there, which if they knew the church and knew that Missy would be the only one there, they could have been to the church on Sunday and slept there with impunity until Monday morning and along with that they could have merely staged the break-in long after they had been there.

What is the white area that looks like it is inside the car? Is it a light on or the reflection off the mirror? Would a light be on like that if they were driving or only if they door opened? JMO but the pics are pretty close up of this car, my guess is they would know from video if someone got out or not. Maybe they do and just aren't saying...

IMaybe they turned on a light to look up street address of church, or passenger fixing their costume makeup, or street light in distance?

No co-workers - so that will include AT and CT. Everyone is off the table.
Nobody has ever been a "suspect". He very carefully and strategically defined/addressed "suspect" and "persons of intetest". You really had to listen between the lines. He stated a poi can become a suspect. He also said "family is not being considered part of the investigation." "Family and friends/Co workers not suspects" (different than definition of poi). Also CT is not a friend or Coworker and the only one that isn't family, friend, CO worker, etc) that was listed in the SW. All my opinion in what I heard from this.

I knew this thread would be blowing up.

Probably irrelevant, but throwing it out here just in case... The last few times we have rented a car from the San Antonio airport it has been a Nissan Altima. Their parking lots at Hertz were full of them. Not sure if that is just a Hertz thing or other rental companies use the Altima's also.

:thinking: What could that one possibly be?

It was related to social media. My guess is someone from that FB group did some crazy sleuthing and called in something that turned out to be inconsequential. Maybe related to CT, since she's been the primary suspect dragged through the mud with the least amount of real evidence.

So true, and both of the prominent folks who were interviewed seemed like they knew what they were talking about. I find that so confusing. Why would they risk their credibility like that if they didn't have the facts. That's why, with all due respect at this time, we need to take everything said by LE with a grain of salt.

I think of it as the OTHER way around.
I think we have to take people's OPINIONS with a grain of salt.

And that is just my opinion.

IMOO.

Nobody has ever been a "suspect". He very carefully and strategically defined/addressed "suspect" and "persons of intetest". You really had to listen between the lines. He stated a poi can become a suspect. He also said "family is not being considered part of the investigation." "Family and friends/Co workers not suspects" (different than definition of poi). Also CT is not a friend or Coworker and the only one that isn't family, friend, CO worker, etc) that was listed in the SW. All my opinion in what I heard from this.

They did not say, "everyone on the SW has been cleared," that's for sure.

Blow it up. There is a dark sticker under the license plate. IMHO.

Edited to add: I was looking at the wrong thing as first.

If it could be blown up and identified, I'm sure the police would have done that.

True, but it is a definitive statement that no one in MB's circle is now a suspect. jmo

LE has been making that definitive statement repeatedly that they've never had any suspects. No one in MB's circle (or anyone else) was ever suspect, which is no change from throughout the entire length of the investigation to date.

I think of it as the OTHER way around.
I think we have to take people's OPINIONS with a grain of salt.

And that is just my opinion.

IMOO.
Well truthfully we are both right. There is so much confusion around this case, and very little FACTS, that nothing is set in stone.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/143398538-story

"But, they still do not know the killer’s gender or race. They’ve gotten countless tips about the killer’s unusual walk, but most of it has just been opinion or speculation.

Police also said they do not consider any of Bevers’ family, friends or co-workers suspects in the case, despite rumors that have circulated on social media."

My personal feeling on this presser is that if LE ssuspected family, friends or co workers, they would have stated that no one has been ruled out, as they did in earlier statements JMO

Omg I'm in a meeting all day and it's my birthday. This is torture!! Can someone cliffnote the Cliffnoter? Please and thanks! Loveyoumeanit!! :loveyou:

If we assume the driver of the Altima is the perp (and that's a huge assumption), they could've stopped there to put on the SWAT gear in their vehicle before heading over to the church?

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/midl...rkers-are-suspects-in-bevers-murder/206847689

"Earlier this month, police released new warrants targeting LinkedIn accounts and over seven weeks of phone records potentially connected to the murder. Several family members, friends and coworkers were named in the warrants.

Johnson on Friday said none of the people named in those warrants are suspects in the case. Family members each have “detailed alibis” that has been “corroborated through independent sources,” he said."

And as far as the car at SWFA, if the perp had busted a window and then drove over there to see if police came, they would've been in the parking lot a lot longer, not just a few minutes. And in the dark and rain you wouldn't be able to really scope out or see anything at the church. That's down the road and across 4 lanes of highway and a median. JMO

No one on list, no family or friends......sounds like a hit! Scary thing about that, they are long gone!!! JMO.

That oval sticker could be any kind of sticker. Even a sticker from a foreign county.

(I have seen cars here in Colorado that have foreign country stickers on them.)

Hopefully they will be able to discern what kind of sticker it is.

IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member