TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably irrelevant, but throwing it out here just in case... The last few times we have rented a car from the San Antonio airport it has been a Nissan Altima. Their parking lots at Hertz were full of them. Not sure if that is just a Hertz thing or other rental companies use the Altima's also.
Rental car companies use new cars. They think this one is 2010-2012. Plus IMO what appears to be bumper sticker stands out as not a likely rental.

Omg I'm in a meeting all day and it's my birthday. This is torture!! Can someone cliffnote the Cliffnoter? Please and thanks! Loveyoumeanit!! :loveyou:

Off Topic:
Hey Hey!! Happy Birthday!!! :)

That oval sticker could be any kind of sticker. Even a sticker from a foreign county.

(I have seen cars here in Colorado that have foreign country stickers on them.)

Hopefully they will be able to discern what kind of sticker it is.

IMOO.

Agree. Those stickers are a dime a dozen.

Wow, they've got nothing. So disheartening. IMO there are a million innocent reasons why a car would pull into a well-lit parking lot on a dark highway in a pouring rain in the middle of the night.

Rental car companies use new cars. They think this one is 2010-2012. Plus IMO what appears to be bumper sticker stands out as not a likely rental.

Well duh. Yeah you are right about the bumper sticker being on it means it probably isn't a rental. 10-4.

(duh to me, not to you!)

Note to self: if you're going to murder someone, put some stickers on your car just as you are about to leave to commit the crime and then take them off afterward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg I'm in a meeting all day and it's my birthday. This is torture!! Can someone cliffnote the Cliffnoter? Please and thanks! Loveyoumeanit!! :loveyou:

Happy Birthday my friend. Margaritas and group hugs for you. Enjoy.

So, based on what we heard today, it was either a thrill kill or a hit? Surely, after interviewing so many of her friends and family, a known suspect would have been mentioned. In fact it was said by the lady interviewed by Tricia that information on the person was given to LE by a close family member, IIRC?

Would be helpful to know which direction the car came from and which direction it went. It could have been someone who was lost and turning around.

I think it looks like a AAA Membership sticker....especially where it's located.

attachment.php

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 327
Maybe the car at 2:00 AM was the perp doing some preliminary casing?

Correct, so LE needs leads in order to determine that or if it was a coincidence of someone stopping off the road for a bit (maybe due to heavy rain or something). But definitely needs to be followed up on since it is so close to murder site and relatively close in time before the murder.

The perp gets shorter again. By my calculations, the perp will be 4 feet tall by the middle of June, and could very well disappear all together by the end of summer. The Incredible Shrinking Perp!!
Seriously, I had such a different reaction to this press conference than most. We can rule out for now: anyone over 5'7", any family, and any coworkers. I would consider co-workers to comprise other CG trainers.
Almost everyone has dropped off my radar screen, with a couple glaring exceptions. I still don't think it's random.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...new-information-today-in-church-slaying.html/

"Assistant Chief Kevin Johnson reassured the public that investigators are still hopeful they’ll get a break in the case.

“It’s hard to get away with murder these days,” he said.

Making the job harder are scores of amateur sleuths from across the country who are distracting the dozens of investigators working the case. Johnson said last week they wasted 30 to 40 hours on a rumor that proved baseless.

Johnson did say, however, that no family or friends of Bevers’ are suspects."

I think we can conclude Missy was not targeted.

Respectfully, I don't think we can conclude that at all. Still could be a hired hit. True, they aren't looking at family/SW target people as the suspect (person in swatgear) - but that doesn't mean they weren't involved. IMO JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant