TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so why has it been said previously that some think an arrest will be soon?

That kind of information I think is what clouds opinions and sways people's opinions to Innocent people.

It seems to me that LE does Not know at this time who the perp is.

IMOO.

Does anyone have the location of the SWFA store in relation to the church?

Can't the dmv tell them who has this type of car registered in the small surrounding towns.

What is the white area that looks like it is inside the car? Is it a light on or the reflection off the mirror? Would a light be on like that if they were driving or only if they door opened? JMO but the pics are pretty close up of this car, my guess is they would know from video if someone got out or not. Maybe they do and just aren't saying...

Kristin WeisellVerified account ‏@KristinWeisKRLD 3m3 minutes ago Midlothian, TX
Latest details LIVE at 11 on @KRLD "@MidlothianPD: Nissan Altima is NOT a suspect vehicle. Only seen at nearby business before murder."

https://twitter.com/KristinWeisKRLD

LE did not say they have ruled nobody out
They said family, friends and co workers are not suspects

Yes, LE has drawn that distinction saying they wouldn't name a suspect until they had narrowed it down. There has never been a suspect named and the most LE has hinted at is having POIs. LE not having a suspect now is the same thing as it was a week ago or two weeks ago as there has never been a suspect, so is not a status change.

True, but it is a definitive statement that no one in MB's circle is now a suspect. jmo

Yes, but what is someone doing out that late on a Sunday night and stopping in a parking lot that close to the scene just a few hours before. It really may be connected. They say nothing good typically happens being out after midnight . . .

Hwy 287 is a busy road and main thoroughfare for this area. There are always cars out driving 24/7. I would feel differently if it were 10, 20, 30 min before the perp was caught on camera at the church, but over an hour?? I just think it's not likely IMO. But like everything else in this case, who knows! That's why I hope they find the person asap

I don't see an oval sticker. That looks to me like their GPS lit up that you can see through the back window.

Ok, so why has it been said previously that some think an arrest will be soon?

That kind of information I think is what clouds opinions and sways people's opinions to Innocent people.

It seems to me that LE does Not know at this time who the perp is.

IMOO.

So true, and both of the prominent folks who were interviewed seemed like they knew what they were talking about. I find that so confusing. Why would they risk their credibility like that if they didn't have the facts. That's why, with all due respect at this time, we need to take everything said by LE with a grain of salt.

I wonder why they won't add the reward money that BB says he could raise?

I don't see an oval sticker. That looks to me like their GPS lit up that you can see through the back window.

Blow it up. There is a dark sticker under the license plate. IMHO.

Edited to add: I was looking at the wrong thing as first.

Height 5'2 - 5'7".... I think they could be suspecting the use of shoe lifts, that's the only thing in my mind that could explain 5" difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrackingCrime