Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the sheets missing or were there no sheets on to begin with ? This would be important.

Just a guess but IMO LE took them. If there had been no sheets I would think they would have taken the mattress.

I suspect this person that lived with the family was revealed to police during interviews with the neighbors. I wonder if this person was at the party? Many illegals in the country and folks learn to tell nothing!

Sorry, I seem to have missed mention of a party. Can you please enlighten me?

When I read that word, my heart sank further.

How many times have we come across this scenario, a youngster going missing after a so called 'party' in their home? And we all know the usual outcome sadly.

Edited to add- sorry I think I'm way behind on this case!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The SF is comparing Diana's smartness to that of a 17-18 y old. Really?

-Nin

Anyone heard if the second vehicle has been returned to the family yet?

..is out for me. I can't imagine the bio father from Mexico would only want his daughter and would leave his 2 sons behind.

-Nin

Sorry, I seem to have missed mention of a party. Can you please enlighten me?

When I read that word, my heart sank further.

How many times have we come across this scenario, a youngster going missing after a so called 'party' in their home? And we all know the usual outcome sadly.

Edited to add- sorry I think I'm way behind on this case!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IIRC it was not a house party but a neighborhood gathering???

The oil on the stove has me...:thinking:

Not sure how much anyone here cooks with grease but I can tell you that within a short amount of time, 10 minutes maybe, oil will be very smelly and hissy and popping and cackling even if it's only ' half way ' turned up . So if someone wanted to start a fire, as is speculated, they would likely have turned it way up higher than half way.

Not sure how much anyone here cooks with grease but I can tell you that within a short amount of time, 10 minutes maybe, oil will be very smelly and hissy and popping and cackling even if it's only ' half way ' turned up . So if someone wanted to start a fire, as is speculated, they would likely have turned it way up higher than half way.

Good point. Wondering if person may just not be "that smart"???

Has anyone been able to find that Facebook page ? I'm struggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm....this is getting really messy. The extended family dynamics are just WOW! Different story different day. Not even sure where to begin. Have LE confirmed or denied any of the "stories"?

earlier in the thread someone found out the home also has a "den that can be used as a third bedroom".

there are two bedrooms in the home...

Multiple siblings of Diana...

so...does Diana share a room with her siblings?..... While mom and step- dad have the other bedroom?

:thinking:

Ok just throwing stuff against the wall to see if it sticks.

Ex roommate is somehow known by or connected to Diana's bio dad? Is that not a huge red flag since bio dad has threatened to get his children back? And so this family thinks it's a great idea to let him bunk there for a month? Not to mention having a virtual strange man living in very close quarters with not only young children but a young girl who then goes on to become "attached" to him?

I'm throwing the bs flag on that whole scenario. It's wrong from a hundred different angles. And say Diana did see ex roommate outside and snuck out to go with him, which I think would be a whole lot easier than him sneaking in the house and risking making noise and getting caught, then who turned on the stove? And how convenient that there was already a pan of oil on the stove.

If Diana snuck out to ex roommate or even to some other complete stranger she'd have no reason to turn on the stove.

After seeing the layout of the home I just do not believe someone came in that house.

The SF mentioning the blanket a hundred times really puts me off. I don't know why.

And how many stories are there now about the 2:00 am or 2:30 am or maybe it was 3:00 am sighting? Mother got up to use the bathroom. Mother got up to make a bottle for the baby. Sister got up to use the bathroom. Who is the sister? How old is the sister? I've only seen boy children so far.

I'll get off my soapbox. I guess I just am having a hard time believing a "came into the house" abduction theory.

All MOO. IMO Alphabet soup

why was he rushing a woman?

Probably because they are all very stressed right now.

IMO the stepmom should never have gone to that house. Go to Ft Myers, be close to the investigation, whatever. But she has been flinging accusations on SM, threatening people, and being totally inappropriate. She went there to confront and accuse. And right now, that isn't needed.

The first version of the story was that all four burners were on high, which made me think whoever turned it on planned on the oil boiling over and catching fire on the other burners.

Oil/grease fires are stinky. The family would probably have smelled it and been able to get out in time. So the point may have been to destroy the trailer, not kill anybody.

it sounds to me as if he was deported after serving time in jail and I don't think they will allow him back to look for her.

"Vizcarra said Diana’s father was deported about a year ago, while Jimenez said it was in 2013. Vizcarra said he was deported after an arrest stemming from an argument and possession of a weapon. She said police have questioned Alvares on the phone about his daughter’s disappearance. He wants to come to the U.S. to help find his daughter, Vizcarra said."

Snip

"Areas being searched include wooded acreage behind and around the community, some of which is part of Estero Bay Preserve, as well as small ponds on the mobile home park’s property."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...th-lee-county-9-year-old-second-day/85182490/

Post #6 shows the Estero Bay Preserve area, etc.:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ort-Myers-29-May-2016&p=12594068#post12594068

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80