Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
2Hope4 post 903....your last remark about the 3 acres of land...if it is in solely in his name....I wonder if he has signd over the land to his current lawyer for representing him in this case. I know he 'said' he did not make a lot of money in the past years, so he has no money to pay a private lawyer....the only thing he has is the land. Once the money is used up he can apply for state funding to represent him. The sad part is, others living with him lose out. They could have sold the land if it was in their name(s) and lived a 'decent' life....but not now. (Decent is not the correct word, but I cannot think of the correct one). There may be leins on the land if he owes anyone vehicles that they cannot get now due to it being part of a crime scene.
His land is really worth nothing. Even if you burned every building to the ground, I doubt there is one person in Fulton County who'd buy that property.

I immediately thought of like what our military has been shown to use on terroristic detainees[emoji20]
d80bbbfbc4158133a0e3b66da85c03a0.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pair that hood with sound cancelling ear muffs.... (ugh)

His land is really worth nothing. Even if you burnt every building to the ground, I doubt there is one person in Fulton County who'd buy that property.
I've thought this so often...and if someone from out of town bought it, they would eventually be told about its past. Bulldoze it all and throw down some wildflower seed. Like 911 ground zero, make it a memorial, a symbol of a memorial, remembrance, and defiance against evil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Apologies if this has been touched on, but the Nike Shoebox with letter and undergarments. They took that from the 2nd floor of Ce's house? The address on the warrant is Ce's house right? Why that? Was it for the dogs to get a good scent, or an error. Confused about that.

Behind on the thread. Has anyone said why the body they found at JDW was not listed in the inventory?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Behind on the thread. Has anyone said why the body they found at JDW was not listed in the inventory?

I haven't read the SW but a body was found at his house?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

It was mentioned (I think by LE) in at least 1 msm outlet but I don't remember which one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not convinced it's one sock. All items that have pairs have been listed as quantity: 1. Everything is 1 glove, 1 shoe, 1 sock. It's have to be because those items are pairs. There's no way there is that many items missing it's pair. Right?

Exactly. This comforts me the most because you just KNOW that she screwed up his disgusting plans for anything long and drawn out. She was tiny/thin but she grew up in the country. Those country girls are strong and they don't take s***. She was in familiar surroundings and I think that helped spur her on. That the LOVE that everyone had for her is what brought about his end. LOVE conquered EVIL. There's a symbiosis there that still allows me to believe that God is still watching.

It seems that LE was all over that area after midnight and finding the bike. I believe she fought like he**. With blood in the area and on the helmet and on the motorcycle, I just don't think that he could have managed to take her back to his property without there being a trail----because a pumping heart means continuous bleeding.

If anyone wants to go get a feel for how evil JW is, a previous victim has just provided some insight on social media. I do strongly suggest just letting her provide insight as she feels appropriate and not bombard her with questions. She relives her experience everyday.

? I'm confused.

:wave: Please wrap up your thoughts on this thread & get ready to make the move over to thread #7

This thread will be closing in 10 minutes. Thanks!

Page number by any chance on the 2016 doc? I'm missing what's happening in the screen shot ... because that's from the 1990 case.
Wrong screen shot.....my bad lol

Aha! Good catch. I keep on going through it on my device....I may print. Sometimes hard copies make things "pop" better. Thanks!

Wrong screen shot. Let me resend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads