Was Burke Involved? # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry. I have no clue how my tape dispenser comment got on this "was Burke involved" thread, lol.

I'll try to add a pertinent comment - always thought it was Patsy, but the Dr Phil and CBS shows converted me to BDI. It would be so helpful to see ALL of Burke's interviews - anyone know how the interview portions we saw became public?

That's a great question!

I'd guess the family dog who moved next door, but it's not talking - the dog probably got a gag order too!

It does seem like a psychologist or psychiatrist might have to give such a warning. But maybe there were enough events that others were warning the family and they refused to listen.

Didn't Melinda & JAR both spend time in Charlevoix the summer before? The summer that JonBenet was treated a couple times for head injuries?

I'd guess the family dog who moved next door, but it's not talking - the dog probably got a gag order too!

It does seem like a psychologist or psychiatrist might have to give such a warning. But maybe there were enough events that others were warning the family and they refused to listen.

Someone had to warn them or advise them that there was a danger in the home in order for them to 'knowingly' blah, blah, blah, place her in a situation which put her at risk of death. One can't simply assume that they 'knew', there must be evidence of that knowledge. There was no 'should have known' language which would raise the reasonable person standard of care. I am curious as to the testimony that lead the GJ to so rule.

Just read this "Ramsey's brother Burke offers to take lie detector in bid to prove innocence" http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jonbenet-ramseys-brother-burke-offers-8911243

1.No chance of this happening
2.They are totally unreliable particularly when you are so used to lying you don't know what the truth is anymore
3.It will take more that a negative lie detector test to prove he is not involved accident or not.

If he submits to a BPD polygrapher and passes, then I will move away from BDI. I happen to believe that polygraphs are reliable. But, LW can't pick the examiner because that lends to a conspirator theory.

Strange that he didn't do this earlier in life, or at least with Dr.Phaux's guy before the show.

Thanks for biting. I wonder what is in the COUNTS that we do not have. I wonder if the GJ determined that one, or both, of the parents were the murderer(s), but unable to determine which, indicted both. I have seen this happen to two men who beat one of their wives to death but no one could determine which one struck the blows. Both were charged and convicted of murder. It is possible that one of the COUNTS was Murder in the First Degree, isn't it?

Without being able to read all the counts I can only guess that they covered for Burke and knew that he was a danger to his sister but failed to heed warnings.

Then I want to know who warned them that Burke was a danger to his sister? It seems that the GJ must have had some evidence of a warning in order to 'True Bill" Count IV.

Who would be able to testify that Burke posed a risk of bodily harm and even death to his sister?

No, if the GJ had wanted to charge one or the other of the Ramsey adults with 1st degree murder, they would have done so. It was very clear what roles everyone in the household had played, just from the 2 indictments we were able to read.

If he submits to a BPD polygrapher and passes, then I will move away from BDI. I happen to believe that polygraphs are reliable. But, LW can't pick the examiner because that lends to a conspirator theory.

Strange that he didn't do this earlier in life, or at least with Dr.Phaux's guy before the show.

I am calling it here, it will be Dr. Phony Phil's polygraph guy and it will be televised.

Just read this "Ramsey's brother Burke offers to take lie detector in bid to prove innocence" http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jonbenet-ramseys-brother-burke-offers-8911243

1.No chance of this happening
2.They are totally unreliable particularly when you are so used to lying you don't know what the truth is anymore
3.It will take more that a negative lie detector test to prove he is not involved accident or not.

Exactly where did Burke make such an offer? Or, where did his lawyer Lin Wood make such an offer? I didn't see any such offer in that article.
Oh my ...

Sociopaths and psychopaths have no problem passing lie detector tests- they have no conscience- and from what I saw of Burke he fits into one of those two categories. My opinion only.

This is what I hope and think the public at large should demand from John and Burke:

Release Jonbenet's medical records- the COMPLETE file.
Release Burke's medical records- the complete file up until his sisters murder and any sealed psychological evaluations soon after.
Release the entire Grand Jury findings, true bills and recommendations.
Allow Fleet and Pricilla White to share all they know from the time without fear of lawsuits.
Allow JAR and Melinda to speak openly and candidly with a journalist like Andrrson Cooper.
Release Patsy Ramssey's complete medical history.
I want both John and Burke interviewed by the only FBI agent that was at the house that morning.

If Burke Ramsey is innocent then John should have no problem doing these things to help clear BOTH of them now.

A lie detector from Burke is almost laughable now. He went on national television to be interviewed by his lawyers other client but wouldn't meet with Boulder Police Detectives- GMAB. The only reason L Lin Wood would allow Burke to take a poly is he knows good and well Burke would pass it because of the way his clients mind works... He lacks a conscience and empathy- any child could see that from his interviews. MOO

From the article

However, Burke's lawyers are now in the process of suing US channel CBS over its claims and he has pledged to take a lie detector test to clear his name once and for all.

His lawyer told The Sun on Sunday : “If the Boulder Police Department called me and said we’d like to talk to Burke and have a lie detector test done, yeah I’m happy to consider it.

From the article

However, Burke's lawyers are now in the process of suing US channel CBS over its claims and he has pledged to take a lie detector test to clear his name once and for all.

His lawyer told The Sun on Sunday : “If the Boulder Police Department called me and said we’d like to talk to Burke and have a lie detector test done, yeah I’m happy to consider it.

Ya know , I don't think either of these things will happen.

Oh L Lin Wood, that should have been considered and done a long time ago. We are not fools.

From the article

It sounds to me like his lawyer pledged to consider taking a lie detector test- consider. Maybe he should start with baby steps and pledge to have Burke talk to police. Lin Wood is very good at blowing smoke.

Ya know , I don't think either of these things will happen.

Yep. The BPD has no reason to ask BR to take a test. Even if he failed they cannot arrest him nor could he be charged

Exactly where did Burke make such an offer? Or, where did his lawyer Lin Wood make such an offer? I didn't see any such offer in that article.
Oh my ...

Keep scrolling down from the many photos- it's there in black and white but will never happen due to BR being considered an "infant" in the eyes of the CO law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone had to warn them or advise them that there was a danger in the home in order for them to 'knowingly' blah, blah, blah, place her in a situation which put her at risk of death. One can't simply assume that they 'knew', there must be evidence of that knowledge. There was no 'should have known' language which would raise the reasonable person standard of care. I am curious as to the testimony that lead the GJ to so rule.

Perhaps BR had a therapist who voiced his/her concern to JR and PR.

Keep scrolling down from the many photos- it's there in black and white but will never happen due to BR being considered an "infant" in the eyes of the CO law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I see is his lawyer saying he'd consider taking a lie detector test - which is a long way from he offered to.

No, if the GJ had wanted to charge one or the other of the Ramsey adults with 1st degree murder, they would have done so. It was very clear what roles everyone in the household had played, just from the 2 indictments we were able to read.

I only saw COUNTS IV and VII(a) from John's True BIll. Where can I read COUNTS I, II, III, V, VI or any COUNTS beyond VII(a)?

You can't Teatime- the judge only allowed the release of those limited few. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173