Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see an E and then what looks to be a star.
T and either an 8 or B. Then either a backwards R or A. The last two letters look much larger and they are harder to decipher. The E and what I believe to be a star are spaced further away from the three letters. Could the peach have been a cover up tattoo for these initials?

So, I see either 1) E star T8R 2) E star T8A 3) E star TBA 4) E star TBR

If it is then it's a horrible job covering it up. And usually for a cover up dark colors are used to mask the previous tattoo. So let's say she came in and said she wanted that covered she would have him design something that would have heavy dark colors there to hide the old one.

Is Jane Doe 10 on Shadowraith's map Peaches?
Also can anyone find more info on the unidentified female teen found near peaches torso on 03/06/06? On Shadowraiths map.
Been trying to find this unidentified girl somewhere or on a site with no luck.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...13&msa=0&z=8&mid=1qkhrf9-PegFz5QSz9lcmVPLGcvc
Hi there, here's the (now useless) link.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/397230p-336638c.html

But, as you can see, unfortunately, it no longer works.

NB: From my notes, all that I have is that s/he was found near the Belt Parkway, in Jamaica, NY, in a garbage bag.

Another victim, Desiree Cherri, who appeared on Maury Povich, was murdered, and her body was dumped, that same year (May 27, 2006).

These were but two of the many cases I had originally mapped during the Imette St. Guillen murder case. Ms Guillen was murdered/dumped on Feb 25, 2006. Since I was looking at a possible connections, I covered Ms. St. Guillen's case rather extensively (here, here, and here).

Honestly as someone who has a lot of tattoos and usually places them in spots I think will look good I find myself thinking the tattoo is just your average girl wanting to be cute or sexy and getting a random tattoo from a flash tattoo person. Like getting a butterfly for example. And I'm sure she assumed the location would look hot. If those are letters the only thing I see it being is done by the killer or that the artist isn't great st cover ups but the size of it I doubt we'd see the letters normally. Also if we use any numbers in it like a 4 then I guess we should also think it could mean for.

On NamUs Baby Doe's profile says her estimated postmortem interval is 1 year. Does this mean Baby Doe was killed in 1996 since her mother, Peaches, was found in 1997 and is said to have been killed only days earlier?

I am just so strongly seeing a 91 guys so bad I could stomp my foot and this never happens to me. Like a birthdate or a date when the tattoo was done. Maybe 81 but 91 is what I like

Correct me if Im wrong - but one of the peaches has a bite out of it. Could this tattoo - bite with the possibility of letters - be initials for someone she lost? It's not out the the realm of possibility.

I don't think the tatt even looks like a peach. IMO it looks more like ....glutes... :butthead:

Wondering if the tattoo could stand for "TBA".

[FONT=&quot]But it wasn't until I was working a freelance gig in NYC in May 1995 that I found what I have to say was and still would be my NUMBER ONE FAVORITE CLUB (if it had not been for Mayor Rudi Gulliani) - The Blue Angel Erotic Cabaret.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Blue Angel was located in the basement of an old building on Walker Street in the TribeCa (Triangle Below Canal) section of lower Manhattan and was run by an German ex-dancer named Ute. TBA was a juice bar - the dancers worked nude for the most part. They worked on one of two stages, stripped totally nude, then passed the hat or basket for tips after each performance - which would not work in a larger club but it worked in TBA and the girls earned from their stage work. M-Th was for regular stage shows, but Friday and Saturday nights were open-mike nights - anything goes on stage! This is the club where Drew Barrymore danced nude back in 1994.

[/FONT]http://gazongaman.tripod.com/clubbing.html

I think it looks like a heart that was re-done to look like a peach. If those are initials that would explain why the second letter is bigger it denotes last name.

IMO... Its leaf veins "Take a bite out of this sweet peach" .. She may have some type of relation to Georgia as in "Georgia Peach" find that unlikely but could be possible. Do believe the tattoo is meant to be of a term a sassy lady would say being cute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I came here off the announcement asking for help identifying the letters...so...I haven't been following this case. I did skim through and if you're looking at the letters, has the one I put an arrow next to been discussed?

attachment.php

Attachments

• peach tattoo original work result1a_opt.jpg
    peach tattoo original work result1a_opt.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 176
On NamUs Baby Doe's profile says her estimated postmortem interval is 1 year. Does this mean Baby Doe was killed in 1996 since her mother, Peaches, was found in 1997 and is said to have been killed only days earlier?

And have they said how it was killed what race it is and what sex? I see things say she but then people say it's not known and it throws me off.

I came here off the announcement asking for help identifying the letters...so...I haven't been following this case. I did skim through and if you're looking at the letters, has the one I put an arrow next to been discussed?

attachment.php

Under your arrow I can see a TF

And have they said how it was killed what race it is and what sex? I see things say she but then people say it's not known and it throws me off.
Its safe to assume the toddler was killed at the same time her mother was. Race was listed as noncaucasian.

I wondering if the peach is possibly a coverup of an old tattoo...Something she may have done as a teenager,such as the initials of a boyfriend or something...The possible initials under the peach look like it was possibly done with a bottle of ink and a sewing needle....It would be great if a professional artist could look at the photos and see if a cover up is a possibility
Gave it another try and sharpened up the leaf without adding any more noise. I worked with PS CC15 and Topaz:

Steps

Layer
High pass filter, radius 3 pixels
Topaz Denoise in Topaz labs, higher value smooth
Smart sharpen in PS
Settings amount high, radius3, noise low 5
Linear blending mode into linear light opacity 55
Flatten

attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.