MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its okay we have super awesome mods here that help with understanding the rules. I read them several times and sometimes I am still not sure on some things.

:wave: Just use common sense and if in doubt, ask a mod before posting. And even then, you may make a mistake--- don't get too concerned if/when a post gets deleted or corrected by a mod. It happens to most of occasionally, even after thousands of posts. I still have to go back and read TOS a lot.

OK, trying to do some sleuthing based on the report from last night using that report and the report from the 23rd

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-danielle-stislickis-mysterious-disappearance

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story

First, I was interested in seeing if the silver SUV was going into the driveway on Oxford which can be seen in the first video above at about 3:35.

Looking at the camera angle with fencing on the left and a tree on the right, I don't think that it is. The other video has a wider view of the house and I don't see how that can be the Oxford driveway.

The other thing I noticed I had missed in the 2nd video (2:12) is how one of the square cutouts in the gate has been plugged with something white. Wonder if the suspect did that so no one could see what he was doing with Danielle.

Good Morning, looking at the video again gives even more information...1. DS dad said that she was scheduled to work longer that day, but after getting confirmation from a friend since it was slow she asked to leave early. Then, the reporter says that her friend was so worried that she went by her place the next day at 6 pm. Again, I believe that we are looking all over the place, it doesn't seem as though DS would stand her friend up since she was waiting on her to confirm their plans. Alot of folks here want to focus on the FG guy, which I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, but why aren't we focusing on the obvious information given to us? We pick and choose what information we want to use and which we want to throw out. I'm going to leave this information at this...go back and slowly watch the video and listen to the information..all of the information that DS's dad and mom are providing. I am praying that she is found soon and safe.

OK, trying to do some sleuthing based on the report from last night using that report and the report from the 23rd

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-danielle-stislickis-mysterious-disappearance

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story

First, I was interested in seeing if the silver SUV was going into the driveway on Oxford which can be seen in the first video above at about 3:35.

Looking at the camera angle with fencing on the left and a tree on the right, I don't think that it is. The other video has a wider view of the house and I don't see how that can be the Oxford driveway.

The other thing I noticed I had missed in the 2nd video (2:12) is how one of the square cutouts in the gate has been plugged with something white. Wonder if the suspect did that so no one could see what he was doing with Danielle.

BBM

Looks like what you think is plugged is actually snow on the other side of the gate. IMO anyway.
IOW you can see through that square.

I think the reporter left out the name of the company ( MetLife) and referred to the security guard as being contracted in the same building. I assume to possibly disassociate MetLife from the security guard.

Nope I watched it again and she said he was a former SG contracted and worked at MetLife.

Good Morning, looking at the video again gives even more information...1. DS dad said that she was scheduled to work longer that day, but after getting confirmation from a friend since it was slow she asked to leave early. Then, the reporter says that her friend was so worried that she went by her place the next day at 6 pm. Again, I believe that we are looking all over the place, it doesn't seem as though DS would stand her friend up since she was waiting on her to confirm their plans. Alot of folks here want to focus on the FG guy, which I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, but why aren't we focusing on the obvious information given to us? We pick and choose what information we want to use and which we want to throw out. I'm going to leave this information at this...go back and slowly watch the video and listen to the information..all of the information that DS's dad and mom are providing. I am praying that she is found soon and safe.

Excellet post :clap:

I considered that, but not sure

attachment.php

I see some black as well as white--the black being the driveway.

We are focusing on the obvious information given to us.

We are focusing on the obvious information given to us.

I have to agree with Gardenista here, FG is the ONLY obvious thing we have been told. Trust me, I have looked into every angle and I am still not sure what or who to believe but FG or rather, SG, is the only thing that's obvious.

Longtime WS'ers.... Have you ever followed a case similar to this one, where person has vanished without a trace, media/LE is hush, hush and virtually no public info other than they were acquainted in some way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paige Johnson

2 of the missing women from Chillicothe, OH

Brian Schaffer

Etc etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want Danielle to be found more than anything, and I know she will be! That being said, I can't help but wonder what would happen if some of you, with your intelligent & diligent minds, looked at other cases here as well. I know you all would be able to help in ways that others cannot. All we can do is speculate at this point with Danielle. I have no doubt that LE knows a lot of the answers to our questions! I know that she will be found. I have not a single doubt.

Looked at other cases? I would estimate that I followed and worked on maybe 50 in 2016 alone, on top of being a homeschooling mom of 5 and a pastor's wife. I've devoted so many hours here, there is only so much each of us has to give, while maintaining a full and productive life outside of WS. My hiatus is coming on Friday.

My only thoughts regarding no working cameras would be the number of potential eyewitnesses throughout the building that could have witnessed her leaving the building, but could have been inside and not witnessed her walk to or get in her car. If she left a bit before everyone else, there may not have been many people in the parking lot to witness her walking to her car. Depending on how well lit the area she parks is, it may have been getting dark enough due to the time and the rainy conditions to make it hard to see anyone.

But Hoosier, what about this: If people saw her exiting the building but did not see her arriving to her car don't you think her family would have said "She could have pulled out of the lot anytime after 5PM" when trying to find potential witnesses? I do. My position I defend on the ground that her mother was very thorough and well composed at the press conference. She had many days to consider any scenario. One scenario would be that someone kept her hostage in a vehicle IN the lot. That being said, I question WHY her mother seemed to pinpoint the 5PM as when she left. If it was not a camera at Met Life that identified her in her car, it was another camera in my opinion.

But Hoosier, what about this: If people saw her exiting the building but did not see her arriving to her car don't you think her family would have said "She could have pulled out of the lot anytime after 5PM" when trying to find potential witnesses? I do. My position I defend on the ground that her mother was very thorough and well composed at the press conference. She had many days to consider any scenario. One scenario would be that someone kept her hostage in a vehicle IN the lot. That being said, I question WHY her mother seemed to pinpoint the 5PM as when she left. If it was not a camera at Met Life that identified her in her car, it was another camera in my opinion.

I guess I was thinking someone(s) could have seen her exit the building, no one saw her walk to or get into her car, but someone(s) leaving a bit later saw her or her vehicle leaving the parking lot. So there would still be confirmation she left the building and also drove out of the parking lot by eyewitness(es). That being said, I'm not ruling out the building having cameras at all and I have no idea if it was an eyewitness or video that confirmed DS was the one driving when she left work.

The Silver SUV is driving down Kipling street. Come on guys

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I guess it is possible that someone is holding D.S. captive but it is not related to H T.

I am so hopeful just like all of you wonderful people are that D.S. is still okay.

L.E. hopefully are building a case and are putting the pieces together.

Praying for love and comfort for Danielle and her family and friends.

Praying that this beautiful young woman is found soon.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I don't see any black

I saw it on the second video.

See my white arrow. And sorry mods if pic not acceptable. I'm woozy with rules here :thinking:

attachment.php

Edit to add I don't have time to check the dates of your two videos so apologies in advance if this was posted before the 2nd video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther