CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that the video didn't show anyone getting in and out of the SUV?
Just it arriving and leaving?

The camera angle doesn't seem to be high enough but there is also video missing from the middle so who knows what it showed. The video shows it arriving then leaving approximately 6 minutes later.

The camera angle doesn't seem to be high enough but there is also video missing from the middle so who knows what it showed. The video shows it arriving then leaving approximately 6 minutes later.

Thats interesting

Most likely if this is the case, they took him alive. But, since he doesn't have his wallet they can't really use him, so......
I was thinking perhaps deceased when the truck came and backed up. 6 minutes to load and leave.
I haven't seen or perhaps missed whether it was mentioned if all the contents were in his wallet that was left behind?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was thinking perhaps deceased when the truck came and backed up. 6 minutes to load and leave.
I haven't seen or perhaps missed whether it was mentioned if all the contents were in his wallet that was left behind?

BBM

YES. I wondered the same thing because if it was his day off and he was home all day, would he want his debit/credit cards and ID left in his car on the street all that time? I wonder because my husband is very forgetful, so he keeps a wallet with his DL and his ins card in his glove compartment.

But he has his 'real' wallet in his computer bag that he takes with him to work every day.

So it might be possible that he had some kind of a wallet or important things with him even though there was 'a wallet' in his car.

Something smells funny about this whole thing. Does the neighbor video show the wife leaving for work? No one came after she left until 5-ish pm? We see her arrive back home around 7-ish pm? No one walked down the street the whole day? Nothing?

My theory/opinion is as follows:

I think MORE was caught on those videos than we've been told, and they're keeping it that way to preserve the investigation.

I think the video is purposefully cropped to not show the garage or front door, or sides of house for a very good reason. They probably want only the perp to have certain info that only they'd know since it's not been shared publicly.

The question is what and why? I guess we'll find out when they run out of leads OR make an arrest.

Something smells funny about this whole thing. Does the neighbor video show the wife leaving for work? No one came after she left until 5-ish pm? We see her arrive back home around 7-ish pm? No one walked down the street the whole day? Nothing?

My theory/opinion is as follows:

I think MORE was caught on those videos than we've been told, and they're keeping it that way to preserve the investigation.

I think the video is purposefully cropped to not show the garage or front door, or sides of house for a very good reason. They probably want only the perp to have certain info that only they'd know since it's not been shared publicly.

The question is what and why? I guess we'll find out when they run out of leads OR make an arrest.
Exactly my opinion also!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

BBM

YES. I wondered the same thing because if it was his day off and he was home all day, would he want his debit/credit cards and ID left in his car on the street all that time? I wonder because my husband is very forgetful, so he keeps a wallet with his DL and his ins card in his glove compartment.

But he has his 'real' wallet in his computer bag that he takes with him to work every day.

So it might be possible that he had some kind of a wallet or important things with him even though there was 'a wallet' in his car.
Wallet wasnt in his car. The reporter misinterpreted the info provided.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Because tomorrow Friday 2-10-2017 So. Calif. is expecting a large RARE rain storm that will remove signs of people being in high risk "drop" locations, I put in nearly 4 hours of search time along the river averaging 25 feet of eroding banks. I walked every inch from the I-5 freeway crossing to the north/west corner of maintenance property belonging to Magic Mountain 6 flags park including 6 roll-off semi sized containers, all 100+ broken concrete piles. Why? 1 person worked there and another person HAS ALSO WORKED THERE but not sure if currently. I asked a guard where HR was and just prior to walking in, a security car with 3 management types came to talk to me. I gave them all my info. and when asked if they were aware of this case.....of course not, but their people walk where I did for bad water run off to the river. Then how would they know to look for what I am looking for and not leave any shoe impressions where I've been? I drove to just before Valencia Travel Village and previous river access has been fenced off. I drove up Bouquet Cyn. rd. again, but past Vasquez Cyn. turn off where I found lots of trash/furniture and nothing else.

Because tomorrow Friday 2-10-2017 So. Calif. is expecting a large RARE rain storm that will remove signs of people being in high risk "drop" locations, I put in nearly 4 hours of search time along the river averaging 25 feet of eroding banks. I walked every inch from the I-5 freeway crossing to the north/west corner of maintenance property belonging to Magic Mountain 6 flags park including 6 roll-off semi sized containers, all 100+ broken concrete piles. Why? 1 person worked there and another person HAS ALSO WORKED THERE but not sure if currently. I asked a guard where HR was and just prior to walking in, a security car with 3 management types came to talk to me. I gave them all my info. and when asked if they were aware of this case.....of course not, but their people walk where I did for bad water run off to the river. Then how would they know to look for what I am looking for and not leave any shoe impressions where I've been? I drove to just before Valencia Travel Village and previous river access has been fenced off. I drove up Bouquet Cyn. rd. again, but past Vasquez Cyn. turn off where I found lots of trash/furniture and nothing else.
So we know he isn't in those areas, and we also know someone is lying about doing their job.

Thanks for doing that, and I'm glad you didn't find him.... Well.... There I mean. :(

Will could be among the homeless in the area. We need to keep searching!

This is new information I hadn't seen before, do you have a link or know when or where this was reported?

This is new information I hadn't seen before, do you have a link or know when or where this was reported?

Not answering for sassyblue, but you can see the different timestamps

Someone stated previously up thread that more than one person could be involved.
I think if there was a plan and perhaps a time frame mixed in with adrenaline that it could have been done in 6 minutes.

I was able to see it by waiting and watching my microwave count down 6 minutes.

Now we all know I will never commit murder, I m too slow and lazy to manage anything in just six minutes!

Two people could do I in six minutes if they've planned ahead somewhat, everything's in he garage and the two people just lift it into the vehicle. I just think most crimes are not planned that well and happen in the heat of the moment.

My point is basically that I think it's a good sign he was there for such a short period of time!!

Thanks, I assumed it was due to editing by the news crew. I did not know there was footage missing.

I just rewatched the surveillance video, the link is in post #85 if anyone hasn't had the chance to see it. There video is from a neighbor so there is no video of the Cierzan home. It is just the neighbors driveway and most of the Cierzan driveway.

Did the garage door actually open?

Can't see much
I need to have another look at that video

Early on we talked about video of Mrs C leaving and coming home and someone suggested that all that LE made public was what was pertinent to the timeline in the case. So i guess that would be after 4PM?

In an article early on, they stated nobody came to the door that day, no friends no strangers.
That was before we knew that WC did have company
I don't know if that was bad reporting or his company arrived by a back way
Not much information at all
Is anyone searching or are they sitting back and waiting to see what happens?
I find that odd

Can't see much
I need to have another look at that video

Early on we talked about video of Mrs C leaving and coming home and someone suggested that all that LE made public was what was pertinent to the timeline in the case. So i guess that would be after 4PM?

In an article early on, they stated nobody came to the door that day, no friends no strangers.
That was before we knew that WC did have company
I don't know if that was bad reporting or his company arrived by a back way
Not much information at all
Is anyone searching or are they sitting back and waiting to see what happens?
I find that odd

All u see is the SUV driving up then away.
U can't see the house of the garage door at all

All u see is the SUV driving up then away.
U can't see the house of the garage door at all

I wonder if LE can see more. Maybe the inbetween parts show more
The only reason to release that footage is to show the SUV, hoping it is recognized, or to see if anyone remembers anything IMO

I just don't know. At first it looked very straight forward, I expected an immediate arrest.
Maybe everyone is quiet because they have been asked to be quiet as LE collects evidence
Maybe something has been discovered that suggests he left willingly (Not MO)

IMO they know who's SUV it is and who is driving it.
Probably has lawyered up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member