GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychopathy. Greed would lead to theft, but murder is not your ordinary solution, far too risky, an individual devoid of empathy or should I say anything remotely resembling feelings.

And for one so mediocre in every way, he's astonishingly audacious! Most money grubbing gold diggers would marry Helen for her money - he killed her for it.

I am not convinced his long term plan was killing her, he wanted control over her (and her money). But as he said - it would be very hard to abuse Helen, she'd come back at you strongly. Perhaps she did exactly that during her last weekend.

Drugging her would get him nowhere net.

Sure she would, DD! Cool Monday evening here in OZ; relief before the next heatwave hits us!

I was just looking at that photo of Helen on page one of the thread. She has beautiful eyes, the fact he couldn't remember what colour they were when asked speaks volumes!

I was just looking at that photo of Helen on page one of the thread. She has beautiful eyes, the fact he couldn't remember what colour they were when asked speaks volumes!

He gave better descriptions of the two villains who he had only met up close when his eyes were watering and when his head was inside the pit.

As per normal for me in the mornings I'm feeling so sad and full of the reality of Helen being killed when she felt her life was just getting back on track, killed in her own home when her guard was down by the man she thought she was safe with :( it's just so incredibly awful.

I am not convinced his long term plan was killing her, he wanted control over her (and her money). But as he said - it would be very hard to abuse Helen, she'd come back at you strongly. Perhaps she did exactly that during her last weekend.

It was such a strong statement wasn't it! and it stood out amongst the rest of his half arsed comments on that phone call.It was as if he knew from experience that she would come back at you if you tried to abuse her yet we've been given no examples as to how he knew that. Hope Trimmer asks him, though he'd probably make up a scenario where she came back at Joe & Nick.

As per normal for me in the mornings I'm feeling so sad and full of the reality of Helen being killed when she felt her life was just getting back on track, killed in her own home when her guard was down by the man she thought she was safe with :( it's just so incredibly awful.

I know exactly what you mean. All murders are shocking but there's something quite surreal and unfathomable about this one. Mr Decidedly Below Average lands the sweet, eligible millionaire author, gets to live a luxury lifestyle with her (bringing his sons along for the ride) and then destroys her and that enviable future. Helen fell prey to a gold digger and had he not been a psychopath, she'd have had a very unsatisfactory married life with him and possibly lost money in a divorce. But IS was no ordinary gold digger, and she lost her life.

In destroying Helen, IS has also pressed the self destruct button. If its surreal to us, it must be utterly baffling to his sons and his elderly parents. This time last year he had it all on a plate - today he's facing life in prison.

He gave better descriptions of the two villains who he had only met up close when his eyes were watering and when his head was inside the pit.

Yeah he gave pretty detailed descriptions of them bearing in mind half the time he was apparently on all fours on the floor, recovering from their random beatings.

Hi

I'm new but have followed the thread from the start. Looking forward to Trimmer's cross today.

It was such a strong statement wasn't it! and it stood out amongst the rest of his half arsed comments on that phone call.It was as if he knew from experience that she would come back at you if you tried to abuse her yet we've been given no examples as to how he knew that. Hope Trimmer asks him, though he'd probably make up a scenario where she came back at Joe & Nick.

Yes I agree it very much sticks out as a truth among the :moo: poo.

Hi

I'm new but have followed the thread from the start. Looking forward to Trimmer's cross today.

Welcome! I'm a newbie too, you'll find them a friendly lot (a few crazies but you can't have everything, lol!)

Morning all from Chilly Cheshire, UK. I'm off sick today with a vomiting bug but hoping to keep up to date with the trial between trips to the bathroom.

It's a shame the punishment of IS can't fit the crime and him be thrown into a cesspit. But alive :|

Welcome Wilko

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

More on the tiny phone.

Stewart said he received a phone call in prison telling him 'Helen should have never been involved'.

“Just before the riots in Bedford prison, there was a massive riot it made the news.
It was just before that, someone handed me a phone and said: ‘This is for you’.
It was a little tiny phone. I took a call and I said: ‘Hello’
A man said: ‘Is that Stewart?’
I said: ‘Yes.’
I said: ‘Who are you?’
He said: ‘That doesn’t matter'"

The following has been taken from an ex-con’s blog:

“Even during my trial I kept in touch with family, friends and well-wishers by iPhone during the adjournments.

Then – silence. As soon as I was sent down to the holding area under the Crown Court, I was effectively disconnected from the outside world. My mobile phone was the first thing that was seized from my pocket, to be bagged and inventoried with the rest of my property. I did get the chance, via my solicitor, to pass on a few messages to my family, but that was pretty much it. It would be years, rather than months, before I got to use a mobile or the Internet again

In fact, most prisons severely restrict even staff access to the Net through firewalls and other means. Members of staff aren’t even permitted to bring their own mobile phones or USB devices past the locker room in the main gatehouse, …

Inmates do not have access to the Internet …"

"Since he is a lifer on a 24-year minimum tariff, the con in question will probably have received some very unpleasant belated birthday ‘gifts’ from the security screws and I wouldn’t fancy being in his shoes at the moment, or on every birthday to come for the next 20-odd years".

I was surprised to learn that even the Number One governor isn’t exempt – since the locker room is outside the security perimeter”.

But now we know about the Mars bars. Eew.

I imagine life in prison will be exceedingly tough for IS. I doubt his sons will ever visit him and he has no friends. That only leaves his parents. He'll be disconnected in more ways than one. Too bad, so sad.

http://prisonuk.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/prisoners-unnetworked.html

Good morning - yes, but here it's sunny, so I am going out and will miss the beginning.

From the previous thread's late-night musings I've just seen, I wanted to ask, does compulsive lying explain murder? I don't think so, the other things (inferiority/ need to have power over women, money obsession) must come in, and even they don't explain this case fully. It must be Nick/Dave and Joe...

I know I've mentioned it before. He might ahave narcissistic personality disorder. I know from getting to know one too well that they can spin fantastic stories and absolutely believe them themselves. The 2 I've known oh too well were also pieces, who are supposed to be prone to fantasy. When cornered with their lies they get very angry or full of self pity and go off on tangents of woe is me....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member