GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all from Chilly Cheshire, UK. I'm off sick today with a vomiting bug but hoping to keep up to date with the trial between trips to the bathroom.

It's a shame the punishment of IS can't fit the crime and him be thrown into a cesspit. But alive :|

Welcome Wilko

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah yeah :rolleyes:

Monday morning sickie when there's a good trial on. :notgood:

:thinking:

Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon, look after yourself. :therethere:

Psychopathy. Greed would lead to theft, but murder is not your ordinary solution, far too risky, an individual devoid of empathy or should I say anything remotely resembling feelings.

Ordinarily I would agree with your comment, however the money involved here is not your average theft. We're talking about an estate worth close to £4m. High stakes indeed, and Helen controlled the purse strings.

It was such a strong statement wasn't it! and it stood out amongst the rest of his half arsed comments on that phone call.It was as if he knew from experience that she would come back at you if you tried to abuse her yet we've been given no examples as to how he knew that. Hope Trimmer asks him, though he'd probably make up a scenario where she came back at Joe & Nick.

Yes, well my amateur analysis of his words on that phone call show that -

1. Helen left no note.
2. He had abused Helen.
3. He was not close to Helen or Boris.
4. Helen was dead when he left the house.
5. He is a narcissist.

It's a shame they don't teach it to police here. It's not a tool to be used for proving guilt, but rather an alert for deception.

Ordinarily I would agree with your comment, however the money involved here is not your average theft. We're talking about an estate worth close to £4m. High stakes.

And I think we must also bear in mind that it is possible he got away with this once before. That would embolden him enormously. My leaning is still towards being pushed into killing her where he hadn't always intended it, but there are a lot of factors such as this that sway me a bit.

Sure she would, DD! Cool Monday evening here in OZ; relief before the next heatwave hits us!

Well lucky you! The cool change has only just hit SE QLD in the last hour. The apparent temp did not fall below 30 all last night. I spent an hour on the Harvey Normal web site last night choosing an air conditioner because I am not putting up with this any more! It back to mid 30s this week end.

Good morning all UK folk, I am looking forward to STrimmer's cross today and hope he can show the jury what a ridiculous lie IS has concocted. And my vindictive side hopes IS squirms. :happydance:

The frustrating part is that unless he provides a full confession or ends up agreeing with Trimmer by giving a ‘clever’ answer, his reasons for killing Helen will remain with him. We can see how it was done, the careful planning, access to Zopiclone and the ‘ideal’ hiding place.....and now the monstrous fabrication of his defence to save his own skin. I half expected him to implicate his own sons, obviously nothing is off limits to him.

And to think that one of the numbers on Boris' collar was IS'. Ugh ugh ugh.

Wonder which version is true, if any?

LB is a nickname I had for Helen, my nickname is BB. It's going back to when we first met. She was little bean and I was big bean."

Couple nicknamed each other BB for Broad Bean (Stewart) + LB for Live Bean (Helen) after Facebook convo about what veg they would be.
“I’d had engraved on one band ‘BB’ and on another band ‘LB’ - as in Broad Bean and Live Bean.”

Is the LB BB nickname something Helen ever mentioned?

What is a live bean anyway? Anyone heard of that before? Was he a dead bean?

Helen mentions BB in her book dedication. Wtf is Live Bean? It seems like a reference to not being dead...

Well lucky you! The cool change has only just hit SE QLD in the last hour. The apparent temp did not fall below 30 all last night. I spent an hour on the Harvey Normal web site last night choosing an air conditioner because I am not putting up with this any more! It back to mid 30s this week end.

Good morning all UK folk, I am looking forward to STrimmer's cross today and hope he can show the jury what a ridiculous lie IS has concocted. And my vindictive side hopes IS squirms. :happydance:

I know, Annad, it's been awful where you are and I hope you're now enjoying your Harvey Norman air conditioner! Their local store where I am sold out of fans and air conditioners last week!

The frustrating part is that unless he provides a full confession or ends up agreeing with Trimmer by giving a ‘clever’ answer, his reasons for killing Helen will remain with him. We can see how it was done, the careful planning, access to Zopiclone and the ‘ideal’ hiding place.....and now the monstrous fabrication of his defence to save his own skin. I half expected him to implicate his own sons, obviously nothing is off limits to him.

I was thinking this just earlier Pinky. It's doubtful we'll ever know the full story and it will go to his grave with him.

One thing I've found whilst following trials on here is that we very rarely find out why they did what they did. Sometimes we get excuses they've made up to try to reduce their sentence or to make themselves look better but usually they just deny deny deny and we never find out. There's rarely any closure when it comes to finding out the reasons behind their crimes.

Wonder which version is true, if any?

LB is a nickname I had for Helen, my nickname is BB. It's going back to when we first met. She was little bean and I was big bean."

Couple nicknamed each other BB for Broad Bean (Stewart) + LB for Live Bean (Helen) after Facebook convo about what veg they would be.
“I’d had engraved on one band ‘BB’ and on another band ‘LB’ - as in Broad Bean and Live Bean.”

Is the LB BB nickname something Helen ever mentioned?
More like HB is Lovely Bean and IS is ******** Bean

Oh what a tangled web we weave

The trial has restarted. I don't know how to embed a tweet here and can't find Cambridge News live link lol

What is a live bean anyway? Anyone heard of that before? Was he a dead bean?

Helen mentions BB in her book dedication. Wtf is Live Bean? It seems like a reference to not being dead...

I'll be honest I've never heard of a vegetable called a live bean . He seems to just lie that much that he lies when there's no reason to, so little bean and big bean suddenly come live bean and broad bean.

[video=twitter;831088697986646017]https://twitter.com/domreynolds/status/831088697986646017[/video]

On 'note' from #helenbailey IS admits inventing: "Joe and Nick never told you to write a note, did they? You decided to tell that lie"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01