IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a guy under 40 who is not a douche bag, I would never, ever wear what you are describing. I am currently wearing a white tie dye t-shirt, with a blue 1/4 zip hoodie, with black jeans, and black boots.

You just described a douche bag at Gold's Gym in downtown Indianapolis. Not your average 25-40 man, out for a hike, in suburban Indiana.

I needed this chuckle today. Lol.

I have never seen a thread this intense here to-date. Just saying. I can barely keep up.....!!! I am so unproductive at work this week.....

ETA: JMO

The coroner would make the determination of the date of death. Seriously, has this been addressed by LE or the media why the death dates are different for the two girls?

Yes, the family writes the obituary, I know that. Has the family said they chose that date, or have people who are convinced the girls died at the same time been the ones who said that?

I'm not "creating" anything. I'm reading the obituaries, and find it interesting that the death dates don't match.

And actually, I think that's worth sleuthing. We've either got a guy who was missing a couple hours, or one who was in and out over a 2 day period.

Not that I'm aware of. I was answering your question as to why the dates might have been different as a plausible reason, instead of assuming the dates are correct as fact. JMO

LE haven't released this info. So for right now its only speculation.

Just want to say, thank for doing your best to clear up rumors! (as do many others here)

I'm too confused to do that today ... :/

Yes, the family writes the obituary, I know that. Has the family said they chose that date, or have people who are convinced the girls died at the same time been the ones who said that?

I'm not "creating" anything. I'm reading the obituaries, and find it interesting that the death dates don't match.

And actually, I think that's worth sleuthing. We've either got a guy who was missing a couple hours, or one who was in and out over a 2 day period.

This has been discussed ad nauseam I think is his point.

So many posts and threads on this case it is overwhelming I cannot keep up.

What have they released so far as to how the girls were killed? Were they shot? I assume they recovered Libby's phone? This case is so heartbreaking. My heart races everytime I think of it. The SOB who did this needs to be brought in DEAD. I am furious, enraged and heartbroken over what these girls went through.

Nothing.

No cause of death and no info. about the phone. It's assumed the phone may have been recovered, but also speculation that the info. may have been from the cloud.

Everything except blue jacket and 2 dead girls is speculation at this point. It's a pretty frustrating case to follow lol

Someone earlier stated that the suspect has black hair and facial hair. They indicated that it is not salt and pepper...but black.

I did not see black hair...I figured it was brown. Can someone please confirm that his hair is black and has facial hair....based on the photo??? I didn't see that.

The coroner would make the determination of the date of death. Seriously, has this been addressed by LE or the media why the death dates are different for the two girls?

Someone Tweet a reporter to ask the question at the Pressor. It's coming up in fifteen minutes right?

Well, I've learned today my husband wears dad jeans. I won't tell him.

Someone earlier stated that the suspect has black hair and facial hair. They indicated that it is not salt and pepper...but black.

I did not see black hair...I figured it was brown. Can someone please confirm that his hair is black and has facial hair....based on the photo??? I didn't see that.

No. That description has not been given to us.

How many times in history has a serial killer crossed the country and killed in different places? Does it happen: yes it has but it is much more uncommon.
Well, Israel Keys and Neil Falls (sp.?) but it's a safe bet neither of them did this one.

There is no confirmation of anything other than blue jacket.

attachment.php

Here is a photo to help capture an idea on the camera's perspective.

Not only the wilderness, but this specific railroad bridge are perfect opportunities for murders or even just accidental tragedies. Im surprised they still allow people to go on it.

Shocking to see that as a public walk way. Unbelievable acually, very dangerous to me. I would never walk across that. It should be dismantled. Jmo

Cannot be confirmed. If it were, LE and MSM would have told us the color of his hair, and confirm he has facial hair for sure. AGAIN, this is why "JMOs" are so important. This is NOT fact.

That's what I thought I heard as well. I heard that Abigail had died shortly after the girls were found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you can not link that info then it is not allowed. it needs to be from a media source. Facebook is not allowed

Someone Tweet a reporter to ask the question at the Pressor. It's coming up in fifteen minutes right?

NO. There is no presser today in this case. The presser that was discussed earlier is for Tara Grinstead.

I would have to search for the link, but when they FIRST put the photo out, they said he is wearing a hat. I, personally, have always seen a cammo hat AND a hoodie with the hood down around his neck. Like the jacket has a hood on it maybe.

Says something similar here.

"The subject appears to be wearing a dark blue jacket and light blue denim jeans with his or her face obscured by a hat and scarf."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...eens-found-dead-what-we-know-so-far/97985148/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Ha Ha Ha My husband is 71 and I lovingly launder his many, many Dad jeans until they fall apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01