TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let's talk timeline here (paraphrasing)...

4:18 Missy arrives and enters church a couple minutes later
4:20 Missy walks into church
4:35 First campers arrives
5:00 First 911 call
5:07 First responders (fire) arrive

So around roughly 40 minutes between her entering building and discovery. How can the person that called 911 make a determination of death? Not breathing, no pulse I'm assuming. But still, would you say she was dead? I guess so...

If no pulse yes I would. We don't know what 911 calls say, there was allegedly 2. We also do not know what profession the Campers that found her are. Could have also been very evident she was deceased. EDIT TO ADD: Dispatch is trained to ask a series of questions. Breathing, pulse so forth, has CPR been started? LOTS of info in those 911 calls, and I respect DA/MPD protecting the integrity of case by holding them back.

Also drove into parking lot at 4:16...so I still go back to possible went in, then back out took something in and the 2nd time being 4:20 (they updated that entered tim on FRIDAY). Otherwise there is 4 minutes from 4:16 - 4:20 entrance.

And Suspect had the same amount of time to have left. Dark rainy morning until someone found her they would not have known to watch for someone to leave. LEO arrived 3 min after FD/EMT and according to Official Press Release & Updated version that afternoon about 12 hrs after MB arrived, evidently by the Press Release, no one suspected a break in until LEO entered the building.

Well, basically that is what I wrote. I asked and answered my own question. :blushing: Thank you for responding. Trying to keep the discussions going, sweet and most helpful, Ms Data Base!

The original 911 calls have not been released so we don't know what was said to dispatch; however, when my life settles a bit, perhaps I'll pay for scanner activity access to listen for what can be discovered in the transmissions from that day. Joy, joy, listening to scanner traffic. Interesting that no one else has done that or maybe they have and just not disclosed it on the threads.

Justice for Missy! :rose:

I love me some scanner. I was thinking someone long ago spoke of looking into them and couldn't find any. ****I could be very wrong, just vaguely remember something on that. Either way we still wont get the 911 those have been already decided. Per FOIA that Cannonball so helpfully got and shared. PatTheRat was going to apply for something FOIA but can't remember what. Haven't seen in while. If your lurking can ya pop in and let us know if ya found anything new? I fell now or he/she would have let us know. Fingers crossed eyes too :)

There are currently 26 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 15 guests)

Wow, glad to see some long time thread participants lurking here tonight, Nope nothing new :tantrum: Hard to believe Saturday will be 11 months!

There are currently 26 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 15 guests)

Wow, glad to see some long time thread participants lurking here tonight, Nope nothing new :tantrum: Hard to believe Saturday will be 11 months!

There's nothing new that I know of, but I think of Missy all the time. I haven't given up hope yet. One of these days, I hope we get the news of an arrest.

You are the best, Mimi!
I simply can't believe there has been zero progress and way too much silence from the authorities.....

ATasteOfHoney: Thx for this ^ post. Yes, a-mimi is terrific. :happydance:Yes, a deafening silence from MPD, but "zero progress"? :thinking: IDK about that. I'd like to think that MPD & assisting LE have followed breadcrumbs & are accumulating more evd to nail SP.

MB's death is waaaay diff from any other cases (1000+ over ~40+ yrs) I've followed. Vid from surv cam of SP at place & ~ time of killing, but many of us cannot even agree on SP's gender. Good grief, Charlie Brown.

JM2cts, could be wrong. RIP Missy.

Respectfully, MPD does not have to show the video of MB walking into the building. Capt of CID Spann stated they were not out of respect for MB family. LEGAL Documents state what time MB entered (but on Friday April 22 the updated has 4:20 instead of 4:18 so I continue to wonder if she entered and walked out and reentered. MSM video shows LEO taking equipment and putting in backseat of MB truck) But in the Iphone & Ipad, the Investigator over the Investigation (per other SW Affidavits) Cody Moon, stated about MB walking towards Suspect location. (paraphrasing and not going to add the ss of SW for the 1000th time) But they are NOT going to put something in a SW not factual as her walking and be untrue. Anything and everything in that SW would get thrown out. Remember too MB phone was on that SW. Not gonna happen. MB walked into that church and was murdered inside.

EDIT: Cody Moon wrote the Iphone &Ipad SW that stated that female was not breathing and deceased.

Cody McKinney wrote the ATT Target Numbers, and that one said Suspect and MB only ones in building .... Just correcting my post on SWs

Btw and NOT important but worth an info (I think):

https://de.sputniknews.com/panorama...izist-gekleideter-ermordet-fitness-trainerin/

Ein Unbekannter in einer Uniform, die der Kleidung von Spezialeinheiten ähnelte und die Aufschrift „Polizei“ auf der Brust und auf dem Rücken hatte, hat die Fitnesstrainerin Terri Leann Bevers vor einer Kirche der Kleinstadt Midlothian, Bundesstaat Texas, getötet, wie der Fernsehsender WFAA berichtete.

Die 45-jährige Frau kam am frühen Morgen zu dem Kirchengebäude, um den Fitnessunterricht zu leiten. Sie wurde in dem Moment getötet, als sie ihre Sportausrüstung aus dem Auto holte. Laut den Videoaufzeichnungen war der Mörder eine halbe Stunde zuvor zu der Kirche gekommen.

Google translation:

An unknown person in a uniform that resembled the clothes of special units and had the inscription "police" on his chest and on his back, killed Fitnesstrainer Terri Leann Bevers in front of a church of the small town of Midlothian, state of Texas, as the television station WFAA reported .

The 45-year-old woman came to the church building early in the morning to conduct fitness classes. She was killed the moment she took her sports equipment out of the car. According to the video records, the killer had come to the church half an hour earlier.

Recently I found this and I was wondering why the NOT MSM-news in GER claimed the murder took place in front of the church. It was the first time I read this.

Can you elaborate on where and when (frame #, etc.) you think they saw the Go Pro (your quote " I believe there were video images of at least one person wearing a Go Pro device in the Altima video and perhaps even in the church." )

Thanks!

There are two consecutive frames + maybe one more frame approximately around the 2:56 mark of the Altima video. I don't have frame numbers handy right now. Driver.

Respectfully and IMHO, this is where we get into trouble with still frames of a video. Staring at one frozen shot, something may appear to be there. But to confirm it, we need to look at the actual motion of the video. There are 30 frames per second of video. If what we think we see in 1/30 or 2/30 of a second is not there in subsequent frames, then it wasn't there to begin with. A person can't make something appear and then disappear in 1/15 of a second, unless they're Harry Potter.

There are two consecutive frames + maybe one more frame approximately around the 2:56 mark of the Altima video. I don't have frame numbers handy right now. Driver.
First set of still pictures looks to have a Go Pro on side of head.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (2) (1).png
    Screenshot (2) (1).png
    91.7 KB · Views: 643

So around roughly 40 minutes between her entering building and discovery. How can the person that called 911 make a determination of death? Not breathing, no pulse I'm assuming. But still, would you say she was dead? I guess so...

Reading to catch up and want to mention that we have no idea of the condition of her body. We have only those few little facts from the affidavit, and "wounds to head and chest" could be superficial or could be serious and invasive. There could also be injuries that are not mentioned in the affidavit. It's the SW not the autopsy. The 911 operators ask a couple of questions in calls like this to describe the persons condition, so perhaps the answers to those few questions caused the 911 operator to say she was dead.

IMO, the condition of the body was what caused the caller(s) to say she was dead.

First set of still pictures looks to have a Go Pro on side of head.
attachment.php

that must be why they thought it was recorded. I get sick thinking of the what the perp is doing with said video, some day this video evidence will be his undoing

Reading to catch up and want to mention that we have no idea of the condition of her body. We have only those few little facts from the affidavit, and "wounds to head and chest" could be superficial or could be serious and invasive. There could also be injuries that are not mentioned in the affidavit. It's the SW not the autopsy. The 911 operators ask a couple of questions in calls like this to describe the persons condition, so perhaps the answers to those few questions caused the 911 operator to say she was dead.

IMO, the condition of the body was what caused the caller(s) to say she was dead.

BBM

That's my thinking too. I've witnessed a few deaths (but thankfully not murder!!) and you just kind of know when someone is gone :( Poor MB :(

In all likelihood she was dead at least 30 mins. We know that in the first 911 call they reported her as non-responsive and in the second 911 call as deceased. So what happened between the two calls?

Was she found face down and when they rolled her over, perhaps enough blood pooled underneath the body to indicate non-survivable blood loss? Perhaps her eyes were open, fixed and dilated?

How gray does skin appear when there is no oxygen or blood flow for 30+ minutes?

How quickly does the body cool after death? I would think she would still be pretty warm after 30 mins but haven't looked it up.

I think the biggest indicators were probably eyes fixed and dilated and perhaps the amount of blood loss. And obviously the first thing they would have checked would be pulse and heart rate.

I doubt the church had a defibrillator. Even if it did, would they have even known where it was since they're not members there I don't think? So perhaps some manual chest compressions. But there were so few minutes between the unresponsive and deceased calls that I kind of doubt many life-saving measures were employed.

Its all good. We all get frustrated at times, and Lord knows we all have had posting issues mine either post or duplicate post < like a gremlin is in my sign on lol
RBBM... I am unaware of MT calling MB at 530? and who is RC and what is the 9 strikes about? I am lost on these 2 things . Thanks

"1 Why, if Missy was leading an excise workout, would MT call her at 5:30 in the middle of workout?
2 How did RC know there was 9 strikes and wanted to know how much blood splatter there would be"

PS Glad you decided to hang on with us! :loveyou:
Didn't the police answer Missy's phone when MT called and told her there had been an accident? RC said Missy was hit nine times and wondered how much blood splatter there would of been shortly after murder? (meaning that it would of been all over the perp) I don't think it was ever released and questioned them how they knew that. They never answered back.

You are the best, Mimi!
I simply can't believe there has been zero progress and way too much silence from the authorities.....
I don't know why this is not posting to where it should. I was saying to the one who posted the link that it also states they medics were tending to Missy before officers arrived to the one's that were questioning it.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 13063193_10154073570637359_6818211780685858939_o.jpg
    13063193_10154073570637359_6818211780685858939_o.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 325
Didn't the police answer Missy's phone when MT called and told her there had been an accident? RC said Missy was hit nine times and wondered how much blood splatter there would of been shortly after murder? (meaning that it would of been all over the perp) I don't think it was ever released and questioned them how they knew that. They never answered back.

Do you have a link or verification that shows MT called missy's phone at 5:30?
WHO is RC?

TIA

Being sick this week I had a chance to watch some shows on my DVR. There was a 48 Hours episode about the Teresa Sievers case. There were an awful lot of parallels with Missy's case. The wife/victim was vibrant and health focused. The Sievers had marital and financial troubles. Both of them had sexual relationships outside of the marriage. (I know we don't know that about the Bs.) The murder was initially thought to be an interrupted burglary but on investigation, nothing was missing and valuable items were not taken. Teresa Sievers was killed with a hammer. Her husband was out of town at the time of the murder.

Mark Sievers has been charged with murder for hire.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

How quickly does the body cool after death? I would think she would still be pretty warm after 30 mins but haven't looked it up .

Ok, I looked it up. Based on the link, a body cools by 2 degrees Celsius in the first hour. After that, it's 1 degree per hour.

In Fahrenheit, that equates to a body cooling from 98.6 to 95 in the first hour.

So for MB, after 30 mins, her body should have still been around 96.8. Probably no discernible difference to the touch, in terms of warmth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algor_mortis

Post from 4 /19 Wise words but little did we know 11 months later nada.
4909cf277400ce1c129812d301077b57.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member