IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I think I'm caught up, RL as reported was at the transfer station much earlier. Sounds like a good thing in his favor especially if LE confirms that.

Anything else?
sorry I truly tried to read everything today.

I think the deer stand someone located could be interesting.

Does anyone remember the picture getting around of the sneakers someone spotted walking over Monon High Bridge just after the girls were found? They were photographed under the bridge while the person was standing on the bridge. Did we ever find out if they were connected to the girls? Quoting your post because you mention Abby was wearing high tops, can anyone recall if the shoes under the bridge were high tops?
I remember that, it was errie to me. Can't find it, I think they were light blue?

Okay I think I'm caught up, RL as reported was at the transfer station much earlier. Sounds like a good thing in his favor especially if LE confirms that.

Anything else?
sorry I truly tried to read everything today.
Unless he's on video wearing a blue jacket with a hoodie underneath, jeans, and a camo hat. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

How do you know this, that LE altered it?

Perhaps altered was the wrong word. According to LEO Slocum, they "created" those two pictures, his words. They aren't just stills. As one of the WSers explained last night I think, they probably had to pick clear sections from the video for different parts of his being - some would be blurry in one frame, while others would be clear and the reverse.

I remember that.

I can't find anything about it anywhere now, I remember the person that took the photo said they had yelled out to LE who were below the bridge and told them about the shoes but they weren't really interested.

Does anyone remember the picture getting around of the sneakers someone spotted walking over Monon High Bridge just after the girls were found? They were photographed under the bridge while the person was standing on the bridge. Did we ever find out if they were connected to the girls? Quoting your post because you mention Abby was wearing high tops, can anyone recall if the shoes under the bridge were high tops?

The medium blue shoes pictured under the bridge were not from either one of the girls. Abby wore dark grey high tops and Liberty wore black Nike shoes.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-missing-after-being-dropped-off-to-go-hiking

Sorry, but I totally believe that this photo is clear enough for anyone who knows this guy, is going to recognize him. I really don't feel that you need to see their eyes in order to recognize them. Overall body shape and overall appearance as well as the walk and movements would be adequate IMO to identify someone. JMO

I agree. If I am out and see someone I know 100 feet away, I recognize them by body shape, stance, build, the way they wear their clothes, etc. I am legally blind and I can even ID people without my glasses-even when their faces are a blur.

I think people have recognized him. Perhaps we have just not been made aware of the fact.

Just a thought… I wonder if the transfer station has video cameras? If RL was there earlier in the day and was captured on video, it would be very interesting to know what he was wearing. I hope if there is video of him there, LE has checked that out?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I would say yes there is a camera and that is how he was caught for his probation violation.

I can't speak for this location in particular but places that I have been use cameras to dissuade people from dumpiing debris after hours.

Sounds like someone would post on Facebook. IMO

I can't find anything about it anywhere now, I remember the person that took the photo said they had yelled out to LE who were below the bridge and told them about the shoes but they weren't really interested.

Agreed.
A) I believe LE released it in hope that someone would recognize him or someone wearing that clothing on that day.
B) We on this website are playing with the images trying to coax out additional details since it is most of the concrete evidence we have to play with.

I believe some on this website are not understanding why others on this website and in SM are editing the pictures.

No the FBI doesn't (I hope) need us to edit the pictures. By that logic, they also don't need us to talk about the case on this website. Yet, we are all here.

No we don't believe the prosecution will hold up our edited photo with wild purple colors and hidden unicorns in order to get a guilty verdict. We are all just trying, in our own way, to figure this thing out using the best skills we have.

BBM I could just hug you for this post!!! Thank you for expressing my heart in working on the pictures!:loveyou::daisy:I have been starting to feel a bit beat up.

I do believe BG has a pair of glasses hanging from his jacket, perhaps reading glasses???

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-glasses.jpg
    Capture-glasses.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Capture-glasses large.jpg
    Capture-glasses large.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 360
Maybe LE stopped referring to the image when it became obvious it was useless as an identifier...

BBM I could just hug you for this post!!! Thank you for expressing my heart in working on the pictures!:loveyou::daisy:I have been starting to feel a bit beat up.

Why? You found something no one else has mentioned that I'm aware of and you did a good job. Until the LE people make any announcement of significance what else is there to talk about but new things people notice about pictures and people. I hope you will continue with your image work because I've found it really intriguing.

Sounds like someone would post on Facebook. IMO

Maybe, but I can assure you that's not where I seen it. I'm pretty sure it was on WS, maybe it's been deleted since for that reason...

People, it's part of the hoodie/shirt!

No smoke.
No rope.
No shopping bag.

This thread is getting to the point where it should just be locked until there are new developments.

MOO [emoji202][emoji202][emoji202][emoji202]

And I see a black and white dog head poking out of the top...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby-Doo