GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I believe that he was actually going to do it. Maybe he got hyped up on some pills and was going to burn the car and run away to meet with Jr and whoever has him but passed out instead so he never got to finish the job of burning his car. Seems kind of out there but so is this whole case. IMO

If he was going to run away, why take "pills"? I firmly believe he harmed Jr. and was trying to take his own life. Pills to keep from feeling what was going to happen.....I am afraid little AJ is no longer with us...JMO

<jmo> Sr. not searching because, he knows where Ara is. Vigil cancelled because, what's the point. Passports confiscated because, accessories to covering up a crime. Multiple arrests are coming because, someone needs to talk. We need to go get little Ara so we can put him to rest with dignity. </jmo>

My guess is he dosed the car and set it up then took the pills thinking he would be lucid enough to torch the car and not feel the pain. Instead they hit him harder than he thought and he passed out instead. Under the influence he forgot he was supposed to light the match.

I hope he caves and confesses and provides closure. After that if he wants to set himself on fire I'll supply him with the BBQ lighter.

That makes complete sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My empathy for the mother is huge. The hug part got me. I pray she had nothing to do with it, and he comes back unscathed though it does not look good.

Years and years ago a little girl I was a primary babysitter for (she would even slip up and even occasionally call me mommy - that's how close we were) died in a fire. She was 6. You never forget the way they smell like rusty playground equipment and sunshine, or the way they fit in your arms. Conversely, how empty your arms feel without them.

I've gone on to have 3 wonderful children of my own, but I still feel the void.

Here we go!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I truly hope they find some answers but a part of me doesn't believe that Ara Jr is in that park. I think he was taken somewhere else that was meaningful to Sr.

[video=twitter;865212115434430469]https://twitter.com/abc7marccr/status/865212115434430469[/video]

SOUTH PAS UPDATE: "Credible tip" has brought deputies back to Arroyo Park; believe scents may be different after previous search in April.

I wish they would have done this day 1! And called out everyone in the community who wanted to search. I know it could possibly disturb a crime scene but I think finding Ara Jr is way more important. Not to mention that the scene of the car is evidence enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Credible tip..... :thinking:

[video=twitter;865221788904677377]https://twitter.com/abc7marccr/status/865221788904677377[/video]

SOUTH PAS UPDATE: Search dog alerts deputies to drainage ditch near Arroyo Park after boy's disappearance; still developing.

OMG. News here, too! Time to catch up. I'm shaking.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

My guess is he dosed the car and set it up then took the pills thinking he would be lucid enough to torch the car and not feel the pain. Instead they hit him harder than he thought and he passed out instead. Under the influence he forgot he was supposed to light the match.

I hope he caves and confesses and provides closure. After that if he wants to set himself on fire I'll supply him with the BBQ lighter.

I think I love you!

My empathy for the mother is huge. The hug part got me. I pray she had nothing to do with it, and he comes back unscathed though it does not look good.

Years and years ago a little girl I was a primary babysitter for (she would even slip up and even occasionally call me mommy - that's how close we were) died in a fire. She was 6. You never forget the way they smell like rusty playground equipment and sunshine, or the way they fit in your arms. Conversely, how empty your arms feel without them.

I've gone on to have 3 wonderful children of my own, but I still feel the void.
Awww, as a caregiver for small children, this breaks my heart for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member