Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video of Sini arriving at police station today.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/11/16/police-arrest-mother-richardson-toddler-child-endangerment/

From the video, Sini's attorney, M. Nolte, said that "She is afraid, upset, distraught... all of those things, but she is trying to keep it together for her one surviving daughter."

She won't be seeing that daughter for who knows how long, if ever again.

today's developments means Sini Mathews will also lose visitation rights to her 4-year old daughter. CPS had allowed for weekly visits. The state had already moved to terminate Wesley Mathews parental rights. #SherinMathews @wfaa

Jobin Panicker, from WFAA, reported that Sini's arraignment is in the morning. He also stated more arrests are possible.

I don't think they ever had innocent plans for this child. Love was never going to be part of the equation. Totally JMO

Here comes a big caveat to the following post. This is amateur speculation and opinion only!
For anyone who has noted any of my posts, I have eluded to the speculation and opinion only that this child was sexually abused. I think this will be supported by her autopsy and COD, which I believe will be internal ruptures as a result of speculated sexual abuse. How I pray I am wrong and that her death was swift, but I don't think that is going to be the case.

If my speculation is accurate, I am hoping that some sort of special circumstances can be brought against these two evil doers. There has to be some laws against the procurement ("adoption") of a child who is brought across country borders for the purpose of sex enslavement.

If any of the speculation above proves accurate, I would prosecute these two to the full extent of the law, and with special circumstances. Let's see what the DA does.

And I'm sorry, but I can't but help ask all these church people that were proclaiming these were "God fearing people". REALLY? And what "god" are you referring to?
Sorry, just had to.

Editing to add: For those of you who are triggering off this thread because of past abuse, we love you. Surrounding you with gentle loving care, and angels of comfort.

One thing that struck me as curious in one of the early threads, was when Sherin was all dressed up, maybe in a play or concert at church, and at the end of it, she called for her "Daddy" not her "Mommy." Just got my attention at the time.

(I personally do not see any indications of sexual abuse at this time.)

Jobin Panicker, from WFAA, reported that Sini's arraignment is in the morning. He also stated more arrests are possible.
Oh geez!
Now it's looking like the rumors were true.
She wasn't there when searchers first checked.

MOO

Video of Sini arriving at police station today.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/11/16/police-arrest-mother-richardson-toddler-child-endangerment/

From the video, Sini's attorney, M. Nolte, said that "She is afraid, upset, distraught... all of those things, but she is trying to keep it together for her one surviving daughter."

Why does she have to keep it together for her surviving daughter? How much involvement does she have with her these days. It's not like the little girl can read the newspaper or google Mom's name.

I am getting a really bad feeling that Mom's relatives plan to keep MOM fully engaged in the girl's daily life. And that would be a mistake, in my opinion.

That sweet girl loved her baby sister and wanted to protect her.It must have been devastating for her to go out to eat, knowing her baby sister is crying, all alone, in the kitchen.

I worry that this Houston couple is going to just 'babysit' until Mom comes back around. And that is sad.

Oh geez!
Now it's looking like the rumors were true.
She wasn't there when searchers first checked.

MOO

That's my impression too. There was careful wording by LE. They stated he removed her from the house. They have never said he removed her from the house and placed her in the culvert.

I think she was somewhere else before the culvert---at someone else's home.

So now I'm back to wondering if the body was moved to that culvert, with the help of Sini.

Also back to wondering about eye witness report of an Indian woman being seen early that morning walking quickly.

And, of course, wondering if Sini could easily fit through a 19 inch culvert.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BBM. I thought about this too.

Someone put her there and Sini could definitely fit easier than Wesley.

I think a lot of rumors and stories heard in the beginning are going to come out as parts of the truth. I worry that this is a case of Sherin being the "bad" child and bearing the brunt of parental disfavor and abuse, and the other child being the "good" child. How much did Sherin's sister see? How much will this effect her, growing up? When did this poor treatment of Sherin begin?

I wonder what she can or already has told them. Adelynn Merrell's brother told them what he saw of what happened to her. Kids know more than adults think.

I was wondering if they somehow "restrained" little Sherin while they went out to eat? I can't imagine them leaving her roaming around and possibly able to leave the house and alert others to what horrible parents they are.

I wondered about this too. Especially in a kitchen - (knives and all that)

Mind-blowing that not just one, but two adults decided it was OK to leave a 3-year-old home alone. And one of those adults was an RN.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yep. And I've heard nice things about her as RN when looking after other peoples children. Why not little Sherin :(

No wonder she was having "feeding issues"..... They would take the older one and themselves out to dinner and leave her.

Im so furious and heartbroken I can't type any more at this point.....it would just be a lot of ranting and profanity.

Yeah & I bet that wasn't the first time. I bet this is where the feeding issues inside the home came from.

I dont think she was battered.
I thought perhaps at first- but once she wasnt searching for her daughter and hasnt seemed to give a crap AT ALL- nah. Doubt it.

Me neither. These two are in this game together.

The Mccanns were both doctors and left all 3 of their toddlers alone in an unlocked room in a foreign country, so.... it happens.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh yeah and those crazies still haven't fessed up about where Madeleine is.

Why does she have to keep it together for her surviving daughter? How much involvement does she have with her these days. It's not like the little girl can read the newspaper or google Mom's name.

I am getting a really bad feeling that Mom's relatives plan to keep MOM fully engaged in the girl's daily life. And that would be a mistake, in my opinion.

That sweet girl loved her baby sister and wanted to protect her.It must have been devastating for her to go out to eat, knowing her baby sister is crying, all alone, in the kitchen.

I worry that this Houston couple is going to just 'babysit' until Mom comes back around. And that is sad.

Yes and now I feel concerned that putting her back to family isn't the best thing to do. I don't know. I can change my opinion on this. They said more arrests may come. Well, how do they know who they can trust then. Little one may need a fresh start.

But I really don't have any experience to say what is best for this child now.
Maybe Grouchymom can way in on this. :)

I wonder what she can or already has told them. Adelynn Merrell's brother told them what he saw of what happened to her. Kids know more than adults think.
I must have missed this. What was said or can you point me to it?

I must have missed this. What was said or can you point me to it?

Adelynn Merrell:

A young child in the home, whose name, age and relationship to the family were redacted from arrest reports to protect him, told authorities he witnessed Hagwell “kick” Adelynn when she was playing in a room. He also said he did not see Adelynn on the morning of the incident, but did see her in a closet the night before “not talking” and “laying with clothes.” He told authorities she had an “owie” and pointed to his own cheek and chin area.

He said he also saw Hagwell hit Adelynn on the cheek, and said at one point “everyone was eating hamburgers but Adelynn didn’t get to eat because she was in the bathtub.” He said Hagwell put Adelynn in the bedroom closet and he “never saw or heard Adelynn again.”

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...dead-in-woods-Crestview-10-Nov-2017-*Arrests*

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20171114/neighborhood-reels-after-3-year-old-girls-murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloridaThemisProject