MO MO - Earl Joggerst, 15, Arnold, 4 Aug 1972

Hi! I do believe I'm Betty P's sibling :) I went through grade school with Jay and remember him as always preferring to hang out with the girls and he even had his own Barbie dolls. We left that school in the middle of my 6th grade year and I don't recall seeing him after that but have thought of him throughout the years and wondered how things turned out for him. While it wasn't talked about in that day and age, I've never had much of a doubt that he was probably gay and it makes me wonder if that didn't play a part in his disappearance. He was a sweet kid but in the 60's he would have been a target for a rough time from guys. It makes me sad that he has never been found.
Do you know when Geraldine Hearst was found?

Thanks, Terri! I was just thinking about him again the other day. I wonder if anyone else from Arnold might know more of the story. Any little clue could help narrow the possibilities.

my aunt is first cousins with jay. He had a horrible life at home.his mother was not a very kind person towards him. My aunt said when they would visit, jay would do all the chores and when he was done, his mama pulled out all the clean dishes and made him do them all over again. Never was he allowed to go play.

Thanks, Terri! I was just thinking about him again the other day. I wonder if anyone else from Arnold might know more of the story. Any little clue could help narrow the possibilities.

my aunt is first cousins with jay. He had a horrible life at home.his mother was not a very kind person towards him. My aunt said when they would visit, jay would do all the chores and when he was done, his mama pulled out all the clean dishes and made him do them all over again. Never was he allowed to go play.
i do from my aunt! I’m new and Not good on here.

i do from my aunt! I’m new and Not good on here.

I'm sorry to hear about Jay's home life. Anything you can share would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to post here.

I've sent you a private message, too, if you prefer to respond that way.

I think that the photo of the unknown boy found in Corll's accomplice's stuff happens to be Jay. Do you think so too?

I'm sorry to hear about Jay's home life. Anything you can share would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to post here.

It’s pretty sad. His sister Allison works at a back dr clinic and when I went in to have surgery, my aunt asked her if they ever found jay. ( aunt said Allison is a witch just like her mom) Allison replied to aunt. You will not speak of his name and no one knows I have a brother !
We had to sell the family farm and the realtor wrote out a check to Allison only so I guess she didn’t care if jay got his share or not.
I could ask the others about him. I didn’t know there was another sibling until we sold the farm a couple years ago. Then my aunt started talking.
If you like. We could get my aunt on phone for a interview if what she knows

I haven’t received a private message. But I will look again

Oh, my. If so, how did he get from California to Texas?

Was there any kind of timeline established for that Corll photo above? I guess I need to read that book again, its been 20 yrs or more.
No, just found in Henley's stuff by his mother. Henley didn't know who the boy was.

It's important that the aunt goes to the police. Somewhere Jay's buried. Corll had some sort of factory, those grounds were never dug up.

No, just found in Henley's stuff by his mother. Henley didn't know who the boy was.

It's important that the aunt goes to the police. Somewhere Jay's buried. Corll had some sort of factory, those grounds were never dug up.

Thanks for the reminder. Corll (his parents) owned a candy "factory". I don't think it was very big. It was in a fairly busy.

It would be very helpful if Jay's aunt could talk to LE, IIRC Missouri State Police are now in charge of the case. The photo online here isn't very large, perhaps they have a better copy that she could view.

Thanks for the reminder. Corll (his parents) owned a candy "factory". I don't think it was very big. It was in a fairly busy.

It would be very helpful if Jay's aunt could talk to LE, IIRC Missouri State Police are now in charge of the case. The photo online here isn't very large, perhaps they have a better copy that she could view.
They need to find his body and do dna testing to confirm. Then he'll have a proper burial. His body could be around the shed or indeed on the factory grounds. For all we know he was buried elsewhere and has already found. Even if they don't have Jay's dna there are still family members alive.

They need to find his body and do dna testing to confirm. Then he'll have a proper burial. His body could be around the shed or indeed on the factory grounds. For all we know he was buried elsewhere and has already found. Even if they don't have Jay's dna there are still family members alive.

It appears as if Earl was ruled out as one of Gacy's victims, so I am pretty sure there is DNA somewhere for Earl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back