Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #177

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a stronger person than most. I don’t think D would have resisted if it was reversed.
Why couldn’t D learn to file motions properly. I mean JG went over it in chambers. I thought AB was using weaponized incompetence in regards
to incorrectly filing the Frank’s motion. But now it looks like it’s been an ongoing problem.
Why didn’t the fix it then? Did they mean to let P know their strategy? These seems very incompetent IMO
His defense team is one of the most incompetent I've ever seen. Judge Gull is right about them and he's a fool for not firing him, but I guess there is no way he would really know how bad they truly are.

The last filing I saw from them with the witnesses which includes a bunch of internet trolls would be hilarious if this wasn't such a serious case.

His defense team is one of the most incompetent I've ever seen. Judge Gull is right about them and he's a fool for not firing him, but I guess there is no way he would really know how bad they truly are.

The last filing I saw from them with the witnesses which includes a bunch of internet trolls would be hilarious if this wasn't such a serious case.
Yes, it is a slap in the face to our Justice system that Internet Trolls, Podcasters and SM wannabes are going to be called in defense of the Defense. But kind of fitting when you think about it.

moo

I wouldn’t count on it. Things seem to get recorded over, especially anything that would work in RA’s favour, but hey, honest mistake, right? :rolleyes: Would you implicitly trust this place if it were your relative in there, accused of a murder he/she may not have committed? I sure wouldn’t. RA has not been convicted and his treatment has been less than fair, IMO.
That would require me to take this case personally, this isn't personal. I haven't made it that way intentionally like I do on any other case I follow. It allows me to look at the facts, as I interpret them, and make a decision based on that.

I have freely admitted mistakes have been made by all the parties involved. At the end of the day, it isn't about who is right or wrong, but about bringing the cold blooded killer(s) of Abby & Libby to justice.

MOO

The trial date is not consistent with the speedy trial notice. But it is consistent with the timing given to the replacement defense team of Scremin/Lebrato.

(Is that entry just a catch-up, so the date can then be changed by an upcoming order responding to RA's speedy trial notice?)

Noting that Fig (GB) (from the D's contempt exhibit list) wrote a letter to the Court.
That should clear up everything. /s

Last edited:
You're quick today. Thanks.

Any guess as to what that's about would be a pretty wild one, MOO

He is a content creator called Fig Solves. The defense mentioned him several times in their list of witnesses.

Fig has a good grip on reality and provides some interesting content.

The defense seems to think that he and NMcL have worked together in some fashion.

JMO

He is a content creator called Fig Solves. The defense mentioned him several times in their list of witnesses.

The defense seems to think that he and NMcL have worked together in some fashion.

JMO
Yes I have watched a couple of his videos and found him of sound judgement. His interview with an FBI profiler was very informative. They brought some perspective on the “runes” and crime scene “staging” that I had not considered.
I am just curious if the correspondence is viewable. I admit I had forgotten how to access the case online so I am leaning on the experts in this board for assistance.
I am still also curious as to why MW had a notice filed regarding felony court calendar on his case; but alas, no one has let me know.

I absolutely agree. That witness list are full of conspiracy theorists, family haters, people who claim have hire a PI to stalk the prosecutor and said they want to make the prosecutors life a hell, etc. So sad for the families.

I don't know if they are incompetent of if their strategy will work on court because it's jury who decide and in my country the system it's totally different but I think they are not very...moral. As an attorney, I don't like those kind of attorneys but I guess might work on a jury and many defendants prefer these kind of "circus defense".

Last edited:

JMO
I honestly have never listened to his YouTube channel, so I can't comment on that. Maybe he was one of those that reached out directly to NMcL? IDK

MOO

Yes I have watched a couple of his videos and found him of sound judgement. His interview with an FBI profiler was very informative. They brought some perspective on the “runes” and crime scene “staging” that I had not considered.
I am just curious if the correspondence is viewable. I admit I had forgotten how to access the case online so I am leaning on the experts in this board for assistance.
I am still also curious as to why MW had a notice filed regarding felony court calendar on his case; but alas, no one has let me know.
I also don't know, as I stated above, case searching is not one of my stronger abilities.

I know MW filed to have his original conversion misdemeanor case heard by a Judge. Now it seems to have moved into Criminal court and a Jury Trial sometime at the end of May I believe.

MOO

Yes, it is a slap in the face to our Justice system that Internet Trolls, Podcasters and SM wannabes are going to be called in defense of the Defense. But kind of fitting when you think about it.

moo

The defense spends more time defending themselves than RA.
The contempt charges are absolutely valid against them. If they truly cared about their client they would have admitted that, apologized, stood like grown men, and accepted the fines meted out. Then they could get back to giving RA some attention. Isn’t that what their job is? I sure hope the public isn’t footing the bill for this extra nonsense.
Instead their response to the charges is no defense at all. They are trying to defend their behavior not by proving they didn’t do anything wrong, but by trying to pull the prosecution into the deep water with them. The time tested 2nd graders defense of “ yes, I did draw a baby goat in permanent marker on Miss Smith’s desk, but Bobby shot spitballs at Mary”.
And we have wasted two more months.
Justice delayed. Justice denied.

The trial date is not consistent with the speedy trial notice. But it is consistent with the timing given to the replacement defense team of Scremin/Lebrato.

(Is that entry just a catch-up, so the date can then be changed by an upcoming order responding to RA's speedy trial notice?)

Noting that Fig (BG) (from the D's contempt exhibit list) wrote a letter to the Court.
That should clear up everything. /s
About that speedy trial notice:
McLeland has another murder trial going on right now for the Willie Smith case (Flora). He had scheduled a jury trial for 04/08; but he filed a motion for an interlocutory appeal last Monday (Mar. 4) and it was granted
Thurs. (Mar 7) by Judge Diener. All proceedings are stayed until the Court of Appeals makes a ruling on the appeal or until further Order of the Court.

Depending on how the IA progresses, would RA's case take priority over the WS's case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly