Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox news coverage right now.
NC Congressman, on the phone, being interviewed.

Not a thing new on the Fox coverage. Not spit, not nuthin' !

Re using Maria's ATM card:

I think that he convinced Maria to give him the PIN number, so that he'd be able to get any of her paychecks, direct deposited, after she left NC on the bus and before he left NC, claiming if she were to use the ATM card in El Paso, the MC would know where she was, after going UA!

The Lowe's purchase has to have been done earlier, on a different date. Doesn't Fox know we need that info!

I want to know when he purchased the shovels, too. So, they painted after the 24th. Wouldn't there have been residual stains from the blood in the wall?

I was trying to do some updating to the stickey threads so we don't lose information. I'm struggling to find the pdf affidavit requesting CL mother's cell phone records ... can anyone help me out?

I was trying to do some updating to the stickey threads so we don't lose information. I'm struggling to find the pdf affidavit requesting CL mother's cell phone records ... can anyone help me out?

It is in the media links thread around post 11 or 12 (there are 2 affadavits in 1 pdf file so you might have overlooked it) :)

this one:::

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents...ch+Warrant.pdf

Not a thing new on the Fox coverage. Not spit, not nuthin' !

Re using Maria's ATM card:

I think that he convinced Maria to give him the PIN number, so that he'd be able to get any of her paychecks, direct deposited, after she left NC on the bus and before he left NC, claiming if she were to use the ATM card in El Paso, the MC would know where she was, after going UA!

And you know we never get any updates on the weekend.....being Friday.
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
Nothing till Monday in less they arrest him.

No the lack of Christina saying anything in public is because she has been asked not to talk to the media by the LE and the USMC.She is cooperating with the investigation.

Correct. The Marine Corps is almost like a self-sufficient society and often functions as its own legal system as well. The reason why Christina is keeping silent is most likely because she is not allowed to per USMC regulations. It's certainly not an attestment to her guilt. It's partly to protect her, partly to protect the investigation and partly because the Marine Corps is trying to undermine bad press.

The Marine Corps isn't very media-friendly because the media, frankly, has burned them many times before. Because of the Iraq war, Haditha scandals, etc. the Marine Corps does have to try to keep its nose clean for the morale of all Marines. Negative media and bad press during wartime hurts morale at a time when keeping up morale is crucial. These guys don't have a choice about going to war, but sometimes they get the brunt of the anger directed towards them for the Iraq war and cases like this further make Marines "the bad guys".

Yes, the Marine Corps is employing CYA tactics and that should explain why if you've seen all the "Marines are bad people" comments flying around on news websites and blogs. As a public, we feel we have the right to know and it's frustrating...but I can understand things from the Marine Corps side, too.

okay now wait a minute - i thought baby was a boy???

Same here! I can't remember where I read that though...I also heard the name for the baby too...Gabriel Joseph.

I have to go to a Dr's appt...be back later to see what's new that you all have found. :)

Hi all...new here. I've been lurking reading these threads last night and this morning. Everyone's got interesting things to say. Just wanted to be polite and introduce myself before I start throwing opinions into the mix.

I was so excited to find other enthusiastic people following this case. I have about a two page summary on what I think happened, just out of fun, but it's very different from the opinions I am reading here.

Where is the info about Maria being punched in the face? I haven't read anything about that yet but have seen several people mention it here.
Greetings USMCWife. I am a USMC "Ex-" Wife! ;) I am looking forward to reading your theory on this case; in particular, if you think that the baby is Laurean's. I personally do think that it is his baby and that's one of the primary reasons that he murdered her before the birth and burned the bodies. I have read and/or heard (I think even at the MC news conference) that Maria's car was keyed and she was punched in the face by a man who she said was not Laurean. I think that both of these incidences occurred at her barracks; and this harrassment led to her roommate offering her a place to stay off-base.

When I was married to the Marine, his career was #1 priority. You kept your mouth shut and basically hung a low profile. You definitely did not want to speak out and bring attention to yourself, especially in a case such as this. Military life is all about conformity. If you do not fit the mold and totally conform, it definitely can affect the military member's career.

okay now wait a minute - i thought baby was a boy???

Didn't she have ultrasounds done? She must of, she went to doctors appointments til the last one.......hummmm
Rule of thumb she probably 2 maybe 3 in 8 months.....The doctors had to of know what sex....before she died.

this is getting stranger by the day!!!! i think there is def a lot we do not know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babken