Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
have they released the video of him @ the atm and lowes??? or do you think AMW will tomorrow?

could you post a link to obit?

looking for her obit now - but here's one of the facebook accounts that was set up for her. YOu can find people who supposedly knew her referring to the baby as a boy, and his name is/was Gabrielle (sp?) Joseph...

http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=18997805331

Some quotes

"i wish you could see how many people came to our parish to support the lauterbach family. the lauterbachs are amazing people and i'm so glad that they are a part of our parish. maria you will be greatly missed. may you and your baby boy rest in peace."

"
Up until the incident with Laurean, Maria was such a happy person to be around. She and I were supposed to go baby shopping since we were both due to have our babies near the same time... She will be so missed."

Adoption? (Bolding is mine)

"I talked with Maria a couples times before she went missing, and she told me she was going to give up the baby. So Mrs. Lauterbach was never forcing her to put her baby up for an adoption, because Marias has known for a while she was going to.I think everyone needs to get their facts straight before they start talking. Mrs Lauterbach is such a good person and i think everyone needs to respect and pray for Maria and her family at a time like this.
Love and Miss you Maria!! Rest in Peace."

". Ria, once again, just a phone call to your mom, that is all. You won't even have to show up, you can stay away as long as it takes to clear your mind. That is YOUR baby and no one else's, remember that, You have an entire country on YOUR side. Wish I could just put a "band-aid" over this and bring peace of mind to your entire family"

looking for her obit now - but here's one of the facebook accounts that was set up for her. YOu can find people who supposedly knew her referring to the baby as a boy, and his name is/was Gabrielle (sp?) Joseph...

Who's, I've missed something AGAIN....:bang:

This obit says it is a boy. Wonder why news is saying a girl.

I think we all need to go back and start over. Including the Media USMC and the LE. 3 sources and 3 diffrent answers almost evrytime :crazy:

I think we all need to go back and start over. Including the Media USMC and the LE. 3 sources and 3 diffrent answers almost evrytime :crazy:

Yep, even if it's stated fact, might not be....o boy:eek:

Who's, I've missed something AGAIN....:bang:

Hers being Maria's. Her sister Anne (Annie? I've seen both names referred to) Set up a page for her. They have the petition there, to have Czarino charged with two deaths, several photos, and lots of posts. Some from Marines, some from the public, alot from those that knew her.

Thanks everyone! :) I'm at Camp Pendleton, right now, but moving to Japan very soon with our next duty station. I'm originally from Cincinnati, Ohio.

I can probably answer a lot of Marine Corps questions...and if I can't, my husband can. He's been more obsessed with this case than I have. Everyone in his shop is disgusted with (yeah, I've been lurking and I agree, this guy is a - lol). They also think Maria was a troubled girl and her rape timeline and the facts not adding up is bothering them, too.

I'm working on a blog post detailing exactly what I think may have happened. I'll link it for you when I'm done. I'm trying to write it from the perspective of Marine Corps life, knowing how people work and what daily life is like around base. :)

I wouldn't worry about Christina's silence. The MC called her back to active duty...which isn't a bad thing. It just means they now have jurisdiction over her (so to speak) again and if she was guilty, she would have to not only face punishment in a civilian court. She'd be accountable to the Marine Corps, too. I did an interview with a major TV network not long ago and we had to have a media rep present at our house at all times...and they actually censored some of the things I said. They are very strict about what is said to the media.

welcome!:).....can't wait to hear your theory.....just got back from running some errands, & am trying to catch up with anything i've missed..

Thanks everyone! :) I'm at Camp Pendleton, right now, but moving to Japan very soon with our next duty station. I'm originally from Cincinnati, Ohio.

I can probably answer a lot of Marine Corps questions...and if I can't, my husband can. He's been more obsessed with this case than I have. Everyone in his shop is disgusted with (yeah, I've been lurking and I agree, this guy is a - lol). They also think Maria was a troubled girl and her rape timeline and the facts not adding up is bothering them, too.

I'm working on a blog post detailing exactly what I think may have happened. I'll link it for you when I'm done. I'm trying to write it from the perspective of Marine Corps life, knowing how people work and what daily life is like around base. :)

I wouldn't worry about Christina's silence. The MC called her back to active duty...which isn't a bad thing. It just means they now have jurisdiction over her (so to speak) again and if she was guilty, she would have to not only face punishment in a civilian court. She'd be accountable to the Marine Corps, too. I did an interview with a major TV network not long ago and we had to have a media rep present at our house at all times...and they actually censored some of the things I said. They are very strict about what is said to the media.

Welcome USMCAWife. I'm a former USMC wife. LOL Can't wait to read your blog posting. Was the interview regarding this case?

WHEW!

Thank goodness my son just left for the week-end.
I was embarassed that each time he came in here...
since I got up this am, that he saw me typing or reading about this case.

On other days, he asked me if LE had solved the case or if LE had located the missing Marine.

Today he asked me if I had solved the case or if I found the .

I'll miss him, but I'm glad no one's around to see me not doing much of anything else today!

WHEW!

On other days, he asked me if LE had solved the case or if LE had located the missing Marine.

I'll miss him, but I'm glad no one's around to see me not doing much of anything else today!

You'll have the weekend off as all of us, since they don't update on weekends in less they catch him. But AMW tomorrow is airing this case.....

WHEW!

LOL, i get asked questions like that here at home too, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member