Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone check out these 2 signatures and see what you all think --

This link is to the child neglect charge on Cynthia M. Anthony. Signed on page 3...
http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...088134&id=DOCC27088134.A0&parent=DOCC27088134

and...

this link is to the mortgage paperwork for both Cynthia M. & George Anthony. Signed on page 6...
http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/downloadMultiDoc.jsp?preview=false&parent=DOCC12979641

I know there are atleast 2 (if not more!) Cynthia Anthony's -- but they both sign their names just alike if so. :waitasec:

First of all you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I would bet that both of them are for Cynthia. One could have been a patient. If the charges were dropped or she wasn't convicted it wouldn't have affected her license.

THIS IS BIG. IT IS BIG ON MANY LEVELS!

1. She could have harmed or killed Caylee
2. She would be more willing to overlook Casey's temper with a child and help her with the whole sordid affair.

I think you should call this in as a tip Kathyn! Hopefully the detectives know...but we can't be sure.

Just want to make sure you know it is not the Cynthia Anthony in this case as Kathlyn corrected.. But sometimes it is, so dont want to discourage anyone from digging!

Sorry if this has already been posted, but wow - Cindy/George interview outside the court room (this happened before the video where the reporters are following her outside, I think) - George finally steps in and tells her she needs to stop.

The video is titled "CA speaks to reporters after bond hearing"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-caylee-casey-anthony-072208,0,5275271.story
OMG!! Wow! Well...that is something to see! It sure makes it very clear that George has some intelligence and Cindy's mouth just keeps running to her detriment.

Thanks for posting that, CateH! I would have hated to miss that moment.

When George starts telling her to more or less shut up...she was talking about having 2 weeks of receipts where Casey had been and how she was trying to give them to the Detectives, but they wouldn't take them. Then she went into saying that they have been building a case against Casey from day one and that was the reason she said she wouldn't help them anymore. It went downhill from there. Wow! George is literally walking her out the door and she is STILL talking!!!! You can tell he is really frustrated with her. At least, we see that George DOES have a spine tho...finally!

well I am off to bed everyone,... WS is so slow tonight,...

Lets pray Caylee is found one way or another by tomorrow and that Casey doesn't make bail tonight!

Everyone check out these 2 signatures and see what you all think --

This link is to the child neglect charge on Cynthia M. Anthony. Signed on page 3...
http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...088134&id=DOCC27088134.A0&parent=DOCC27088134

and...

this link is to the mortgage paperwork for both Cynthia M. & George Anthony. Signed on page 6...
http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/downloadMultiDoc.jsp?preview=false&parent=DOCC12979641

I know there are atleast 2 (if not more!) Cynthia Anthony's -- but they both sign their names just alike if so. :waitasec:

The sigs are not the same. On one sig the first and last name stop then restart after the "N". And the "Y"'s are different. It's easier if you turn the sigs upside down. That way your eye is comparing shapes, not tricked into reading the names.

I just thought of something.
Remember when Casey posted to Lee at myspace about this
particular day she would be home and how awkward it was going to be to be around "him?"....not Lee but someone else.
Well, maybe when Cindy and George were filing for divorce, maybe George moved out and that would explain why that apartment complex has a judgment against them.
And maybe the HE was Cindy's boyfriend staying in their home! ?

Feedback please

I know now. I still think Cindy is involved up to her eyebrows...that would have given me something more then "gut" to base it on.

I agree, but "after the fact" of Caylee's death, imo..
OR
I am willing to entertain the opinion that she is mentally unstable and has taken a workshop taught by my Mother in Law..

"How it is a physical impossibility, on all planes of the universe, for any of my kids, and of course me, to be wrong, admit guilt, or not be better at everything than all others- 101..."

guess Jeff Hopkins does exsist!

found his myspace

jeff.jpg

there is a comment from casey on June 12

"you guys should definitely check it out!
cover is only $5. there's going to be live artists, a full bar, and an album release that you shouldn't miss!
hope to see you out there! "

Isn't that who the LE spoke to at universal studios? In the affidative.

That would be excellent!! I didn't think of dirt from the next/final burial site being found in the trunk, but hopefully...

Right now, based on what they said (the dogs hitting on areas in the backyard and then on the car - specifically the trunk) they should at least be able to prove Caylee was buried in the backyard and then moved to the trunk of the car. He said they found dirt, a hair that they believe was Caylee's and an unknown at this time fluid. Once they get the results back they should know much more. God this is soooo sad :(

If I remember correctly, local media showed the car being processed by CSI last Thursday. It was a brief video showing the car in stall in a large garage - chain link around the facility. The reporter and cameraman were outside the fence shooting the video footage through the fence. Shown were two men in protective suits working on the car. There was a loud noise and the reporter said a powerful vacuum was vacuuming the vehicle and even the smallest particles would show up in the vacuum bag, the contents carefully examined under microscope later. After about two minutes of video footage, the garage door was closed, and the reporter said that the CSI would then turn off lights and use another type of light to show up further details.

As I mentioned, that was last Thursday (to the best of my recall), so I would expect that perhaps by later this week, there would at least be preliminary results from the car. I think DNA can be done in about 5 days, so by later this week there might be results from that too.

I agree, but "after the fact" of Caylee's death, imo..
OR
I am willing to entertain the opinion that she is mentally unstable and has taken a workshop taught by my Mother in Law..

"How it is a physical impossibility, on all planes of the universe, for any of my kids, and of course me, to be wrong, admit guilt, or not be better at everything than all others- 101..."

Another board way back when was talking about narcisists(sp). And one lady relayed that her Grandma would tell everyone she was so special because Sees Candy always gave her samples. She got so mad when her grandaughter told her they give samples to everyone. lol.

From NG- did anyone see that her former bf ( I think Jesse) gave a statement today that HE HEARD CAYLEE on the background of an 18 minute phone call on 6/28??
So was it the 28th or the 24th. Well, GM got what she wanted...putting the case in the forefront...it's reported now on NY news radio that LE now believes this missing child could in fact be dead.

I just got in...so i need to go back and read the last 3 hours, but has Casey told GM where her daughter is? Thought that was the point of letting her out.

I haven't posted on this case yet (busy with work and home) but have been following it. Thanks for all the updates.

I feel sick just knowing in my heart that she is dead. But with what we heard today, I really think she is. :( :( :(

Watching that interview of Mrs. Anthony after the court hearing only makes more positive this has pushed her over the edge. She needs to get under a doctors care immediately.

Ok, I have finally caught up reading threads from today and this is my biggest thing right now.

Casey said she dropped off Caylee on June 9th, Cindy said she last saw her on June 8th... if they hadn't talked about keeping their stories straight when talking to police, would they BOTH be wrong about the date? That is the biggest thing that makes me feel that Cindy may be involved somehow (maybe not until after...)

And that when "it all went down" on the 15th, that Casey was able to tell her brother she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days.. she would have had to KNOW it was not the 9th when she had dropped the baby off at the sitters. Why would Casey change from knowing exactly when she saw Caylee last to a different date when talking to detectives?

It just shows that Cindy does appear to have been lying from the beginning, nothing new to any of us here.

Does that make sense?

All IMOO

So was it the 28th or the 24th. Well, GM got what she wanted...putting the case in the forefront...it's reported now on NY news radio that LE now believes this missing child could in fact be dead.

I just got in...so i need to go back and read the last 3 hours, but has Casey told GM where her daughter is? Thought that was the point of letting her out.

I heard on Nancy Grace tonight that it was the 28th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ