Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! Wow! Well...that is something to see! It sure makes it very clear that George has some intelligence and Cindy's mouth just keeps running to her detriment.

Thanks for posting that, CateH! I would have hated to miss that moment.

When George starts telling her to more or less shut up...she was talking about having 2 weeks of receipts where Casey had been and how she was trying to give them to the Detectives, but they wouldn't take them. Then she went into saying that they have been building a case against Casey from day one and that was the reason she said she wouldn't help them anymore. It went downhill from there. Wow! George is literally walking her out the door and she is STILL talking!!!! You can tell he is really frustrated with her. At least, we see that George DOES have a spine tho...finally!
I couldn't get the video...will check again later. Thanks for the post.

I just thought of something.
Remember when Casey posted to Lee at myspace about this
particular day she would be home and how awkward it was going to be to be around "him?"....not Lee but someone else.
Well, maybe when Cindy and George were filing for divorce, maybe George moved out and that would explain why that apartment complex has a judgment against them.
And maybe the HE was Cindy's boyfriend staying in their home! ?

Feedback please
I thought it was "dad" she felt awkard being around. I could be wrong. But that's the way I remembered it.

Ok, I have finally caught up reading threads from today and this is my biggest thing right now.

Casey said she dropped off Caylee on June 9th, Cindy said she last saw her on June 8th... if they hadn't talked about keeping their stories straight when talking to police, would they BOTH be wrong about the date? That is the biggest thing that makes me feel that Cindy may be involved somehow (maybe not until after...)

And that when "it all went down" on the 15th, that Casey was able to tell her brother she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days.. she would have had to KNOW it was not the 9th when she had dropped the baby off at the sitters. Why would Casey change from knowing exactly when she saw Caylee last to a different date when talking to detectives?

It just shows that Cindy does appear to have been lying from the beginning, nothing new to any of us here.

Does that make sense?

All IMOO
It's easy in hindsight. I still they the family is trying to widen the timeline...and LE is trying to narrow it. Bottom line, after following th Nick Garza case, I totally respect the work of the cadaver dog handlers.

You know last night on Greta Cindy mentioned that someone from Dallas had called her and thought they may have seen Caylee.
Tonight on Greta the attorney said that someone said they had seen Caylee at the airport and she gave them her name, ect.
To me it's beginning to sound like the Drew Peterson game of saying that Stacey was spotted in Thailand or she is in the Bahama's.
It seems to be a way to create reasonable doubt . I for one am getting sick of it.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039465&version=1&locale=EN-US

OMG....joel brodsky...oh no...excuse me.....Casey's attorney whats~his~name..attacks the investigator for going on vacation during the investigation. He insinuates that he should have been working nonstop around the clock... um...there are other guys in the shop..duh.. what a moron... this lawyer is fishing for anything to make his liar client look good! pa~thetic!

Late Tuesday the Baez Law Firm and the Anthony Family released a statement: "We are working on bonding Casey out of jail. The Anthony family is maintaining a united stand despite anything that was presented today by the prosecution. We would like to remind everyone that there is still no evidence to support the idea that Caylee is no longer alive. We would like to please ask everyone to keep Caylee in their prayers, and continue assisting us in our search for her."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

The sigs are not the same. On one sig the first and last name stop then restart after the "N". And the "Y"'s are different. It's easier if you turn the sigs upside down. That way your eye is comparing shapes, not tricked into reading the names.

the cyn look similar though.

It's easy in hindsight. I still they the family is trying to widen the timeline...and LE is trying to narrow it. Bottom line, after following th Nick Garza case, I totally respect the work of the cadaver dog handlers.

If it weren't for the grandparents reporting this little girl missing I suppose it would have been much longer before it was exposed and out there. So I am glad they brought to the attention of the police at all. On the other hand, there is some kind of cover up going on here. I can't deny that this GM was lying about when she last saw Kaylee. How could she forget she took her to see her GG on Father's Day? That just seems like it's all a blatant lie. Something bad happened and there is a cover up. I don't get it. But I know the truth is going to come out. JMO:twocents:

You know last night on Greta Cindy mentioned that someone from Dallas had called her and thought they may have seen Caylee.
Tonight on Greta the attorney said that someone said they had seen Caylee at the airport and she gave them her name, ect.
To me it's beginning to sound like the Drew Peterson game of saying that Stacey was spotted in Thailand or she is in the Bahama's.
It seems to be a way to create reasonable doubt . I for one am getting sick of it.

yeah I caught that too...both times they say she "caylee" told these witnesses her name...Dallas and what Atlanta now?
gimme a break!

Late Tuesday the Baez Law Firm and the Anthony Family released a statement: "We are working on bonding Casey out of jail. The Anthony family is maintaining a united stand despite anything that was presented today by the prosecution. We would like to remind everyone that there is still no evidence to support the idea that Caylee is no longer alive. We would like to please ask everyone to keep Caylee in their prayers, and continue assisting us in our search for her."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
WHAT SEARCH???? I haven't seen one of them search "physically" for the child. To me that is a BIG RED FLAG.

Ok is this the Jeff who was also using the services of the imaginanny? Maybe I am tired, but I thought at one point today in the bond hearing, it was reported that Zanny was Jeff's g/f....so many lies it is hard to keep things/names straight.

I just thought of something.
Remember when Casey posted to Lee at myspace about this
particular day she would be home and how awkward it was going to be to be around "him?"....not Lee but someone else.
Well, maybe when Cindy and George were filing for divorce, maybe George moved out and that would explain why that apartment complex has a judgment against them.
And maybe the HE was Cindy's boyfriend staying in their home! ?

Feedback please
It might also have been an apt. they signed for on Casey's behalf - was it before or after she got pregnant? Somehow I can't imagine she'd be living at home if she didn't need help caring for Caylee.

Don't know about the myspace reference - do you remember when it was posted?

You know Mr. Baez....it is hard for the public to keep looking heaven knows where for a child when her mother, your client, has lied from day one and is the only one that knows the phone number, address and name of this so called babysitter if she even exists (I don't believe she ever existed. I believe Casey made her up to everyone including grandma). All Casey has to do is speak out to the police and the public a true story of what happened and she could be out if she is so innocent.

If it weren't for the grandparents reporting this little girl missing I suppose it would have been much longer before it was exposed and out there. So I am glad they brought to the attention of the police at all. On the other hand, there is some kind of cover up going on here. I can't deny that this GM was lying about when she last saw Kaylee. How could she forget she took her to see her GG on Father's Day? That just seems like it's all a blatant lie. Something bad happened and there is a cover up. I don't get it. But I know the truth is going to come out. JMO:twocents:

I mean Caylee. My bad.

yeah I caught that too...both times they say she "caylee" told these witnesses her name...Dallas and what Atlanta now?
gimme a break!
Because the phone numbers are plastered all over myspace, it's also possible cranks are calling them from all over with faux Caylee sightings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalKnowledge