Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here. I absolutely agree with you.

:clap::clap::clap:

Then put me on ignore....I care about Caylee....not the people who are hindering the investigation to find her!

J.O was killed in a car crash in Orlando. Padilla said he was told the father was killed in a car crash in the Carolinas. LE has the DNA results and now knows how Caylee's father was/is. It is just my assumption that LE has shared that info with the family.
No disrespect meant Mom - but I quit assuming years ago - cause we all know what that can do.

I heard a reporter say on TV yesterday that Jesse has recanted his statement to the police concerning him hearing Caylee on June 24th. Does anyone know more about this or have a link to it. I have not seen it in the threads, if it is already here some point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Well, we only know what the media reports, so yes, it was reported that Jesse, said he was now not 100% sure he heard Caylee's voice in the background on the 24th of June. He remembers Casey saying "get off the table".

All this does is change the timeline of about when Caylee was last seen or heard.

So instead of the time line being from June 24th on, it is not June 16th forward.

Jesse would never be guilty of anything, just not being sure of something.

J.O was killed in a car crash in Orlando. Padilla said he was told the father was killed in a car crash in the Carolinas. LE has the DNA results and now knows how Caylee's father was/is. It is just my assumption that LE has shared that info with the family.

Mom- wan to be sure I understand your post- are you saying LE is confirming jesus is dad baased on a dna test they preformed?

Not meaning to be rude but All the bashing, swearing and snarky comments are giving me a tremendous headache. This is the first time since I have been a member of WS that I have seen so much bashing and tearing people apart on any thread.

In my humble opinion it is so much easier to follow all these threads without all the added snarky posts that add nothing to the case but bashing which in no way will solve any investigation. :boohoo:

I'm sorry that you are offended by any post on this message board about the family or Casey. But I would ask you to understand that this innocent little girl has touched a great many on this board, and there are people here who are wishing and praying that this child come home safe. To watch this family day after day, interview after interview acting as if they have lost some article of clothing and not a child, is starting to really get under people's skin.

Say what you want, but in my opinion, no one in this family seems sincere. They bash the press, they bash LE, and they bash the public for not doing enough to look for Caylee. But except for lying, manipulating, and posturing in front of the camera, what have they been doing? On the one hand they want us to look for Caylee on the other hand they act as if looking for Caylee themselves will put her life in danger. You cannot have it both ways.

So again I apologize if you are offended by our comments, but I would think the most offensive thing about this case is the Anthony's actions.

not only that, but casey's story is that she was going to these bars to find zanny the nanny, who also liked to frequent them. apparently, getting wasted and dressing like someone from ho-lando (as one of casey's friends stated) was required to find the mysterious kidnapping party-going nanny that no one has ever ever met...

If Zanny hung out at Fusian, wouldn't other regulars know her?

No bartenders or servers know about Zanny who came in there all the time???

Forgive me if I missed something, but I was just going over the thread on the identity of Caylee's biological dad. Is the consensus that it was Jesus Ortiz? I checked the social security's death index database and the birthdate given for every person by this name who fits the timeframe would make him substantially older than Casey. The youngest person by this name who passed away in the time since Caylee would have been conceived was born in 1964. Please let me know if I've missed something here.

Link to list of social security death index database:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries.asp?Page=OBITFINDERSSIRESULTS

Don't even bother. I bet the entire story about this father dying in a car crash was a story Casey told her parents so that they could get off her back about the father of her baby. I bet Caylee's father is alive and well, but Casey doesn't know which man it was that got her prego.

Mom- wan to be sure I understand your post- are you saying LE is confirming jesus is dad baased on a dna test they preformed?

No. They have the DNA results in. They've not confirmed anything (and probably won't). Obviously, Lee could be just reiterating what Casey has told the family...but there is also the possibility that LE has shared the DNA results with the family.

Well, we only know what the media reports, so yes, it was reported that Jesse, said he was now not 100% sure he heard Caylee's voice in the background on the 24th of June. He remembers Casey saying "get off the table".

All this does is change the timeline of about when Caylee was last seen or heard.

So instead of the time line being from June 24th on, it is not June 16th forward.

Jesse would never be guilty of anything, just not being sure of something.

Right, I never thought Jesse was guilty. I just wanted to know if anyone else had heard that he recanted that statement. I wanted to know if that indeed had happened and the timeline revised. I only caught a brief portion of what the reporter said so wanted to see if anyone else had heard/seen it.

Don't even bother. I bet the entire story about this father dying in a car crash was a story Casey told her parents so that they could get off her back about the father of her baby. I bet Caylee's father is alive and well, but Casey doesn't know which man it was that got her prego.

I agree with you - that has been my thought all along.

I'm sorry that you are offended by any post on this message board about the family or Casey. But I would ask you to understand that this innocent little girl has touched a great many on this board, and there are people here who are wishing and praying that this child come home safe. To watch this family day after day, interview after interview acting as if they have lost some article of clothing and not a child, is starting to really get under people's skin.

Say what you want, but in my opinion, no one in this family seems sincere. They bash the press, they bash LE, and they bash the public for not doing enough to look for Caylee. But except for lying, manipulating, and posturing in front of the camera, what have they been doing? On the one hand they want us to look for Caylee on the other hand they act as if looking for Caylee themselves will put her life in danger. You cannot have it both ways.

So again I apologize if you are offended by our comments, but I would think the most offensive thing about this case is the Anthony's actions.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Padilla was told that the father was killed in a car crash ... that's it!

It is the Florida Highway Patrol that took a DNA sample from the person who died in the accident and they have it. There has been NO TESTING done on the DNA sample collected by FHP to match with a DNA of Caylee. This was discussed in the news briefing, either yesterday or Friday.

Padilla was told that the father was killed in a car crash ... that's it!

It is the Florida Highway Patrol that took a DNA sample from the person who died in the accident and they have it. There has been NO TESTING done on the DNA sample collected by FHP to match with a DNA of Caylee. This was discussed in the news briefing, either yesterday or Friday.

Okay. I'll find the links.

Regarding throwing away the stuffed animals: I was involved a few years back in receiving items donated after a local disaster and preparing them for distribution. Some people "give" items that are truly filthy and disgusting and for pure health reasons had to be immediately discarded. While their intentions may have been good, they often think that old items from their basement or attic would be of great value and appreciated by those affected by the disaster. However, in reality, they were sometimes smelly and moldy and of absolutely no use to anyone. I am willing to believe that the Anthony family may have received some such donation. Even though they may have been sent in kindness, the items may have been unusable to anyone. I think that with Cindy being a nurse, she would have known that new, clean items could be donated to a hospital or other facility, and would have at least asked someone to do that for the family.

Then put me on ignore....I care about Caylee....not the people who are hindering the investigation to find her!

I understand. It is beyond painful to see the Anthony's and Casey's legal team work tirelessly to "protect" Casey at all costs.
A tiny defenseless child? She's not remotely their priority.
Sometimes sarcasm leaks in because the situation is so disgusting, so terribly wrong that it's about the only way to cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin