Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe at this point finding Caylee's father is a bit like finding ZG.

Then put me on ignore....I care about Caylee....not the people who are hindering the investigation to find her!

I wasn't addressing you or your posts. I don't even remember which posts belong to which poster.

I was agreeing with a statement by another poster, who said she didn't believe bashing anyone would help solve the case.

I agree with her.

I'm new here, but from what I can tell, people who have been on this board for a long time like to keep the conversation uncluttered and simple. Any regular here can feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I assume this is so regulars can go back and review old conversations.

I think organization is important to them. Name calling and blowing off steam, although completely understandable given the nature of this case, are not clues or theories.

Perhaps someone would like to start a thread for airing frustrations?

Here I wrote all this - and none of it is pertinent to the case! HAHA! I should change by name to "Hypocrite."

I am not going to believe a thing that comes out of Casey's mouth. Won't believe even Mickey Mouse is the father until I see a paternity test now. We know of one that was done and so that person is ruled out - and supposedly there is another that is going to be done. Until then - I am not a believer.
LOL. I think we can rule out Micky, those big ears are so prominent and Caylee's are small!

Regarding throwing away the stuffed animals: I was involved a few years back in receiving items donated after a local disaster and preparing them for distribution. Some people "give" items that are truly filthy and disgusting and for pure health reasons had to be immediately discarded. While their intentions may have been good, they often think that old items from their basement or attic would be of great value and appreciated by those affected by the disaster. However, in reality, they were sometimes smelly and moldy and of absolutely no use to anyone. I am willing to believe that the Anthony family may have received some such donation. Even though they may have been sent in kindness, the items may have been unusable to anyone. I think that with Cindy being a nurse, she would have known that new, clean items could be donated to a hospital or other facility, and would have at least asked someone to do that for the family.

They have a garage (for privacy) and they have news crews camped out front. Again while the reasons may be sound the reasoning just isn't.

New here just wanted to say something about the stuffed animals I've been reading about.

If some smelled of cigarette smoke, why would you throw them all away?
If they were left outside, why would you bring them in to throw them away.

I think that this family is growing paranoid because of a little guilt in knowing either everything or somethings. (No longer covering daughters rear) so if they are paranoid, they think there may be some sort of listening device planted???

After all , has there home been searched or just the shed? the only way they could get a listeing device in the home is by planting one in one of the stuffed animals.

Not that this is done, but paranoia would allow one to think,

http://media.www.centralfloridafutu....Dies.In.Tragic.Car.Crash-2905719-page2.shtml

Here is a link to an article about JO's death. No out of state links listed.

OME

Thank you very much for that info. There is a listing for a Jesus Ortiz who passed away on May 7, 2007 listed in the social security death index database. I just find it a little unusual that his date of birth was December 25, 1943 which would have made him 65. It could be that the college student that seems to be the person people are connecting to Casey and Caylee was not a legal resident here, but was here on a study visa. Just an observation. But as it's been stated, we only have Casey's word to go on there and we know how much that has been worth so far.
Link to database:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries.asp?Page=ObitFinderSSIResults

new here just wanted to say something about the stuffed animals i've been reading about.

I think that this family is growing paranoid because of a little guilt in knowing either everything or somethings. (no longer covering daughters rear) so if they are paranoid, they think there may be some sort of listening device planted???

After all , has there home been searched or just the shed? The only way they could get a listeing device in the home is by planting one in one of the stuffed animals.

great post and welcome!

If Zanny hung out at Fusian, wouldn't other regulars know her?

No bartenders or servers know about Zanny who came in there all the time???
If Zanny had been the "nanny" for 18 months, why was Casey going to a bar she'd only recently started to frequent to look for her?

I actually think that the reason that she hasn't been charged yet is because they haven't found a body yet. If they charged her now then the defense could ask for a hearing to show cause, and while it is not impossible to prove with the forensic evidence, why take that chance.

Is it possible that LE has only charged Casey with what they have thus far because they are starting out with just enought to hold her in jail? They have all the forensics back and they "might" prove exactly what LE has alluded to but LE is waiting to find the body so they are holding off charging Casey with murder until either a body is found or their time runs out with the current charges filed? Could this scenario be a possiblity?

Posted via Mobile Device

New here just wanted to say something about the stuffed animals I've been reading about.

I think that this family is growing paranoid because of a little guilt in knowing either everything or somethings. (No longer covering daughters rear) so if they are paranoid, they think there may be some sort of listening device planted???

After all , has there home been searched or just the shed? the only way they could get a listeing device in the home is by planting one in one of the stuffed animals.

Great THOUGHT. I bet that's exactlywhy they got rid of them.

Welcome to WS's!!!

I am not going to believe a thing that comes out of Casey's mouth. Won't believe even Mickey Mouse is the father until I see a paternity test now. We know of one that was done and so that person is ruled out - and supposedly there is another that is going to be done. Until then - I am not a believer.

The entire Anthony family now when they speak, most of the time their heads are down.

Journalist online with their reports. They are awful, saying things that are incorrect, people find it and then it spins in another direction.

I am watching their words now and then emailing them all! I'm done with this false "poop"! It's bad enough Casey is lying as well as her family now the media is misleading the public online!

so now, let me get this straight. people are posting comments that bash the family, so that takes up space. so ,then we get people bashing the bashers......seems kind of counter productive. see, look, now you have people (me) bashing the people bashing the bashers!!! I can't keep up. Let's just skim over the page and try to let it go, seriously.

Was anything ever concluded about the search going on around colonial and goldenrod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname