Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the new date is the 24th. That is the big news on this thread right now. Watch Greta again...

So I guess that means we should all start emailing them now (again?) to update the "new date" on their websites; the fliers; the shirts; etc, right?

I was tired of seeing the wrong date June 9th on everything -- because we then thought it was the 15th (or 16th?).

Man, when will this madness end? :furious:

you can prove a putative father posthumously. but there has to be either evidence that the father recognized the child while alive or definitive blood tests. on a general level, why does it matter (or why does LE want to know) if jesus is the father? i would understand if they were trying to prove that the father was someone who was alive (and could aide and abet casey), but i am missing the significance of a dead guy being caylee's dad. please explain?

on an unrelated note, there is this behavior by guilty defendants (and their families) that is often very telling. basically, the defendant thinks, well as long as no one can see inside my head, no one can ever know the truth. so i will just stick to my story, no matter how unbelievable it becomes, because without a way to get in my head, the police can never implicate me. family members act the same way, and their behavior is augmented by the fact that their credibility is riding on the defendant's (which could explain cindy and george's inane inconsistencies).

while it is true that there is no magical tool that can just glance into someone's true thought process, the problem with this line of thinking is that eventually enough evidence will prove the truth, regardless if the defendant opens up. and then, when there finally is enough evidence (read: forensics), the defendant looks even guiltier by bottling up instead of just giving their side of the story when it actually mattered.

i think casey is banking on the fact that no one will ever know what happened if she doesnt talk; however, i hope that dna and documentary evidence (phone records, computer records, security tapes, gas cans, etc) will prove otherwise....

Hi Bluedevil,
Excellent thoughts in your post.
I've thought similar but then here's my take:

The real Dad is someone Casey named (most likely to get her parents off her back and have them stop asking her questions she couldn't answer). And we all know how realiable Casey's stories are, huh? lol

I'm thinking LE needs to know the 'true' father because if the deceased father isn't bio dad, then there could, COULD be someone else out there who could have Caylee....as in, the real bio dad.
I mean, it's a longshot, I know but I would think LE would want to cover all their bases (CYA).
If, Big IF the deceased is not the bio dad, maybe whoever is could have Caylee?

About getting inside the head. True what you typed. Very True.
But another thought....
If precious Caylee is found and there is too much decomp and manner of death becomes 'undetermined' then Casey could reach inside her head's bag o' tricks and pull out the "it was an accident!" card.
How would anyone really know?
Would we ever know?

Casey: She accidentally fell and hit her head and I panicked and.... blah, blah, blah..yadda yadda yadda!

In this case, the most, the MOST that could come out of the whole tragedy is Casey getting 2nd deg. manslaughter, no?
(I asked this earlier but the posts move so fast I don't think anyone could read mine as it whizzed by. :))

I have felt so bad for this family since day 1..
But today, my feelings have changed..
frankly, I am sick of seeing the anthonys on TV.
Its time for them to get out from in front of the camera, grab a few bottles of water, and a flashlight, and get their *advertiser censored**** out and look for Caylee.
Now, my opinion of this is no better than anyone elses, but I do know that if it were my kids or grandkids, the only thing in this world that would keep me from searching, is if I were behind bars like Casey. Regardless, this family is paying too much attention to speaking with media, and collecting gift cards and printer ink..
Right now, if I could, I would be right there on foot searching for this child. I would go door to door, and look under every rock I see..
My heart is aching for this child, and if she is alive, each of the Anthony's should be charged with Child Neglect for allowing all this to go on without properly searching for this child. Using the phone to "track down leads" is not working people. Get off the couch with the dang dog and search for this child.

I was never in the Gpa or Gma in on it camp but man after greta I may have to jump that way with both feet.

June 16th 12:50pm Casey Caylee walk out the door with their backpacks, just like any other day huh? since when?

June 24th Casey appears in the driveway and George gets his gas cans back.

This may just be the crude that pushes me over the edge.

We could print out the over 20,000 posts on the 55 discussion threads and burn them and know just about as much as we know to be fact right now.

Wedavis! You are right on! Seeing her on the 24th would make all the party, smiles, body contests and whatever just fine. However, only if he said he saw Caylee too. Is he saying he saw both Casey and Caylee?

Holly was the babysitter, the one who isn't a figment of the imagination.

She also seems to be someone who has absolutely no information in this case, and she herself never pleads to the kidnappers to bring Caylee back, none of them do. Maybe because they all know if is useless.

so, I suppose that means the pizza wasn't in the trunk for 15 days or whatever. The cans were taken out of the trunk by George on the 24th? 25th? He mentions no rancid odor, no bag of pizza.

The car was abandoned on the 27th, so the bag of pizza would have been in the car 3-6 days, tops?

I don't know how to bring posts over from the closed thread but post# 205 on the previous discussion thread# 55 is what I was referring to -- about Cindy calling Holly a liar, and for what reason she would do that.

Sorry about that! :crazy:

I think it was me that posted it . I thought I heard Cindy in her interview today call the friend who was on NG a lier . I'll watch the clip again

I am still stunned beyond polite words that Cindy actually looked Greta in the eye just now and said "Lying is not a crime."

Umm, which part of Casey being charged with making false statements to law enforcement officials is confusing her?!?

And now suddenly they have concocted this ludicrous story about why Casey broke into the shed to get the gas cans!! Had anyone here heard that version of the gas can/shed break-in before tonight? I for one have not seen or heard that cockamamie story anywhere else until now.

These people come up with so many new excuses and stories everyday, at this point it's my opinion that they are beginning to hinder the investigation into Caylee's disappearance almost as much as Casey herself!!

:furious:

Wedavis! You are right on! Seeing her on the 24th would make all the party, smiles, body contests and whatever just fine. However, only if he said he saw Caylee too. Is he saying he saw both Casey and Caylee?

Nope. G said he asked Casey where Caylee was and she had her usual response: With the Nanny.
I am going to rewind (I DVR'd it) to make sure.

No matter how much this bunch changes dates they're probably not going to be able to get Amy and Tony to lie and say that they saw Caylee anytime from the 16th to the 24th. Wonder if they're just trying to place the scene away from the family home and account for the car being driveable and not stinky on the 24th?

No the new date is the 24th. That is the big news on this thread right now. Watch Greta again...

As per the Anthonys.

Liars.

Means jack.

I think they were missing from the June 15th. Casey returned on July 15th sans Caylee.

June 24th? That's a lie.

Unless, of course, Casey had George out in the woods digging a big hole that day...

Holly was the babysitter, the one who isn't a figment of the imagination.

Thank you. I heard her speak on Nancy Grace, I think , but I don't remember her saying anything condemning of Casey. If I remember correctly she said Casey was a good mom. Why would Cindy call her a liar?

NO he is not saying that. IIRC, he said he asked Casey where Caylee was and she said Caylee was with Zanny.

did he say he saw Caylee on the 24th? i know he said he saw Casey and found the stolen gas cans in the trunk. But what about Caylee? was she there? if not.. then she still wasn't seen since the 16th

Crap that is a good question. Did George say Caylee was with Casey on the 24th when they had that gas conversation?

Even if it was just Casey, in the 911 call Cindy said as of July 15th Casey had been missing for a month. This would contradict that.

They can come up with as many stories and as many dates as their imaginations allow.

But. If that decomp in the trunk is tied to Caylee, none of them will make the slightest bit of difference.

I was never in the Gpa or Gma in on it camp but man after greta I may have to jump that way with both feet.

June 16th 12:50pm Casey Caylee walk out the door with their backpacks, just like any other day huh? since when?

June 24th Casey appears in the driveway and George gets his gas cans back.

This may just be the crude that pushes me over the edge.

We could print out the over 20,000 posts on the 55 discussion threads and burn them and know just about as much as we know to be fact right now.

Hmmm, I posted this way back when during the search of the garage: LINK Post #379

Really makes me wonder now. :crazy:

That was Casey's version, and Cindy repeated that one as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st. crispian View Post
But then remember the story that the father got into a car wreck and died as he was driving to Caylee's birthday party. I don't remember which family member/friend dropped this tidbit, but I believe it was stated as fact.

Actually from my understanding it was Tony's roommate who said that Casey had told them that the father died in an accident on the way to Caylee's bday. But Cindy said he just died in an accident and Casey had shown her the obituary...but that he was never an active part of her life....I would say that going to her bday was an "active part of her life". So, personally, from the article I remember reading, it was pointed out to be contradictory in what Casey had told the new BF Tony about Caylee's dad and what she had told her parents. It seemed like she was seeking sympathy from Tony. I could have missed Cindy claiming the same thing...but I have not seen that thus far...she's just mentioned the accident...not the bday party part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member