Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its on the artimus (?) blog and I forget who posted the link to that even but it was a few days ago. Not sure which of the friends runs that blog but there was a comment about Bella seeing her Mum Saturday morning. Wish I could remember who posted that but it is in writing. Perhaps they willpop back with it.

Yeah, I saw that statement by an UNKNOWN person on a blog.......probably Brad himself! ;)

:rolleyes:
fran

But I am quite certain I recall Brad saying on a telephone interview on National TV that Nancy did NOT usually take her cell phone when she went jogging. She was normally gone 1 to 2 hours at the most that she was out of touch with anyone.

JMHO
fran

PS....I AGREE, I do NOT think Nancy would leave her purse in her car. UNLESS the car was in the garage, then, IMO, she might. But NEVER the cell phone!fran

Okay Fran, you completely beat me to this one, I was going to say the exact same thing...How could BC call NC when she never takes her cell with her when she runs...according to HIM.
I see holes, I see holes......

what was your "tipping point" Mom?
Many things, but more the subpoena's.
BC is not a POI or a suspect so why do the leg work if the client is innocent.

Is buying milk at HT to prove BC was a good daddy? HogWash!

Why TWC? To say he had Disney Channel for the children?

Its on the artimus (?) blog and I forget who posted the link to that even but it was a few days ago. Not sure which of the friends runs that blog but there was a comment about Bella seeing her Mum Saturday morning. Wish I could remember who posted that but it is in writing. Perhaps they willpop back with it.
Diana Duncan

Perhaps she had a Java Jive card -- they have those, just like at Starbucks -- and she would not have needed to have any cash. Could have stashed it in her hat if she didn't want to take her car. Or had it in the car if she was going to drive.

The thing that bothers me about the phone, however, is that she had that telephone call at 10:30 Friday night. So then did she toss it in the car on the way inside so she would have it the next morning? Or did BC pick it up off the counter for the next morning's phone call from "Nancy". And then left it in the car with her purse.

Just speculating.

Honestly, I am wondering about it as well. I am wondering why the friends would report Nancy slept in the kids room with the keys to her car in her pocket. Don't you think she would also keep that cell handy just in case? I mean really - keep your keys but not your phone ?

I think he could have used it to make that call - JTF checked the towers - there's only one in that area - so from the store, from Fielding Dr, from the house - it would show the same location.

Yeah, I saw that statement by an UNKNOWN person on a blog.......probably Brad himself! ;)

:rolleyes:
fran

Fran, if you follow the link you'll see that it is Ms. Duncan's blog.

ETA: Art2mis, the poster of the comment, is Ms. Duncan.

from the blogspot:

"art2mis said...
Her husband and elder child saw her leaving for her run Saturday morning.

July 14, 2008 11:26 AM "

Soooo, where does Diane Duncan get that information? Was she in a window watching BC and child see her leave?

Or did Diane Duncan hear that from BC?

Or was it a surmise? Or what?

I will say I climbed down off the fence today that I was sitting on.
I'm with Fran on this one now who has declared BC is guilty:mad:

Oh, great! Now I'm going to be blamed for 1/2 the Websleuth, Nancy Cooper forum saying or thinking the Not suspect Brad Cooper is guilty.:slap:

J/K mom :D

Like our favorite (resident-legal) poster, Midnite used to say during the trial of another infamous husband, who is now biding his time on Death Row in California,
"Everyone has a 'hook.'"

For each juror, there is a 'hook' that lures them into the 'guilty side.' After this case has progressed and more people fall off the fence, (LOL, take my word for it, you will!) we will start a thread just for everyone to discuss their 'hook.'

For now, there haven't been enough 'hooks' to convert. However, they will appear in time.

LOL, now that I've said that, bet Brad's gonna try to figure out HOW MANY HOOKS he left laying around!:bang:..........that is, IF he could figure out just what they heck I'm talking about!:waitasec:

Just sayin'
fran

Let's think of something else for a moment. It has been mentioned that one half of the garage had bicycles and assorted other stuff, so only room for one car. JA states that Nancy's car was in the driveway -- which means BC's Beemer was in the garage. More than likely, given the configuration of the house and garage, there is a door from the house into the garage, and that would be the clear side, in which the car were parked.

Either BC was playing shuffle car, or he was driving Nancy's all over to do whatever, and go multiple times to HT.

One other question: Does anyone know in the timeframe why BC would have the carseats out of the SUV?

Wonder if JA recollects the seats being in the SUV?

Pondering, Pondering...
Star, this is something we were pondering earlier today. It's a sticking point. Seems we need someone to confirm which, if any, car was in the driveway the night of the party (and early next morning). And if it was the norm for at least one of the cars to be left outside. If only we knew that fact we could wrap our arms around or eliminate several theories.

I went back today and looked at the N&O pictures which showed good close-ups of LE searching NC's car in the drive. I was trying to see the car seat(s) in the photos. (Bella's would have been too short to see). When Brad left in photo #6 carrying the seats, we have to remember that both cars were included in the SW. Most likely someone was taking him from the house because he had no transportation. Therefore, he would need to take the seats with him for the girls, regardless of which vehicle they were in.

No Fran, I'm not a convert. I've always thought he was guilty. Gotta read my old posts.

:redface:
OK, I haven't read EVERY post on this forum, k? ;)

I did know you thought he was {gasp} guilty, but I wasn't aware that you thought the MONEY was a main contention or motivation for the NOT suspect husband.

:blowkiss:

Peace
fran

Oh, great! Now I'm going to be blamed for 1/2 the Websleuth, Nancy Cooper forum saying or thinking the Not suspect Brad Cooper is guilty.:slap:

J/K mom :D

Like our favorite (resident-legal) poster, Midnite used to say during the trial of another infamous husband, who is now biding his time on Death Row in California,
"Everyone has a 'hook.'"

For each juror, there is a 'hook' that lures them into the 'guilty side.' After this case has progressed and more people fall off the fence, (LOL, take my word for it, you will!) we will start a thread just for everyone to discuss their 'hook.'

For now, there haven't been enough 'hooks' to convert. However, they will appear in time.

LOL, now that I've said that, bet Brad's gonna try to figure out HOW MANY HOOKS he left laying around!:bang:..........that is, IF he could figure out just what they heck I'm talking about!:waitasec:

Just sayin'
fran

You got me FRAN, hook and all.
Shortly school begins and these parents are going to talk, compare notes.....I believe some valuable information will begin to circulate.

Let's think of something else for a moment. It has been mentioned that one half of the garage had bicycles and assorted other stuff, so only room for one car. JA states that Nancy's car was in the driveway -- which means BC's Beemer was in the garage. More than likely, given the configuration of the house and garage, there is a door from the house into the garage, and that would be the clear side, in which the car were parked.

Either BC was playing shuffle car, or he was driving Nancy's all over to do whatever, and go multiple times to HT.

One other question: Does anyone know in the timeframe why BC would have the carseats out of the SUV?

Wonder if JA recollects the seats being in the SUV?

Pondering, Pondering...

I kind of think the opposite about the car locations Star. I think the junk side was closest to the house and the farthest part was where Brad boy parked his beemie. I only think that because in every photo I have seen with 1 vehicle in the drive - whether its the beemie or the X5 -it is always parked on the side nearest the house which would leave the other half free for access.

MOM, YOU ARE RIGHT!!! Not one other affidavit mentions that BC called Saturday morning looking for Nancy! I'm thinking of those friends who live in the immediate vicinity who she may have visited. She typically ran either with Jessica, Carey or alone. Who else would he have called to try and get hold of her? I'm curious to see if any one comes forward to confirm Brad gave them a shout Sat. morn. looking for his wife. It may have been left out of the affidavits since it had nothing to do with child custody. Good point, oh slueth queen!!

I assure you if BC called anyone else besides JA he would have put it in his affidavit!
He would love credit for trying to find his missing wife.

I kind of think the opposite about the car locations Star. I think the junk side was closest to the house and the farthest part was where Brad boy parked his beemie. I only think that because in every photo I have seen with 1 vehicle in the drive - whether its the beemie or the X5 -it is always parked on the side nearest the house which would leave the other half free for access.
Correct RC.
The left side of the garage is full of items and NO one could park on that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_thinking