Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assure you if BC called anyone else besides JA he would have put it in his affidavit!
He would love credit for trying to find his missing wife.

Also did anyone see him out ,driving around with the kids in tow, looking for her as he claimed he did?

I assure you if BC called anyone else besides JA he would have put it in his affidavit!
He would love credit for trying to find his missing wife.

Bingo - he was too busy trying to hide things instead of looking for Nancy I think.

See, I'd like to know the same thing, musical cars between driveway and garage that morning?

Wonder if the neighbors know? :waitasec:

Did LE ONLY check his car? Did they check HER car?:confused:

Why was the license plate 1/2 off one day, and back tightened all up snug as a bug the next?:rolleyes:

Sumpin' is hinky, IMO.

JMHO
fran

Who owns the SUV is my question?

I kind of think the opposite about the car locations Star. I think the junk side was closest to the house and the farthest part was where Brad boy parked his beemie. I only think that because in every photo I have seen with 1 vehicle in the drive - whether its the beemie or the X5 -it is always parked on the side nearest the house which would leave the other half free for access.

Of course, I don't have the floorplan of the house, but it's possible that the door to the house would lead into a laundry area which would be on the right side, then. Which actually makes plenty of sense to me now. Thanks, Bubba

See, I'd like to know the same thing, musical cars between driveway and garage that morning?

Why was the license plate 1/2 off one day, and back tightened all up snug as a bug the next?:rolleyes:

Sumpin' is hinky, IMO.

JMHO
fran

Ewww, I taut I taw a puddy tat......

Fran, if you follow the link you'll see that it is Ms. Duncan's blog.

ETA: Art2mis, the poster of the comment, is Ms. Duncan.

I think I was aware of that, but I didn't realize that was Ms. Duncan saying it. I thought it was a random participant. But, IMO, it doesn't matter. You see, as far as I am concerned, I'm speaking strictly of MY OPINION, IF she got that from Brad, I don't believe it. I would have to have separate confirmation.

Sorry, I don't mean to be *(*(*(*( about this point. But I saw Brad's affidavit and I think 1/2 of it was a fairy tale, only in his mind.

I've seen other NOT suspects speak the same way.

been there done that.:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Of course, I don't have the floorplan of the house, but it's possible that the door to the house would lead into a laundry area which would be on the right side, then. Which actually makes plenty of sense to me now. Thanks, Bubba

ROFLMAO ! :blowkiss:

I kind of think the opposite about the car locations Star. I think the junk side was closest to the house and the farthest part was where Brad boy parked his beemie. I only think that because in every photo I have seen with 1 vehicle in the drive - whether its the beemie or the X5 -it is always parked on the side nearest the house which would leave the other half free for access.
Was thinking the same thing, RC. Now we've got to figure how he got her car in the drive IF the garage was the murder scene.

Bingo - he was too busy trying to hide things instead of looking for Nancy I think.

Believe me he has made a few mistakes along the way..just beginning to catch up with him.

Remember lies will catch up with you, especially when you can't remember who you told what too. :waitasec:

Just wait it is all beginning to slowly churn.

Also did anyone see him out ,driving around with the kids in tow, looking for her as he claimed he did?

I recall he mentioned (in affidavit I think) checking in with Lifetime Fitness (health club) front desk to see if she had been there. Surely the folks at the front desk could corroborate (or refute) that point.

I acutally believe he went through the motions....only because of his reference to asking the desk clerk at Lifetime Fitness if Nancy had checked in. That can EASILY be confirmed.

I recall he mentioned (in affidavit I think) checking in with Lifetime Fitness (health club) front desk to see if she had been there. Surely the folks at the front desk could corroborate (or refute) that point.

Just curious , can you rent a locker at Lifetime Fitness?

I still haven't found that bloody buggar in the tax records yet. May have to call in a favor or two to find out.

BINGO...who is the owner? Wake Tax dept doesn't have their records messed up.

#1 Flag --Purse
#2 Flag--SUV

and the list continues

Sumpin' is hinky, IMO.

JMHO
fran
Yo, Fran?. Yoo hoo.....Please tell me which two pictures show the different states of license plate position. You're sneakin one in on us, girl.

You got me FRAN, hook and all.
Shortly school begins and these parents are going to talk, compare notes.....I believe some valuable information will begin to circulate.

Oh milady, IMO, you found YOUR HOOK all by yourself. And it must be a doozy! ;)

JMHO
fran

PS....OH GOODY! Maybe you could aimlessly wander outside the school chatting it up and {oh my!} just so happen to {cough} mention the 'guy who killed his wife.' :eek:......Ahhh....ALLEGEDLY :rolleyes:

I acutally believe he went through the motions....only because of his reference to asking the desk clerk at Lifetime Fitness if Nancy had checked in. That can EASILY be confirmed.

Do you know anyone who works there?

Just curious , can you rent a locker at Lifetime Fitness?

I have wondered if Lifetime Fitness might have been the "undisclosed location".

Someone posted you can use a locker while you are there but there is not one assigned for continuous use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member