Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they need to arrange a meeting with the Zenida that was interviewed . Have her go visit Casey. See what happens there

Maybe they need to arrange a meeting with the Zenida that was interviewed . Have her go visit Casey. See what happens there

I have a feeling ol' ZG might take a swing at Casey:)

did we lose the "hyphen gonzales" what happened to the fernandez? was the card at the apts signed by a ZFG or just ZG?

I can not recall if the ZG they interviewed was ZF-G. I don't think so. I don't think they ever found anyone with that exact name. Anyone know?
I think the found THE ZG that visited the apartments and logically went from there.

Honestly, I think the Fernandez was definitely made up! I can see how she came across ZG, in various different ways. But, remember how adament she was about the Fernandez "hyphen" Gonzales. I think she was pulling that out of you know where, so no one could find her! I also think she used this very Latin American name to go along with her story. Think about it, possibly here illegally, fled to her home country with this baby. No one will ever find her and Casey will be the last person they suspect! JMO.

Yeah, to be honest, I don't know if I'd take one right away, even if I knew I were innocent. I'd be tempted to, knowing that I was innocent, but at the same time... It's just so hard to trust a machine and a person, when your life is at stake. Who knows if you wouldn't get a dirty cop, and after seeing a false positive, that they wouldn't set you up?

I know that sounds crazy, but I'm skeptical of them...

but I guess I can't argue that I think they are sometimes useful. just makes me a bit of a hypocrite, doesn't it?;)

Hypocrite? Not at all. Actually, I did see one legitimate use for lie detector tests. If the person being tested really believes the machine has the capacity to detect lies, when hooked up, the operator asks the critical question and the person comes clean with the truth -- afraid to lie. But, the machine results are not the important factor here, it was the suspect/witness's belief that was the catalyst for discovering the truth.

Maybe that is were she moved her after the 17th....shovel was borrowed on the 18th the day after Zenaida at sawgrass. Maybe you are right.....maybe she moved her somewhere near sawgrass after gleaning Zenaidas name.

I think you may be onto something there Cindy Lou. I really do.

i just looked online.. and Sawgrass is located behind a body of water. I read the psychics all think she's near water/flowers.. hmm maybe its worth a search of the apt complex. It is where Casey herself said she last saw her :(

Wouldn't that be interesting? But the question is...would Jose Baez allow it.

His family, specifically his brother, confronted him while he was being held in the pysch ward after being caught running around his hotel naked. No, I am not kidding. :)

The Anthony's behavior and the Hackings are shockingly different aren't they?

I agree with you that Zenaida the "nanny" does not exist. I think it was a HUGE coincidence that Zenaida Gonzales went to see the apartment at Sawgrass... kind of like Lacy and Conners bodies washing ashore to make sure that Scott Peterson pays for his crime. Same thing, I think Zenaida's appearance at Sawgrass was a coincidence to bring to light Casey's numerous lies... (Maybe a little far fetched but I do believe in a higher power)...

I sort of felt the same way. Of course, the explanation for it is that it's ridiculous to assume that this was the Nanny Zenaida.
Casey's family are just way too careful of everything they say and with all those explanations.

Hypocrite? Not at all. Actually, I did see one legitimate use for lie detector tests. If the person being tested really believes the machine has the capacity to detect lies, when hooked up, the operator asks the critical question and the person comes clean with the truth -- afraid to lie. But, the machine results are not the important factor here, it was the suspect/witness's belief that was the catalyst for discovering the truth.

A thousand years ago, the people using the racks and thumbscrews thought the confessions they were getting was the truth. Now we know that tortured people will say anything to stop the torture. Anything said under torture is suspect.

I too have wondered about the damage control about how Casey was a great mother -- which is contradicted by the following MySpace posting by Cindy;

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

The key point in that posting is "leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"

She's basically admitting that SHE is the one who has raised Caylee. She says "Who is watching out..." -- Basically what she is saying is "I'm the one who has raised this baby -- who is doing it now BECAUSE CASEY DIDN'T...."

They can spin it all they want now -- but this is pretty good evidence to the parenting skills of Casey Anthony.

swa, thank you for posting this. I hadn't seen it. Wow. Cindy put it all out there, and this is from her heart, you can tell.

This case is so very disturbing to me. I can't understand a woman, any woman, doesn't matter if she's very young or not, but any woman doing harm to her own child! I can't understand it at all!

Obviously Casey loved to party more than she loved being at home with precious Caylee.
Why didn't she just leave her parents house, but leave Caylee there?

So so sad. The ending of this mystery isn't going to be the one I want.

I continue to pray for a miracle though.

Even if they just told her Zenida wanted to meet her. Watch how CAsey reacts then. Because if she were (cough ) telling the truth, they couldn't keep her away from her. If she were(is) lying... hmmmm

I hate that picture. There is something so disturbing about it. That look in her eyes. Its the only time ive ever seen it too...of all the pictures released.

Cindy had written her blog on july 3rd. For the first time in her life, Caylee was being dragged around by Casey staying God knows where.

you are so right about that.

Only problem with this strong of thought is that Caylee was supposedly with Cindy visiting the great-grandfather, so, even if Caylee had been drug around to all over with Casey, wouldn't Cindy's "CiCi's" presence have then been calming and reassuring??? Franky, a lot of young children aren't sure what to think of an older relative they don't see all that often whom they see in a nursing home situation - it can scare them, so I think that's what we see in Caylee's eyes, or it's that she's just plain tired at that moment. IMO

Well, thanks for giving me an "out" there;)

I often contradict myself, it's part of my charm. Actually, I just see no shame in seeing all sides of the argument before I really decide what I think...

But I agree with you on that one; I'd be interested to read that book you're referring to.

What evidence in this case would make you believe that Caylee has been sold? The last I checked they didn't make "Decomposing Body" car scent for trunks.
Untill I hear of evidence returned that the "Decomposing Body" was in the car I will choose to think maybe there could have been some money payed Casey during this time. She would do almost anything for money. Even though I realize you are probably correct, I still want to believe that maybe this child is alive!!!

agreed and that is the worst thing about it. I gave up hope that little Caylee was alive the minute I heard about that trunk.
Stealing money with no evidence of what it's spent on seems like something illegal, imo.

Yes indeed. We want Caylee to be found alive and healthy. But, the cadaver dogs, decomposition odor, the only person missing is Caylee, the avoidance of truth prior to the silence, the debunking of the nanny/ZFG scenario, and other things all tell a vast majority -- almost 90% of people surveyed -- that Caylee is not alive. Alternatively, we want Caylee's body to be found. That too may never happen. Our hearts yearn for happy endings. Our reason tells us that Caylee is dead and Casey did have something to do with it. We don't know what Casey had to do with it: Was it an accident; Was it negligence; Was it intentional? That too, we will probably never know the perfect truth. We might find out some of that through the LE case. Still, if there are 1,000 people watching here, 500 may go away thinking it was an accident and 500 may go away believing it was premeditated murder. Consensus among just 12 jurors with judicial instructions and professionally presented evidence is extremely difficult. All it takes is one REASONABLE doubt -- not beyond a doubt, but the existence of a single reasonable doubt. That is what Casey has created with her nanny story -- it could have been another ZFG and not the one law enforcement found; that's why she didn't recognize the picture.

i think in this case the police have a lot of information that they have not made public - TONS of info

the information will be overwhelming
evidence will be damning

i can sense it :)

I wonder if the businessman who is offering the large reward for Caylee's safe return would consider offering a portion of that reward (if not all) to anyone who provides information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for Caylee's disappearance.....

The Anthony's behavior and the Hackings are shockingly different aren't they?

The closest parents from an "enabling" standpoint I can think of that come remotely close to the Anthonys are Diane Downs parents. Her father was the more critical of the 2, IIRC.

Even if they just told her Zenida wanted to meet her. Watch how CAsey reacts then. Because if she were (cough ) telling the truth, they couldn't keep her away from her. If she were(is) lying... hmmmm

So true, except the next story starts, I can't give you any names, places or dates. Caylee will be harmed etc. She might even apologize to her for the mistruth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000