This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all of those people that believe that you have seen all you need to see of casey anthony..remember this...
you have only seen her actions for probably a total of 5 minutes running...arrest time phone call to family time...and bond hearing time...really 5 MIN. TOPS!!!...
and you have only heard her speak to her family for maybe 10 min. tops...MOM...LEE..whatever
Really
I'm sick of everyone claiming that thay know what she is or how she is...we don't know S*@*T. All we know is what we're shown!! And we feed on it like cows in the meadow...

Honestly, I've spent some time clubbin it up..and the pics took while "partying" at fusion could have spanned a total of 30 min. a couple of songs...a contest or two...a drink or two...
no pictures have come out that shows that during that time she was getting too wasted...heck her hair wan't even wet..(as mine always was from drinking and dancing!!)

all I have to say is...everyone has based her total character and demeanor on less than an hour of media based info!!!
WOW...I'm gald that so many people are experts in determining a persons mental well being/state of mind etc...based on less than 1 HOUR OF MEDIA FED INFORMATION!!
really...we don't really know who Casey is or what she has done...all we can do is speculate...every one of us...
I can see it now...the mob with torches and pitchforks!!
I, myself will wait for the evidence to appear before I make my decision...

until then I will pray that this sweet child comes home safe!!

for all of those people that believe that you have seen all you need to see of casey anthony..remember this...
you have only seen her actions for probably a total of 5 minutes running...arrest time phone call to family time...and bond hearing time...really 5 MIN. TOPS!!!...
and you have only heard her speak to her family for maybe 10 min. tops...MOM...LEE..whatever
Really
I'm sick of everyone claiming that thay know what she is or how she is...we don't know S*@*T. All we know is what we're shown!! And we feed on it like cows in the meadow...

Honestly, I've spent some time clubbin it up..and the pics took while "partying" at fusion could have spanned a total of 30 min. a couple of songs...a contest or two...a drink or two...
no pictures have come out that shows that during that time she was getting too wasted...heck her hair wan't even wet..(as mine always was from drinking and dancing!!)

all I have to say is...everyone has based her total character and demeanor on less than an hour of media based info!!!
WOW...I'm gald that so many people are experts in determining a persons mental well being/state of mind etc...based on less than 1 HOUR OF MEDIA FED INFORMATION!!
really...we don't really know who Casey is or what she has done...all we can do is speculate...every one of us...
I can see it now...the mob with torches and pitchforks!!
I, myself will wait for the evidence to appear before I make my decision...

until then I will pray that this sweet child comes home safe!!

You are very right. We are seeing what the media gives us. My point is that if I were in fear for my child's safety, one song at a club would be too long. One drink would be too many. One smile would be too much effort.

Every single phone call would be about my child, not about taking showers or trying to get in touch with my boyfriend, or complaining that people were thinking TOO MUCH about my missing baby.

Maybe I'm personalizing it too much. Maybe everyone really does handle things differently and I'm not giving Casey enough of the benefit of the doubt. All I know is my own experience. But I've been around people who have lost a child before. I have been around people who have suffered a tragedy before. I have witnessed lots of other kinds of fear and grief. And this is not what it looks like, not for one hour or ten minutes or five minutes or five seconds. Not for a very long time after and sometimes never again.

You go, tiffertots! It saddens me also to read all the vitriol against these players. The case is already so bizarre that all of us may be totally slam dunked in our theories. 22 yr olds and younger base alot of their info on what they read online - scary thought there.

And yet.... people who DO know Casey say she's a LIAR & say she never bothered mentioning that Caylee was missing... as a matter of fact she LIED when they asked about Caylee & said told them Caylee was perfectly fine.

Even if we're going to believe her cockamamie story about Caylee being in danger IF she told anyone she was 'kidnapped' any mother with an ounce of concern about her baby WOULD have shown some small sign that the questions upset her.... but NO.... Casey was happy as a clam & nobody near her had a CLUE anything was bothering her.

And that's not speculation.... it's a fact..... unless we're to believe ALL her friends hate her so much that they'd lie about her to investigators AND the media while she's rotting away in her jail cell.

Not ONE person has come forward to say they noticed Casey was upset after her daughter disappeared from her life. Not one.

And yet.... people who DO know Casey say she's a LIAR & say she never bothered mentioning that Caylee was missing... as a matter of fact she LIED when they asked about Caylee & said told them Caylee was perfectly fine.

Even if we're going to believe her cockamamie story about Caylee being in danger IF she told anyone she was 'kidnapped' any mother with an ounce of concern about her baby WOULD have shown some small sign that the questions upset her.... but NO.... Casey was happy as a clam & nobody near her had a CLUE anything was bothering her.

And that's not speculation.... it's a fact..... unless we're to believe ALL her friends hate her so much that they'd lie about her to investigators AND the media while she's rotting away in her jail cell.

Not ONE person has come forward to say they noticed Casey was upset after her daughter disappeared from her life. Not one.

I have one point to make about her "friends". If any of them were true friends they would have known something was not right. Also it wasn't until she was locked up that they began to speak badly of her. I know first hand that if someone is believed to be guilty of something, that is when all the bad things come out about them. Why is it they were all her good friends until this? I would say that none were ever really true friends to begin with. So why did they stick around. The company you keep says a lot about who you are yourself. So if she was such a lying thief why were they hanging with her? If everyone wants to throw this woman under the bus prematurely, then you have given up on that beautiful little girl. My friends would stand beside me until they knew the facts. I CHOSE TO HOPE SHE IS STILL ALIVE!

(respectfully snipped)Maybe I'm personalizing it too much. Maybe everyone really does handle things differently and I'm not giving Casey enough of the benefit of the doubt. All I know is my own experience. But I've been around people who have lost a child before. I have been around people who have suffered a tragedy before. I have witnessed lots of other kinds of fear and grief. And this is not what it looks like, not for one hour or ten minutes or five minutes or five seconds. Not for a very long time after and sometimes never again.

:clap::clap::clap:

I agree. I hope to Hades I'm wrong and this is just the flukiest expression of a worried, bereft, and grieving parent I've ever seen. But for now, I agree.

I have one point to make about her "friends". If any of them were true friends they would have known something was not right. Also it wasn't until she was locked up that they began to speak badly of her. I know first hand that if someone is believed to be guilty of something, that is when all the bad things come out about them. Why is it they were all her good friends until this? I would say that none were ever really true friends to begin with. So why did they stick around. The company you keep says a lot about who you are yourself. So if she was such a lying thief why were they hanging with her? If everyone wants to throw this woman under the bus prematurely, then you have given up on that beautiful little girl. My friends would stand beside me until they knew the facts. I CHOSE TO HOPE SHE IS STILL ALIVE!

I agree that the media makes people seem worse than they are. It is true that we only know so much about this girl, and we do not know the whole truth. At the same time, it is also true that this girl is not NORMAL. We can deduce that she is a negligent mother regardless of whether her baby girl was kidnapped or not. This goes beyond what the dirty laundry found by the media and the testimony of her so-called friends. We have witnessed Casey's OWN mother calling the police to say that her daughter was stealing from her. We know that her OWN mother, Cindy, was fooled by Casey's lies. Her whole family was fooled. How can you account for this family saying they trusted her and had no reason to believe that Caylee was missing? In fact, nobody in Casey's life had reason to believe that she was missing. Casey did show the emotions that would indicate that anything was seriously wrong in her life. Unless of course, you were to include the time that she told a friend on facebook that she has not been home for the past 9 days due to DRAAAMMMMA. Telling a friend that there has been drama is not the reaction people expect of a a mother who is missing her flesh and blood. Many of us, have read her comments that she posted on Myspace and Facebook. There was no indication that anything was wrong. She seemed happy, if anything. She seemed like she was going about her life, and partying all the time.

I do not know the whereabouts of this child, and I cannot account for Casey's lack of concern that she has continuously displayed. I have my own theories about the matter. Sure, I think there is more than meets the eye to this case. Specifically, I do not entirely believe that this is a homicide due to several reasons; however, I will be the first to say that we can make some assumptions about this girl. I think that it is crucial to the case. She may have some sort of psychoses or neuroses, and that could play a role in her lies and actions. The grandparents do not know where to look to find Caylee. LE does not really know where to look to find this beautiful little child. AMERICA does not know where to find her either. Let's face facts, we need to know more about Casey, so we can find the truth behind all the lies. We need a starting point to search for Caylee. One cannot just drive around the world stopping at a location every few minutes to see if that is where Caylee is hiding (contrary to what some "psychics" believe). We need a valuable clue from a reliable source, and we do not have a leg to walk on thanks to Casey.

Well, why would any of her friends really CARE if she lied about having an actual job? Or going back to school? Or whether Caylee was REALLY being taken care of by a nanny or her GPs?? They wouldn't.... it's not THEIR responsibility to worry about these things or to question what Casey would do with her life beyond the club scene.

It was only AFTER they found out Caylee mysteriously disappeared that they realized she LIED... that's when they learned she was NOT w/ Cindy & that nobody except Casey had ever heard of this ZG & that there was no possible way to even reach this long term nanny.

We DO know that as soon as Amy discovered Casey stole from her, she was angry. I'm sure when they all got together & compared notes about Casey.... they were appalled as the pieces starting coming together.

If these people aren't really her friends, then where ARE her friends? Doesn't she have any? Why not? Is it because she lies and steals and manipulates and uses people and no one ever sticks around for very long?

Don't you think it's weird that we haven't heard from anyone who is a long time friend who has anything good to say about Casey? We haven't even heard from any relatives other than her parents and Lee...and even Lee has stopped talking. Why is that?

This is not a girl who inspires loyalty. I think we know quite a bit about her.

If these people aren't really her friends, then where ARE her friends? Doesn't she have any? Why not? Is it because she lies and steals and manipulates and uses people and no one ever sticks around for very long?

Don't you think it's weird that we haven't heard from anyone who is a long time friend who has anything good to say about Casey? We haven't even heard from any relatives other than her parents and Lee...and even Lee has stopped talking. Why is that?

This is not a girl who inspires loyalty. I think we know quite a bit about her.

naw......not friends......
drinking partying buds but not friends.

I'm in the mood to play devil's advocate:

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there was a real threat to Caylee's life (for whatever reason) and she was sent (flown) to another state or country to protect her. And maybe Casey does love Caylee so much that she will do and say ANYTHING so that no one finds out where Caylee is. If that means lying her butt off and sitting in jail for the rest of her life, so be it.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there was a real threat to Caylee's life (for whatever reason) and she was sent (flown) to another state or country to protect her. And maybe Casey does love Caylee so much that she will do and say ANYTHING so that no one finds out where Caylee is. If that means lying her butt off and sitting in jail for the rest of her life, so be it.

And she practiced lying & stealing BEFORE Caylee went missing so she'd be ready when it counted.

She's a regular hero alright. And what a planner. lol

And she practiced lying & stealing BEFORE Caylee went missing so she'd be ready when it counted.

She's a regular hero alright. And what a planner. lol

Hero? No I don't think so. But there is a huge difference between a dishonest thief and a murderer. You can be a lyer and a thief and not a murderer. So this woman is not the best of people. That does not mean that you should automatically assume the worse. I have known plenty of people that were questionable characters but before assuming they are murderers also I feel you need hard evidence.

I agree with you 110%.
I am shocked at how quickly people have jumped into the pack mentality without knowing what is going on behind the scenes. It's a little frightening:confused:
I have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, and I choose to believe that Casey is innocent until proven guilty.

Hero? No I don't think so. But there is a huge difference between a dishonest thief and a murderer. You can be a lyer and a thief and not a murderer. So this woman is not the best of people. That does not mean that you should automatically assume the worse. I have known plenty of people that were questionable characters but before assuming they are murderers also I feel you need hard evidence.

I agree but I do think people have seen NO redeeming qualities in Casey to give them much hope that she really believes Caylee is "safe" or able to ever come home alive.

I don't think many people accuse of of outright murder but the majority DO believe Caylee died by accident or sheer neglect & Casey did her best to cover it up AND put it out of her mind & move on with her life.

When we hear ALL the evidence, we'll all have a much clearer picture of HOW deep a hole Miss Casey is really in.

I agree with you 110%.
I am shocked at how quickly people have jumped into the pack mentality without knowing what is going on behind the scenes. It's a little frightening:confused:
I have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, and I choose to believe that Casey is innocent until proven guilty.

Right. I don't want to be one of those people in the pack, and if there is some shocking discovery or revelation, end up feeling like an *advertiser censored**hole.

If she didn't do it (kill Caylee) I wouldn't be surprised. Same goes for if she did do it.

In this case, I think having the mentality that she did do it (and that she is some sort of sociopath) is much more exciting/interesting than saying wisely "we don't have all the facts. we don't know what is going on behind the scenes" etc. I like a good murder mystery too, but I'm just trying to prevent feeling like a jerk for having all this "fun" if I am way off in my assumptions.

I would love to believe this. Can you make it so?

I would love to believe this. Can you make it so?

Well this theory is no more outrageous than the one being bandied about right now again: that all of this is someone's idea of a joke/scam/staged for a faux documentary on missing children or "punking" America.

They need to rename this thread. I haven't read a post that says "Caylee is alive." A more appropriate name would be: Caylee could be alive. Stranger things have happened. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname