This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe Caylee is alive "somewhere out there" I am changing my stance on Casey getting rid of Caylee so she could be childless though......not gonna do much good if she is in jail and not having her Freedom anymore. I dont think her life will ever be the same, wether the truth comes out or not.....I just pray for this little girls safe return.....

the whole Sawgrass crew seems very suspicious to me...I wonder if LE ever questioned other tennents about any commings-and-goings from that apartment...The fact that this particular apt. was vacant for so long...hmm
what if sawgrass was aware of and maybe even a part of illegal activity that went on in that building...thus keeping it vacant on purpose...Then when someone rats the apt. out they have a major clean-up party...I'm wondering if there had been other inquires about that apt. in the months prior to June 15. If so how many?
I would like to find out if they've had other units come available and then rented...if so why not this apt.? Unless they had many units available and this one was at the bottom of the list and just hasen't been rented yet...
but really...142 days...thats over 4 months...seems to me that management would want that unit rented A.S.A.P.

the whole Sawgrass crew seems very suspicious to me...I wonder if LE ever questioned other tennents about any commings-and-goings from that apartment...The fact that this particular apt. was vacant for so long...hmm
what if sawgrass was aware of and maybe even a part of illegal activity that went on in that building...thus keeping it vacant on purpose...Then when someone rats the apt. out they have a major clean-up party...I'm wondering if there had been other inquires about that apt. in the months prior to June 15. If so how many?
I would like to find out if they've had other units come available and then rented...if so why not this apt.? Unless they had many units available and this one was at the bottom of the list and just hasen't been rented yet...
but really...142 days...thats over 4 months...seems to me that management would want that unit rented A.S.A.P.

What "crew" are you referring to? I must have missed reports on the Sawgrass crew. A link about them would be helpful.

As for vacant apartments, property owners will often let a space go unrented to write off the loss instead of renting it at a lesser monthly amount. It appears that Sawgrass is quite large and most apartments are rented. Maybe there are issues with this particular apartment. There could be a number of reasons. Maybe it faces an undesirable direction. Maybe it smells or the apartment next door is full of small noisy children. Who knows?!
:crazy:

But I'd still like the link of information about the Sawgrass crew. Thanks!

FWIW and IIRC, I think Sawgrass is owned by PAC Land Development. IT was called something else at some point, but the name is escaping me right now.They own several luxury aptmt complexes.

I have no idea what the occupancy/vacancy rate is for that complex. They may have several units that remain vacant. But it would be interesting to do a market study and see what the apt turnover is typical and so if there is anything unusual about a 142 day vacancy.

For anyone who wonders why the grandparents of Caylee still believe she is alive, this thread speaks volumes.

Whether she is or isnt alive, there are obviously a number of people who believe she is..if they can believe it then the grandparents should not be criticized for believing it either.

(I am one who doesnt' think Caylee is alive..but I respect that many do and my only point is it speaks to why the grandparents seem to belive it as well)

Further, if there are people who believe she is still alive, it speaks to a hung jury or an acquittal should it go to a jury. (On murder charges).

Couldn't the actions and demeanor of Casey be explained as a mother who felt that her child was with someone and was safe, rather than in harms way.
If she had murdered Caylee, don't you think she would have disapeared. She had plenty of time to do so. If there had been sooo much conflict at home, Cindy was too overbearing and controlling, wouldn't it have have been easier to pack up all her stuff, leave a note that said she was taking her daughter with her, and moving on with her life. Then she could have disapeared into the night...I'm sure her parents would have tried to find her...but if you want to disapear...you can!!
It just doesn't make sense to me.

I guess I might have believed that for a short time, but I just cannot imagine being separated from my children for 2 weeks, much less 2 months, and not being the slightest bit concerned about them. Even when they spend the night with my parents I call to check on them and think of them.

If Casey gave Caylee to someone and thinks she is safe with them, but feels Caylee might be in danger if she says too much, why isn't she at least a little worried about LE and the media looking into the case? Why isn't she anxious about being in jail and out of contact? Why isn't she worried about Caylee being afraid of being with strangers (because it's obviously someone no one else knows well - they haven't been seen or heard from in 2 months!).

As a mom, there is no way I could go 2 months without any contact or news about my kids and not be frantic with worry. Casey's attitude says it all to me. Unfortunately I think she knows exactly where Caylee is b/c she put her there. She knows Caylee isn't frightened or hurt or missing her mommy.

I wish I were wrong, I would love to be wrong.

I think she is dead but would love to be convinced otherwise.

The only ray of hope I see is that the tests on the car have come back but not released and the cops have not said they are looking for a body so I think it's possible that the tests were not conclusive.

The Anthony's clearly didn't initially think there was really a dead body when they first picked up the car. They probably thought someone had been throwing up in there or other bodily functions...or maybe a dead animal. The 911 calls clearly become much more frantic with the expanding information from Casey which makes them become a lot more concerned about the smell.

You could also argue if the detective was so sure there was a dead body smell when he saw the car they would not have waited so long to impound/test the car. According to the bond hearing the Anthonys gave them LE free reign to search the car, house etc those first days.

So playing devils advocate it is at least possible that it will turn out there was no dead body in the car. If we knew that was the case then more people would likely believe she could be alive.

The biggest thing to get over is that Casey displays NO emotion or concern for her daugher and she obviously was not searching for her so she either does not believe her daughter is in danger or does not care so it does not make sense that she would withhold info to protect her daughter. That suggests her daughter was not kidnapped or taken for drugs/money issues.

The only answer would be that she voluntarily gave her away to people. However I think at this point she would have conceded some real info if that was the case.

For anyone who wonders why the grandparents of Caylee still believe she is alive, this thread speaks volumes.

Whether she is or isnt alive, there are obviously a number of people who believe she is..if they can believe it then the grandparents should not be criticized for believing it either.

(I am one who doesnt' think Caylee is alive..but I respect that many do and my only point is it speaks to why the grandparents seem to belive it as well)

Further, if there are people who believe she is still alive, it speaks to a hung jury or an acquittal should it go to a jury. (On murder charges).
Well hello there newt :) I think criticism of the gp's has been over the top.
I don't blame the grandparents one bit for imagining that she is alive. I am sure if we were to quiz relatives of this missing in our missing forum, we would find some that still hold out hope for a safe return.
My heart goes out to this whole family.

I think she is dead but would love to be convinced otherwise.

The only ray of hope I see is that the tests on the car have come back but not released and the cops have not said they are looking for a body so I think it's possible that the tests were not conclusive.

The Anthony's clearly didn't initially think there was really a dead body when they first picked up the car. They probably thought someone had been throwing up in there or other bodily functions...or maybe a dead animal. The 911 calls clearly become much more frantic with the expanding information from Casey which makes them become a lot more concerned about the smell.

You could also argue if the detective was so sure there was a dead body smell when he saw the car they would not have waited so long to impound/test the car. According to the bond hearing the Anthonys gave them LE free reign to search the car, house etc those first days.

So playing devils advocate it is at least possible that it will turn out there was no dead body in the car. If we knew that was the case then more people would likely believe she could be alive.

The biggest thing to get over is that Casey displays NO emotion or concern for her daugher and she obviously was not searching for her so she either does not believe her daughter is in danger or does not care so it does not make sense that she would withhold info to protect her daughter. That suggests her daughter was not kidnapped or taken for drugs/money issues.

The only answer would be that she voluntarily gave her away to people. However I think at this point she would have conceded some real info if that was the case.
Good post tuppence.

I have no idea what the occupancy/vacancy rate is for that complex. They may have several units that remain vacant. But it would be interesting to do a market study and see what the apt turnover is typical and so if there is anything unusual about a 142 day vacancy.

I know here in StL some "lux" apts are vacant for months (6 mos next door to me) because of the current housing market . . .

You know, I never really thought that this apartment being vacant for so long suspicious;however, that I think about it being vacant for 142 days that is really bizarre. This area of Orlando and Winterpark has an amazing turn-over rate. I live over about 13 miles from the Anthony's house in an apartment, and I know for a fact that apartments go fast. When I signed the lease on my place there was someone else walking in the door ready to sign on the same apartment. All the apartments off University BLVD, Alafaya, Goldenrod, and Conway should rent like hotcakes since they are within close range to UCF and Fullsail. Conway is not of a good street though.. That might be why it would be slow to rent. If they were renovating that apartment for any reason that would take some time. I don't know...That is a little weird, and maybe something to think about. Maybe the management there just do not know their facts. I thought it was weird that they recontacted LE and told them about the date. Why didn't they know what date was on the card before? Why didn't ZG correct LE and tell them that she was there in June and not April? Why would the management remember what ZG looked like after seeing her about a month ago? That should have so many people coming in and out of there that they would not be able to remember her face?

Well hello there newt :) I think criticism of the gp's has been over the top.
I don't blame the grandparents one bit for imagining that she is alive. I am sure if we were to quiz relatives of this missing in our missing forum, we would find some that still hold out hope for a safe return.

helloooooooooooooo tweety bird..:blowkiss:LOL So nice to see a familiar name..quite the case don't u think.

Again, I tend to think that things are more simple than not..Casey is yet another Mother (imo), who killed her child just because she wanted to)..
It's not nearly as mysterious as our imaginations makes it when we cannot understand the lies.

Lies are lies- the truth is usually far more simple..she killed her and desposed of her body somehow. (And may just be lucky so far - just like scott was for a few months).

(No offense intended to those who think she is still alive as I realize the thread is for those who think so).

PS I wonder if she used the gas from the cans to burn her dead body..that would make it a lot more easy to hide remains. Everyone is focused on her stealing gas for the car..I am not so sure.

Good point. Over the years I've seen many families hold out hope for a long time despite strong evidence to to the contrary.

helloooooooooooooo tweety bird..:blowkiss:LOL So nice to see a familiar name..quite the case don't u think.

Again, I tend to think that things are more simple than not..Casey is yet another Mother (imo), who killed her child just because she wanted to)..
It's not nearly as mysterious as our imaginations makes it when we cannot understand the lies.

Lies are lies- the truth is usually far more simple..she killed her and desposed of her body somehow. (And may just be lucky so far - just like scott was for a few months).

(No offense intended to those who think she is still alive as I realize the thread is for those who think so).

PS I wonder if she used the gas from the cans to burn her dead body..that would make it a lot more easy to hide remains. Everyone is focused on her stealing gas for the car..I am not so sure.

Is this another "Mercy Killing" America is facing (tee hee)?

:blowkiss: Yep quite a case.
There is much merit in your simplicity theory. I have said before our rational minds are trying despreately to make sense of irrational actions and it just sends the brain into overdirve.
Casey certainly doesn't think like most of us here posting, yet we want it to make sense on our level. Frustrating and futile.

I am not big on the burning the body theory, mainly because it is messy, stinky and can't be done completely. Not that it is impossible, it just isn't working for me currently.
Besides, I hate the thought of it.

good to cya newt..back to work :)

:blowkiss: Yep quite a case.
There is much merit in your simplicity theory. I have said before our rational minds are trying despreately to make sense of irrational actions and it just sends the brain into overdirve.
Casey certainly doesn't think like most of us here posting, yet we want it to make sense on our level. Frustrating and futile.

I am not big on the burning the body theory, mainly because it is messy, stinky and can't be done completely. Not that it is impossible, it just isn't working for me currently.
Besides, I hate the thought of it.

good to cya newt..back to work :)

good point - my mind is on overdrive? LOL

good point - my mind is on overdrive? LOL
heehee what I meant was, those of us that are trying to decipher this from that and coming up with explanations are probably in overdrive. OTOH, people like you that just cut out all the carp and get down to the simple facts aren't as frustrated.
It was a positive comment on your *simple* theory. Occam's razor I suppose.:)

I just keep thinking about the Brooke Bennett case compared to this one. A career criminal planned for weeks to commit a crime in that case, ordered things, plotted out a plan to plant evidence, staged her "meeting" with someone else, etc. YET, the whole thing fell apart and Brooke was found within days. So how could her murderer fail with all his planning, yet Casey (in a panic), with NO HELP OR PLAN at all manage to commit a murder and hide ALL the evidence completely? It just makes no sense that she could do that without anyone seeing, hearing, or finding anything at all.

I also believe in the time honored concept of police investigation that "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCE". The fact that there is a ZG, at that exact apartment complex, the exact apartment number on the exact day that Caylee is believed to have disappeared is NOT A COINCIDENCE. There is no reason at all to believe that ZG is telling the truth or that no one else could have used her identity either with or without her knowledge. If she was involved in this, she is of course going to deny it, and of course going to say she doesn't recognize Casey or Caylee. AND if Casey is afraid for Caylee, she is of course going to say she didn't recognize that ZG's picture. It is not like she has any problem with lying to police!

I agree with this 100% and do not believe in this as a coincidence. I believe this ZG needs to be closely investigated.

I also believe in the time honored concept of police investigation that "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCE". The fact that there is a ZG, at that exact apartment complex, the exact apartment number on the exact day that Caylee is believed to have disappeared is NOT A COINCIDENCE. There is no reason at all to believe that ZG is telling the truth or that no one else could have used her identity either with or without her knowledge. If she was involved in this, she is of course going to deny it, and of course going to say she doesn't recognize Casey or Caylee. AND if Casey is afraid for Caylee, she is of course going to say she didn't recognize that ZG's picture. It is not like she has any problem with lying to police!

Hi Raeann ... you think the ZG who was interviewed is ..... hiding in plain sight, so to speak? It could very well be. If so, she should be nominated for an Academy Award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB