Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that her "friends" Amy, Ricardo (and JP?) taking the trip to PR and the conjectured blow-up with her mother converging around the same time is significant. Casey was probably feeling very "left out" and deserted, with no one to mooch off of.

Yeah...between Casey sort of bailing on "her group" when she went all gaga and clingy on Tony, and then the whole group leaving for the trip she'd probably love to have been on and living all "carefree" also...and her just sitting home alone at Tony's, etc...I think that all didn't help a girl who clearly is already lacking in stability and all that.

I think the lack of "her group" explains why she was suddenly getting in touch with old friends (Kio, someone wasn't it like Britney or something? the tattoo gang after not having been with them in awhile) because she needed to find people to "be" with and get her attention-*advertiser censored* side satisfied.

But with Tony gone all day, her friends all gone, and everything, the girl had a heck of a lot of time on her hand to think, and eventually be creating her story.

I thought they had confirmed, but maybe wrong. In any event, I know they told police they did a bit of yard work over July 4th weekend, at least re the hibiscus. I don't remember what cindy said about pavers to greta. My head is spinning with this stuff!
IMO
You and me both...I"m to the point that I'm starting to think, "the family" is just trying to make US all crazy and then they can convince us it was all a bad dream. :p

I would like to know the answer to this as well... personally don't think Casey or anyone else pushed that car anywhere. She drove right into that spot, right by the dumpster.

Hate to be gross but maybe she thought that if anyone smelled the car they would think the bad smell was coming from the dumpster.:eek:

The thing I find interesting is that everyone, everyone comes up with the June 9th date except Tony who says June 2nd. Then Clint says a little bit before Father’s Day. Then along comes Kio, who knows a Ida Gonzales that lives in the neighborhood and by the urging of this other neighbor, Bailey Dickens calls the police to add her 2 cents except she says July 9th and then later changes it to a different Casey who called her. [Right, another Casey] and she doesn’t have a phone number for and her boyfriend won’t let her turn over phone records to get. This Kio gives police a number that she claims was the number but it is now disconnected. See Pdf file #17290449 PG 90.
The ‘shovel’ neighbor Brian B. tells what he knows but he has the date at the week after June 16th or even the week after that. He drives a maroon Ford Taurus. [Makes me wonder if it is faded because the tattoo guy said Casey showed up at his place in a compact maroon color faded car maybe a Toyota, similar type car. Just something that stuck out to me. Is there more to this?]
My point is all of these ‘new’ friends of Casey’s who can’t seem to remember what they ate the day before can come up with that same date. I think that Amy came up with that date first, told Cindy on the way to find Casey and that is why the Anthony family said June 9th, forgetting about the trip to the Nursing Home to see Cindy’s father. The word was spread “if your asked say June 9th”.

Maybe it's just me but Cindy saying the things she did to Casey's friends seems like she is going out of her way to set Casey up as a nut job.

Why?? Is she or was she afraid Caylee's "disappearance" would be pinned on her.

Isn't Casey is a sociopath and you should stay away from her one of Cindy's more insightful and honest statments?

Went out to get some errands done and see I have missed a lot of discussion!
Two points Id like to make:
1. As per the backyard search:
We have a paver type of patio,and the contractor poured cement underneath the pavers to make it more stable.this is in Connecticut though..not sure if they do this in Florida.

2.Have the two guys that helped pushed Casey's car been talked to?

I didn't see anything in the report as far as the 2 guys being interviewed yet but they would be a couple of good witnesses if they even exist

yeah, it was hard for me to get a read on Tony in that interview without hearing his voice inflections and all... but just from reading the words, to me he seemed to see Casey as a convenience more than anything.

Right. He was not looking for a ready made family either. He seemed only casually aware of Caylee, not like someone who had feelings for her mother.

I would like to know the answer to this as well... personally don't think Casey or anyone else pushed that car anywhere. She drove right into that spot, right by the dumpster.

I totally agree.. police wont be interviewing those guys.. cause they do NOT exist.

Might have been parked next to the dumpsters at Tony's, too...to try to hide the smell. My guess is that when they went anywhere together...it was always in Tony's vehicle and she parked far enough away that he never noticed a smell.

makes sense, thanks, maybe he might know from which particular day she was acting weird about him getting close to her car, I dunno just thinking

I agree. There were no men. The car would have been just haphazardly parked in the lot as I don't see them pushing it clear to a dumpster to park it neatly. Makes no logical sense.

I was listening to Real Radio on my lunch hour and heard an interview with the father of one of the musicians who went to the Anthonys on the flat bed truck and played the "hateful" music. I think I heard the name of the band to be "Bite Boy"? Anyway, the hosts were giving it to the father because they thought it was a medio ploy and disrespectful to Caylee. The father said a few things on the radio:
1. The musician's father claimed Leonard took a "swing" at one of them. Some story about taking a swing and hitting a mic stand which hit the camera person recording the event.
2. The musician's father said it was on YouTube (I couldn't find it).
3. The musician's father said that Leonard said TWICE, "You are interfering with a criminal homicide investigation". (Criminal homicide?)
4. The musician's father said that Leonard went on Nancy Grace and claimed Casey did not show to the vigil because the band was going to come back but the father said they NEVER mentioned coming back.
For what it's worth...

lol,
I can't believe she said that.....

You know what else bothers me is the total lack of emotion from the GP's

They either really don't care or they finished grieving for Caylee back in June

jmo
I doubt they got their grieving completed. Been in shock and possibly cover up mode

I would have to go back and read the docs and note the exact time they picked up the car, but I think they, mainly George, had several hours before 911 was called.

I'm trying to catch up with the thread today and am only on page 2.........

When Cindy made the second 911 call, she was reporting that her daughter had stolen her car, credit cards, etc., and that her granddaughter might be missing too. It was about 45 minutes later that Cindy made the third 911 call, this time frantic and confirming that her granddaughter was missing. At the end of the call, when Casey was talking to the 911 operator, she said the police were just arriving.

George brought the car home late afternoon. Cindy and Casey didn't arrive home until evening, sometime around 8:00pm and the police didn't arrive until later, around 9:45 - 10:00pm.

I think the car was there for at least 5 hours before the police came.

makes sense, thanks, maybe he might know from which particular day she was acting weird about him getting close to her car, I dunno just thinking
I don't think he would notice because I don't think Casey would act "weird" about it. She would make sure it was away from him at all times instead.

Did you happen to notice the trunk warning in that sunfire manual?

That gave me the creeps.

I never read the manual LOL. But I know from living here with the age of the car and the heat--a lot of the rubber seals have deteriorated. Mine is a convertible and my top needs to be replaced as it also has so small gaps. But I see where your going--Casey could've locked Caylee in the car (maybe even the trunk) turned the car on in the garage, put a hose from the exhaust and that's that.

DianeB--The posts flew by and I wanted to make sure you saw that I responded and didn't miss what you posted. I think it was very important and should be considered.

Tell us how you really feel. LOL.

I want to know more about this Tony dude who went to NY. He's lying his azz off. That's why I need a pic of him to be sure.

Lol. I actually feel a wee bit sorry for Casey...don't think she stood a chance with Cindy as her mom.

But on to Tony, I got a really hard time yesterday for even suggesting he might possibly have some involvement. I find the fact he told police he hadn't seen her since the first weekend of June was weird too, as it seemed to me Clint was truthful and pretty certain it was the 9th. Can't help but wonder if he knew the "caylee went missing on the 9th story" before he told police this. Plus, odd that he says first he heard of it was when Sherrif's officers came to his place, but later says he spoke to Lee about it night before. And, if Casey had any sort of plan re reporting the car stolen etc when it was left at Amscot, it's odd that she had Tony pick her up. And, I wonder, did Amy call Casey and warn her that she was coming with her mom before they showed up?? And I wonder, will phone records show she spoke to Tony before being taken into custody. All IMO only.

Re his pic, I'm pages behind and hope you have a link by now, I think I saw him on some of her photobucket pics.

BH even seemed a little discusted with Miss Casey last night, huh guys? BH is going to follow Casey's friends trail because LE is so incompetent and hasn't already done that.

RV RENTAL:---------$900 PER WEEK
PLANE FAIR:------- $1000 ROUND TRIP
FOOD & DRINK:-----$700 A WEEK

CASEY SITTING BACK LAUGHING AT THESE FOOLS:

PRICELESS
Don't forget salaries, loss of income from paying gigs while sitting in an RV on a quiet suburban street... Rob and Leonard may be donating their time, but their employees must need to get paid. Tony already made his 50 grand - wonder if he's paying for all these incidentals out of his cut of Uncle Len's generous donation.

anyone else notice that once casey got backed into a corner by the detectives she mentioned that she dropped caylee at the stairs at the sawgrass apartment? and about picking her up at random grocery stores etc? i need to go back and re-read yet again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain