The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course, I imagine Tony, Ricardo, or Amy never saw any bruises on Casey from being jumped and held down.

'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said."

ok, I take this with a total grain of salt because I've heard it from no one besides LP and he seems to "theorize" things as much as we do... BUT

wouldn't the bolded part imply they expected her to go directly to law enforcement and then follow the script... not that if she went to LE, that she'd put caylee in more danger?

sorry to be captain obvious

Ahh, will all these Casey tales be coming out in book form ? Or go straight to video?

What happened to the story Cindy told about the apartment where Caylee was allegedly being held? She said KC took her to the apartment complex, but refused to point out the specific apartment "because she was afraid for Caylee."

My thought with Samantha and Zenaida (sorry if I spelled wrong) is the connection to Jay Blanchard Park and Sam's Club. Sam's Club is in the same shopping center as the Amscot (which is open 24 hours) and is only about 2-3 miles from Jay Blanchard Park.

I wasn't aware that Casey was bilingual. You are assuming that LE hasn't checked out any ZF-G. And how many of them have sisters with the name of Samantha with three small children. Casey is tightening her own web of lies. You are assuming that ZFG is Cuban. More likely shse is Puero Rican which means she's not illegal. Isn't it illegal to hire illegals?

The Anthony's imaginary Z is PRcan.

Sounds good, but HOW do you get the child out of the country. You can't fly her without identification. Driving? You don't think border agents aren't keeping an eye out for this child. I think you are living in a fantasy world. You can't even get on a plane without a driver's license. You need a birth certificate for a child - at least my grandchildren cannot fly without one

ZFG also according to CASEY THE LIAR is from NY or NC or somewhere other than Florida and that is why LE cannot find her. But the FBI is also looking for her.

Yep! And, the FBI also as jurisdiction, since KC is claiming kidnapping.

But there are not ZFGx associated with any of the locations that Casey took the police to saying she had left Caylee at - and no one had ever heard of any. Pleople leave footprints that LE is adept at following. Casey gives phony names and phony addresses and then expects to be believed. We are not all as guillible as Cindy is. Well, maybe some people are. Didn't Casey also claim that ZFG worked at Universal - who has no record of her. And Casey was looking at the clubs where ZFG hunt out - cept no one knew her. Invisible, not illegal imo

KC claimed that she and ZFG had been friends for four years, and nanny for 18 months. And NOBODY-- no friend, no family member, no human entity, had ever seen ZFG. What're the chances?

KC also claimed that Jeff Hopkins introduced KC to ZFG, and ZFG babysat Caylee and Jeff's baby, together. But, Jeff told the cops he vaguely knew KC from high school, and had not seen her, since then.

There IS not ZFG.

Another thread posted pointed out that Zanny the Nanny is a fictional character in a children's book. BTW.

And of course, I imagine Tony, Ricardo, or Amy never saw any bruises on Casey from being jumped and held down.

maybe they jumped her with their minds...and that's why there's no bruising. or they're fairies and elves, and don't leave bruises in Casey's world.

Put 3 teenagers in the back of a Ford Focus and you will see why that makes no sense.

Live with 3 teenagers for a week and you will understand why no one would want an extra toddler.

This story is the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard. I thought Scott came up with some whoppers, but he sounds downright plausible compared to Casey.

Three teenagers in BOOSTER seats in the back of a Ford focus. They all have black belts in Tai Quan Do, and carry rock-laden sippy cups and rubber chickens.

I'm curious,.. last night on NG, the question was posed,.. why haven't they put out an amber alert yet? The answer was it didn't meet the criteria, there was no car involved. Correct me if I'm wrong, even if Casey is a liar,.. there is a statement of a "Silver Ford Focus 2008" from Lee in his email, per 400pg docs.

Why isn't there an amber alert out for Caylee?

Because there is too much evidence that she's dead. The cops have known that from the get go. You don't tie up national resources for a child who is not alive.

Three teenagers in BOOSTER seats in the back of a Ford focus. They all have black belts in Tai Quan Do, and carry rock-laden sippy cups and rubber chickens.

OMG you guys are cracking me up. LOL

Dark humor. After a while all these lies by Casey causes us to resort to dark humor. Have to do it. If we don't we'll go nutty.

I have to re-read this thread. The "theories" are too much:clap::clap:

I agree, however, a lie detector cannot tell you if someone BELIEVES the lies they are telling or not. if she believes her own lies, she will think she is telling the truth, and the detector won't detect deception, because in her mind, she's not being deceptive.

Right. LIe detectors do not work on sociopaths, because they don't feel guilty about lying. Nor do they fear getting caught in a lie.

One more time, 30 days was UP the day she was ARRESTED so her pathetic little excuse of a story does not hold water...30 days came and went a LONG time ago and she is still reading the same script? Bull s4!t! Excuse my outburst...

My guess is that the story for court will be different. Not better. Just a re-write.

For the record, to hold me down and steal my child would take more than ANY woman has got in her...I would fight them to the death if need be before I let them take my baby.

...and even if they killed me, the cops could just follow the blood and body parts (theirs) STRAIGHT to them.

One more time, 30 days was UP the day she was ARRESTED so her pathetic little excuse of a story does not hold water...30 days came and went a LONG time ago and she is still reading the same script? Bull s4!t! Excuse my outburst...

So, maybe there's this new trend among kidnappers-- a sort of kiddie library system? They now steal a kid for 30 days, take that one back, then steal another kid for 30 days? Is that it?

You gotta give KC an "A" for creativity, if not brains.

I know people aren't taking this as fact because only LP has said it and he has said she didn't talk to him at all. After reading the documents I have no doubt that she concocted this story when the other one wasn't believed.

Possibly she didn't say that to him but LP has been coming up with quite a bit of information that has been true. No doubt in my mind he has a source or sources and that's why he said she told him.

I love this thread, hope it doesn't get locked.

I am curious about what good a lie detector would do.
1.) She is lying, we all know that, and even in saner moments Cindy even calls her a liar.
2.) the lie detector only shows she is lying, since we know that , it is useless
3.) it cannot force anyone to tell the truth. I wish it could, but it is not for that.

Now if someone would make a "force someone to tell the whole complete truth" machine, I think it would be needed in this case first!

oh come on now, they aren't lies, they are "mistruths" it would only show up if they used a mistruth detector! Because, SURELY, these aren't LIES. Geez, if my girls ever told me that they didn't lie, they just told a mistruth.... that would go over like flying moose poo in my house! There is truth, and there is lie. There is no in between, or gray area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab