Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am, here I am... ! What'd I miss? LOL Not a d*mn thing besides laughin with yall I bet?!!

Ummm...yeah...do these protestors not realize they should really have their signs facing the house??

You missed the sh** missles my cat threw at me for neglecting to clean out his litterbox, and a few sweet turtle stories (one of them from robotdog!)!! And of course lots of talk of fixing cocktails!! Welcome back!! :blowkiss:

Google-ing herself and enjoying her new found celebrity status.

Grrreat.
Woner if dhe wonders where Caylee is or EVEN bothers to think of her.
Why should she bother when everybody else is doing it for her.

I wonder if she's busy looking for *people*. Her own personal entourage.
-----sxuze me whist I :puke:

moo

Ok, I got my laptop and my desktop going.....keep grabbing the wrong mouse and typing on the wrong keyboard!!!!!

missiles??!! LOL now that's funny, I don't care who ya are. I hope you didn't take a hit!!

You missed the sh** missles my cat threw at me for neglecting to clean out his litterbox, and a few sweet turtle stories (one of them from robotdog!)!! And of course lots of talk of fixing cocktails!! Welcome back!! :blowkiss:

Roflmao That is sooooo funny......

Throw them back!

Here I am, here I am... ! What'd I miss? LOL Not a d*mn thing besides laughin with yall I bet?!!

Ummm...yeah...do these protestors not realize they should really have their signs facing the house??

Maybe they are the protesters that want the other protesters to leave their neighborhood? Quick someone call Fox and ask them to zoom in so we can read the signs :waitasec:

Hey guys
I'm back
I have a question....
is the webcam link always the same?
I mean is it the same link as earlier today?
Or even from yesterday?
The link i had won't work from earlier....
well the link works, but the webcam doesn't...
so is it the same link as earlier today?
Or do i need another link?

Were you here for the crazy stand up doll? Then there was the lazy protesters. Then there was the two men stringing up something undetermined, speculated George could be getting a jump on Christmas, then there was a crazy flash of light...speculated to be camera man turning on his camera light but none the less it was a shocking flash for the web cam viewers...for a while the camera angle was all messed up and we were postioned more on the neighbors to the left....neighbor to the left was outside and could be mistaken for a protester if he isn't careful....that is about it glad you made it back.

Now that was a looooong cig run!! Did you get my eggs???

So this is where everyone from the basement is tonight. Hi CAMpers! Who was on the ladder & what were they doing?

sm5a8p.jpg
:eek:

Hey guys
I'm back
I have a question....
Or even from yesterday?

Whew, my head is spinning from that "question" LOLOLOL Here is the link: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Were you here for the crazy stand up doll? Then there was the lazy protesters. Then there was the two men stringing up something undetermined, speculated George could be getting a jump on Christmas, then there was a crazy flash of light...speculated to be camera man turning on his camera light but none the less it was a shocking flash for the web cam viewers...for a while the camera angle was all messed up and we were postioned more on the neighbors to the left....neighbor to the left was outside and could be mistaken for a protester if he isn't careful....that is about it glad you made it back.

wow...that's pretty informative... I shall deem you the WS "recap-ologist"

Too many questions! I might miss a refresh if I answered them all!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Hey guys
I'm back
I have a question....
Or even from yesterday?

My guess is that they figure Casey and the other A's aren't looking at them through their windows, but they are watching via computer and television.

So strange to see it so dark - it's still daylight here and a toasty 102 degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member