Amy H - The Witness I'm Waiting to Hear From

Im glad I dont know Casey if I did Im sure some would point at me next:mad: The person that has all the answers isnt talking and her name is Casey!!!

That's the one I was looking for sunsetbeach...thanks!!!

My memory was flawed. That is Lauren in the picture with her, but, she is wearing the same outfit as the rest of the girls when the other pics were taken.

Thanks so much.

NOW...if there's a way to figure out when this was taken????

Do the girls have all the beads on in their group picture??? Casey & Lauren are wearing bead necklaces in the pic w/ Caylee. After the party, maybe???

This pic of Caylee really bothers me, her eyes have that haunted look that kids who are abused often have.

Also note the candy necklaces that the beer wenches are wearing. They are associated with drug use.

From the placement of pix when I went through KC's photobucket account I thought that was a fairly recent picture.

I need to find the Easter pics again. I swear I've seen that dress on Caylee in another photo. Also, those appear to be Mardi Gras beads. I believe Mardi Gras was on February 5th this year. So, maybe the weekend either before or after?

If I had the direct link to where the picture was originally uploaded I could get the file info out of it. Anyone have that original direct link?

That Photobucket shows me the change, the decline in Casey.....

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e...iew&current=Copyofn57207371_31617231_2421.jpg
A single Mom out with her fiance' for a couple of drinks....

To this:
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/Nicole_LongIsland/?action=view&current=cowboysmarch072.jpg
A woman who doesn't want to be a Mom, has no friends,
men are her only answer, anyone, any house will do.

She met Amy through the guys....She didn't want to live with Amy...
If she had, she would never robbed from her.

This pic of Caylee really bothers me, her eyes have that haunted look that kids who are abused often have.

Also note the candy necklaces that the beer wenches are wearing. They are associated with drug use.

From the placement of pix when I went through KC's photobucket account I thought that was a fairly recent picture.
can you please explain about the candy necklaces????never heard that and am curious!!thanks!!

Looks like the group photos were taken before the Caylee photo since the beads were added. But I assume it was the same night since she has that red color bra on under the white shirt.

I remember some photos from the Lake Vaj parties looking like they were in a garage. Could that have been where these were taken?

Copyofn57207371_31621806_5031.jpg

Copyofn57207371_31621804_4558.jpg

2n03prp.jpg

I believe from this photo that Caylee WAS at the party of beer wenches and mardi gras beads.
6id4l1.jpg

2qkuhpd.jpg

Sorry if this shouldnt be here - it is related to the earlier photo feel free to move to where necessary.

Thanks

P.s this could be why casey deleted so many photos - simply because she didnt want it evident her child was in the middle of all parties.

BTW - those aren't sombreros - if you look closer they look like "p i m p" hats or hats that would be worn at Mardi Gras - especially since they are purple.

can you please explain about the candy necklaces????never heard that and am curious!!thanks!!

I'm curious about that too. Never heard of that but I am getting old :lol: and I have no children so really no reason why I should know.
I personally wore those candy necklaces when I was a kid ... it would be amazing that something as innocent as a candy necklace becomes something sexual.

Candy necklaces are often tied to Ecstasy use. Ecstasy pills can oftentimes resemble candy. The necklaces are somehow used to hid the pills.

I'm curious about that too. Never heard of that but I am getting old :lol: and I have no children so really no reason why I should know.
I personally wore those candy necklaces when I was a kid ... it would be amazing that something as innocent as a candy necklace becomes something sexual.

Candy necklaces, brightly colored bracelets, lollipops, and lots of other childish or whimsical accessories are often erroneously attributed to ecstacy use. IMO this is an offshoot of suburban moral panic re: club drugs.
Ecstacy pills just look like pills. I really don't think the pictures we're seeing depict people who are using ecstacy. People intoxicated with ecstacy have HUGE pupils-- I don't see any of that in the pictures. Everyone looks pretty alert. Also-- Casey and friends seem to drink too much alcohol to be using ecstacy. And she was dating/living with professional DJ's-- generally public ecstacy use is pretty passe in the electronic music/club scene. If there's hard drug use involved, I would imagine it's cocaine or meth. I really don't think any of the stuff we're seeing indicates ecstacy was a big factor. I think the candy necklaces are just fashion accessories.

How can a child be given access to a BAR?????? We all know Casey would do whatever she needed to do so her lifestyle was not imposed upon, but the owners and management of Fusion let a CHILD in??????
wasn't tony one of the managers at night????so i guess that is why caylee was allowed in there as disgusting as it is!!!!

Does anyone else find it odd that she is now dating RM, KC's ex? Was KC really ok with this? KC steals from her and stays over at RM on June 9th. Is Amy ok with that? I wonder if there is more here to look into. hmmm

From having kids in their 20s, my daughter told me that a few of her friends have dated the same guy but they (the girls) end up being ENEMIES after that..lol. My daughter and I find it weird too to date your friends ex, but I guess it can happen that people remain friends.

Does anyone else find it odd that she is now dating RM, KC's ex? Was KC really ok with this? KC steals from her and stays over at RM on June 9th. Is Amy ok with that? I wonder if there is more here to look into. hmmm

Link please, that they are dating. I have friends who are guys that I've lived with. Doesn't mean we've dated.

Why would we have to look into this? So what if they are dating. Tony was with Casey at the time, and Ricardo only dated Casey briefly. Amy doesn't even sound the least bit attracted to Riccardo by her statements to LE. Where did you come up with this info or are they just guilty by association like the rest?

I think the candy necklaces are just fashion accessories.

You could be absolutely correct. I wasn't trying to imply that they were wearing them for any other reason...just explaining the original question about how the necklaces are associated with drug use. That's sometimes how the fashion accessory trend starts...people who don't know better see certain fashion accessories and adopt them because they like the way it looks. I seriously doubt that KC's crew didn't know what the potential connotation of the necklaces was, though. I've never rolled, but I know what they are/mean.

I agree wholeheartedly that they drink entirely too much to be doing X. And the X scene isn't all that passe in Miami (which has a pretty similar although much larger club scene to Orlando), and definitely not with DJ's (down here, at least)...

I thought it was stated somewhere that Amy was not involved with Casey's ex. She was just temprarily a roomate. They were not "living together". They were simply two friends splitting rent until they could afford to move.

Thank you!! Just another rumor. Wish they wouldn't even allow these type of threads to be started without any link or purpose.

I believe that is Lauren!
This is Amy / Blonde Hair
n1020978649_97075_6226.jpg

Copyofn57207371_31621806_5031.jpg

Copyofn57207371_31621804_4558.jpg

Anyone notice the owie on caylees lip?
http://i36.tinypic.com/2n03prp.jpg

Where were these pictures taken? Looks like a garage or basement as there's paint cans and a hot water heater. Can't believe all these people thought it was okay to have a 2 year old present, think someone would have questioned it for cripes sake.

Originally Posted by MrBosox78
All of these innocent people being drug into the mix by speculation. I understand people have theories and want to believe Caylee is alive and want to try to make 3 out of 2+2, but seriously.

How many more lives are going to be interrupted by this just because someone wants to be an armchair detective?

People were ready to send the S.W.A.T. team through Kio's door. I'm sure people still want to send them through ZG's door.

And all of the above stated ignoring facts; based strictly on hunches and theories.

Sleuthing is one thing, but creating something out of nothing and effecting others lives is another.THERE IS ONLY ONE POI IN THIS CASE PER LE!

I brought this over from another thread. Why can't we leave these innocent people alone? They are VICTIMS of Casey Anthony!!! Period!!!!:confused:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorianM4C
Back