Amy H - The Witness I'm Waiting to Hear From

missmybaby;This pic of Caylee really bothers me, her eyes have that haunted look that kids who are abused often have

I think Caylee's look is tale tale sign of something not right. Either she is sick or has not had sleep, she looks tired to me for some reason and either it was hot or her hair wasn't clean. Looking at her little bangs.

God my heart breaks. What a doll baby such a sweet angel..

How can a child be given access to a BAR?????? We all know Casey would do whatever she needed to do so her lifestyle was not imposed upon, but the owners and management of Fusion let a CHILD in??????

Where I am from, there are places like Fusion that do allow children there. IIRC, Fusion is a Sushi Restaurant/Bar. What they do here is children/families are allowed in to eat. But then after a certain time, maybe like 10pm or something, the food part closes and just the bar stays open. That is probably how Caylee was allowed in.

I agree that something does not look right with Caylee. Her being the only child and seeing KC happy with friends, sure supports that Caylee was only a burden to her for me.

does anyone here know if Amy is related to the Huizenga family who have partial ownership in the Miami Dolphins, Blockbuster, and other buisnesses??

Those are the right outfits. But, specifically, looking for the one w/ Caylee in it, since it may have, but, not necessaryily have been, on the same date.

Unfortunately, I didn't see any clues in the filename or contents of the pic as to the date these were taken.

With the guys wearing sombraros (sic?), maybe it was a Cinco de Mayo party???

Really would like to fix the date of the pic w/ Caylee, Amy & Casey if you find it. Thanks for the help!!

I live in Southern Louisiana and the hats they are wearing look like Mardi Gras hats. Yet, in New Orleans on Burbon Street, they are worn all year long. But the Mardi Gras idea would tie into the girls wearing the Mardi Gras beads. And if you look to the bottom left of one of the group pictures you can see a bucket that says, "beads" on in with different color beads in the bucket.

Same clothing. Pic is JP's garage floor Glenwood.
One girl is ?arly,dark pigtails is Lauren,Ricardo the tall one,one behind casey is last name Jones,Amy is blonde.
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e...iew&current=Copyofn57207371_31621804_4558.jpg

Same clothes,Casey,Caylee with an owie, Lauren
http://i36.tinypic.com/2n03prp.jpg

Names on backs of shirts
Need help figuring out the first letter of the back of ?arly's shirt, lgt brn pigtails, first girl

Have not referenced anyone with last name of Jones as that guy in this case anywhere.

Does anyone else find it odd that she is now dating RM, KC's ex? Was KC really ok with this? KC steals from her and stays over at RM on June 9th. Is Amy ok with that? I wonder if there is more here to look into. hmmm

Casey was actually staying with Amy and RM up until they left for PR. Casey drove them to the airport and picked them up in Amy's car.

I wonder if Amy is still dating him after he sold out and took money for Globe interview.:furious:

http://www.globemagazine.com

MONSTER mom Casey Anthony killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, and fed the girl's body to the gators in Florida's swamps! That's the chilling claim by the Orlando crime suspect's best friend, who rips the lid off Casey's secret life - and her beliefs about the tragic toddler's grim end - in a shocking GLOBE world exclusive that will leave you in tears.

does anyone have the full article??

http://www.globemagazine.com

MONSTER mom Casey Anthony killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, and fed the girl's body to the gators in Florida's swamps! That's the chilling claim by the Orlando crime suspect's best friend, who rips the lid off Casey's secret life - and her beliefs about the tragic toddler's grim end - in a shocking GLOBE world exclusive that will leave you in tears.

does anyone have the full article??

Is this a real image or is it altered? Wow
2008-38.jpg

Can somebody please answer this question?

How do we know that Amy is now dating RM?

I have not heard this anywhere but on this thread....

Can somebody please provide a link to confirm this?

Also,
There is another post on this thread that states TonE was a manager at Fusion.

Was he a manager or a DJ/promoter?

I had read that TL was a DJ and promoter. But then again, I think maybe it did say somewhere that he managed particular events or a particular shift or something... that's when he let KC "manage" the shot girls.

P.S. Were there any other roommates at JP and RM's place other than Casey and AH (during the time frame that Casey was staying there with Caylee)? And at TL's place, who were all the roommates, I've heard so many names associated with that apartment, can't keep them straight.

Regarding RM interview with The Globe, I have to say, I was surprised how quickly he did that. You would think the friends would continue to hold out hope and remain somewhat loyal for a certain length of time. I heard that AH filed the initial charges re the theft, is that true or did authorities or the stores file the first theft charges.

Regarding RM interview with The Globe, I have to say, I was surprised how quickly he did that. You would think the friends would continue to hold out hope and remain somewhat loyal for a certain length of time. I heard that AH filed the initial charges re the theft, is that true or did authorities or the stores file the first theft charges.

I have to disagree a little bit… I really do believe that KC friends have given up on her… I think they finally put 1 and 2 together and realized other lies… If KC still had friends they would be stopping over the house to lend moral support… but correct me if I am wrong I haven't seen such thing…

As for Amy I dont think we will hear her side until her case against KC is closrd she needs to make sure she gets her money back and hello Amy can Sue KC for writing bad checks on her behalf without her permission…

We are hearing little by little from her frien fa because little by litte Enough is Enough Caylee is missing and their friend KC hasn't helped or reached out since she text message the whole world

Considering that most of these young people really hadn't known Casey all that well for very long, I'm not surprised that they're either distancing themselves from her or talking to the media.

Can somebody please answer this question?

How do we know that Amy is now dating RM?

I have not heard this anywhere but on this thread....

Can somebody please provide a link to confirm this?

Also,
There is another post on this thread that states TonE was a manager at Fusion.

Was he a manager or a DJ/promoter?
TonE said that he managed nights at fusion which is a sushi/restaurant/bar place as we already know!!he would also DJ on some nights as well!!this is in the 2nd set of documents on page 19 about 1/2way down the page---this was in his statement to YM!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back