Amy H - The Witness I'm Waiting to Hear From

Does anyone else find it odd that she is now dating RM, KC's ex? Was KC really ok with this? KC steals from her and stays over at RM on June 9th. Is Amy ok with that? I wonder if there is more here to look into. hmmm

I would say they got together to discuss all this mess, and decided they liked each other. I don't see anything mysterious about it. It seems as if that group swapped around people a lot anyway.

Does anyone else find it odd that she is now dating RM, KC's ex? Was KC really ok with this? KC steals from her and stays over at RM on June 9th. Is Amy ok with that? I wonder if there is more here to look into. hmmm

I see you are a new poster and this your first post. Welcome!! Do you know Amy and Casey personally? Just curious. If so, I'd love to hear what you think of them and what you know!

I don't know how you pronounce it, but I think it's menage a trois? ...

116450033_4266fb5229_o.jpg

Amy does not have a boyfriend and Troy is a former roommate and also works with her a Houligans. Troy is a bartender. Ricardo and JP just let Amy live at Glenwood temp. This info is based on statements from the 400 docs. If anyone finds any different info and can find statements to reference it, please do so.

HELP!

A few weeks ago I noted a picture of the Fusian "shot girls" all wearing white t-shirts (a.k.a. wife-beaters) that had been decorated to say, "Beer wench" on them.

In this same series of pictures, I believe there was one of Amy & Casey holding Caylee between them.

I don't have it marked and now need to know if there is a way to date this photo. I think it could be very important. :confused:

Can anyone help me out???

Here is the link...http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/Nicole_LongIsland/.
It is on page 2. This account is almost, if not all, of KC pictures.

Amy in and of itself has bothered me since I read her "report" (the legal name of it escapes me at the moment.)

I'm not implying she is involved, but something about her statement has always seemed off to me. No matter how many times I read it, I can't come up with the why, but it really does.

As far as the "musical chairs" dating. I do see it as odd, and have a hard time believing everyone was really as ok with this whole thing as they have stated.

Definately worth a "look-see," IMO.

Bond, sorry I just realized you wanted the pic with Caylee in it and not just the four girls. I'll keep looking for it.

Those are the right outfits. But, specifically, looking for the one w/ Caylee in it, since it may have, but, not necessaryily have been, on the same date.

Unfortunately, I didn't see any clues in the filename or contents of the pic as to the date these were taken.

With the guys wearing sombraros (sic?), maybe it was a Cinco de Mayo party???

Really would like to fix the date of the pic w/ Caylee, Amy & Casey if you find it. Thanks for the help!!

Which one is Amy? There are so many people related to this case it's hard to keep up with who's who.

HELP!

A few weeks ago I noted a picture of the Fusian "shot girls" all wearing white t-shirts (a.k.a. wife-beaters) that had been decorated to say, "Beer wench" on them.

In this same series of pictures, I believe there was one of Amy & Casey holding Caylee between them.

I don't have it marked and now need to know if there is a way to date this photo. I think it could be very important. :confused:

Can anyone help me out???

I think this is the picture you are looking for. Now I know what Amy looks like (if that is her). http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e...tion=view&current=n57207371_31621819_8164.jpg

That isn't Amy but might be the right picture.

I think this is the picture you are looking for. Now I know what Amy looks like (if that is her). http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e...tion=view&current=n57207371_31621819_8164.jpg

This is Casey, Caylee and LAUREN. Not Amy. Amy is the tall, very blonde gal. There's even a video of her declining reporters requests for comment - but acknowledging that Casey stole money from her. I'll look for the link.

BTW, these girls in the above photos are NOT Fusian shot girls. These are the friends Casey apparently dumped when she started dating A. Lazarro. If you notice, the "Beer Wench" photos are taken in someone's garage.

Did anyone else notice the expression on Caylee's face in the photo above? (Between Casey and Lauren?) She does look drugged. First time I've noticed it, but that kid is not smiling.

That's the one I was looking for sunsetbeach...thanks!!!

My memory was flawed. That is Lauren in the picture with her, but, she is wearing the same outfit as the rest of the girls when the other pics were taken.

Thanks so much.

NOW...if there's a way to figure out when this was taken????

Do the girls have all the beads on in their group picture??? Casey & Lauren are wearing bead necklaces in the pic w/ Caylee. After the party, maybe???

I thought it was stated somewhere that Amy was not involved with Casey's ex. She was just temprarily a roomate. They were not "living together". They were simply two friends splitting rent until they could afford to move.

Yep your right:)

Just a question:

If Amy thought she was going to get a place with Casey and Caylee..how does Amy think she can afford that? Did Amy know her source of income (Casey's)? Also, which apartment complex where they all going to move into? Perhaps Casey was checking into the Sawgrass Apts and someone showed her apt 210 and hence the story about apt 210. I would love to know everything that Amy knows about Casey, since they were going to be roommates afterall.

I'd like someone to ask Lauren where caylee was or with whom when they did the beads/beer wench night.. these people must know way more than they have shared.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back