Amy H - The Witness I'm Waiting to Hear From

I think this is the picture you are looking for. Now I know what Amy looks like (if that is her). http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e...tion=view&current=n57207371_31621819_8164.jpg

They show Caylee in a dress with odd shaped purple sunglasses on. This seems to be the same dress in this picture. Anybody know when the picture in the glasses were taken so we can figure out how long Caylee may have had the dress. If it is a recent purchase and Amy is in the picture it shows how long Amy has been involved with Caylee. As I understand it, Amy is a recent acquaintance.

That pic of Caylee just makes me heartsick--she looks nothing like the happy, smiling child from previous pics at the grandparents. She has such a haunting look in her little eyes. Very telling.:(

This does look like a Mardi Gras party. They look like they are having a good time but they DO NOT look drugged or spaced out. This looks like a pretty clean party at friends. Caylee was probably just tired. I have grandchildren and they can get sleepy in seconds. My granddaughter who is now eight could be doing something, even saying something and go instantly to sleep.
I wouldn't and couldn't read anything into these pictures to point Casey out as a bad mother.

We know something happened. We speculate as to what that is. We assume a lot. I agree. We need the FACTS. Until we get them all of this is guest work. Let's keep talking. The facts will come. Keep praying for them to be revealed to us.

Casey was actually staying with Amy and RM up until they left for PR. Casey drove them to the airport and picked them up in Amy's car.

:heart: No one seems to be able to tell me. What is in PR that everyone rushed off to go to? How does PR fit into this case? It seems that since May and TonE that Casey's party life turned from clean parties with friends to night clubs and whatever else----hard drugs---meth, coke, etc. Sure seems that is when the lying, stealings etc. began.

Post #106 of this thread says the party at Fusian with Caylee there was June 13th.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70811&page=5

this is where i got that---FYI!!!

If she was at Fusians on the 13th, nursing home on 15th, seen by George on 16th, why does Casey insist she was left with Zanaida on the 9th. These dates baffle me. Casey should aleast confirm that the 9th is wrong since there is proof and confirm that the 15th at least is correct since there is video.

I have to disagree a little bit… I really do believe that KC friends have given up on her… I think they finally put 1 and 2 together and realized other lies… If KC still had friends they would be stopping over the house to lend moral support… but correct me if I am wrong I haven't seen such thing…

As for Amy I dont think we will hear her side until her case against KC is closrd she needs to make sure she gets her money back and hello Amy can Sue KC for writing bad checks on her behalf without her permission…

We are hearing little by little from her frien fa because little by litte Enough is Enough Caylee is missing and their friend KC hasn't helped or reached out since she text message the whole world

It's hard to know what the whole story really was. There was a rumor that Casey had paid for the other three friends' tickets to PR. So we don't know why she took money from Amy or what the deal really was. We only have AH's word for it. If a friend had actually stolen money, it seems like usually their friend would probably ask the family about getting repaid, or ask the person herself, rather than running to the police, in order to give them a chance, especially considering that Caylee is missing and the seriousness of the situation they are dealing with. But I think when Cindy told all Casey's friends she was a sociopath and not to speak to her anymore, that scared them, and then immediately after that they were probably not able to reach her, or her them, when she was arrested, you know. And I would not be surprised if the authorities urged AH to file charges (so they could re-arrest KC). Who knows

:heart: No one seems to be able to tell me. What is in PR that everyone rushed off to go to? How does PR fit into this case? It seems that since May and TonE that Casey's party life turned from clean parties with friends to night clubs and whatever else----hard drugs---meth, coke, etc. Sure seems that is when the lying, stealings etc. began.

Supposedly just for a vacation. JP has family there, maybe RM also. But yeah, why then? Who knows. Supposedly Casey also wanted to go but didn't have the money.

This does look like a Mardi Gras party. They look like they are having a good time but they DO NOT look drugged or spaced out. This looks like a pretty clean party at friends. Caylee was probably just tired. I have grandchildren and they can get sleepy in seconds. My granddaughter who is now eight could be doing something, even saying something and go instantly to sleep.
I wouldn't and couldn't read anything into these pictures to point Casey out as a bad mother.

We know something happened. We speculate as to what that is. We assume a lot. I agree. We need the FACTS. Until we get them all of this is guest work. Let's keep talking. The facts will come. Keep praying for them to be revealed to us.

thank you for this post. I agree :) I have pictures of my child doing a tired or awful face, too. I have to say there are pictures even with boo-boos, I don't know how Caylee got the one on her lip of course, but I know my son always had tons of little bumps and bruises when he was a 2 or 3 year old racing around and getting into everything.

Casey may have gotten worse after May, but RP says in the documents that her life was a lie for the past ten years, there had been thefts from friends, and Cindy mentioned in her July 3rd Myspace entry that there'd been many promises to change, chances given, and lies and betrayals after the birth of Caylee.

As I understand it, Amy is a recent acquaintance.

AH said that she and KC had been close friends to the point of emailing every day since about February. Prior to that they'd been acquaintances. They'd met, then AH had taken a job on a cruiseboat for a while, then when she returned, KC was staying at her friends JP and RM's apartment and dating RM. That's when they got to know each other a lot better. Then when KC moved out and started dating TL, AH moved into JP/RM's apt, and AH thought she and KC were planning on getting a place together and living there with Caylee. IIRC

Casey may have gotten worse after May, but RP says in the documents that her life was a lie for the past ten years, there had been thefts from friends, and Cindy mentioned in her July 3rd Myspace entry that there'd been many promises to change, chances given, and lies and betrayals after the birth of Caylee.

Ten years before Casey was only 12 years old. I don't think she was living a lie when she was 12. From what I've read I have the impression the deterioration occured since about the age of 21 (around a year ago) or even more recently, like in the last several months.

Oh, the old school friend? I don't think they had really run around together for some time had they, except for her sending around the little promotional things to him about TL's events at the club, she promoted the club events to everyone she knew. That friend seemed completely freaked out when Cindy called and told him Casey was a sociopath and not to speak with her. He said before he'd always thought Casey was nice enough, told some little fibs, but after Cindy told him that, he like completely took Cindy's word for it, no questions asked, didn't he? He completely turned against KC. I can't blame him, what a shocking thing to hear all of a sudden.

I don't think anyone was in a rush to go to PR, or at least that's not the way I see it. Everyone needs a vacation. I traveled a lot when I was in college and so did my friends. As far as ties to PR there are A LOT of people that live in Orlando that are from PR & NY. You'd be surprised!

I was thinking tonight about all of this. If you were to investigate me. You would see the following things that could raise suspicion even though I'm completely unrelated to the case.

-My husband is originally from PR
-He moved to NY when he was 6
-He then moved to Orlando
-graduated 3 years after Casey and went to the same high school (Colonial)
-His cousin attends Full Sail who is from PR
-He's played in a band at Full Sail
-I went to UCF for 2 years
-I've been to the Amscot on 2 occasions within the past 4 months

--there are also other things that I don't want to mention for personal reasons.

**I'm tired now, but I'm sure you get my point. Half my street is from PR/NY. There are VERY few people that live in Orlando that are actually even from FL. I'm just trying to point out how easy the ties are and I'm not exaggerating at all. Ask anyone that lives here and they'll tell you the same thing.

As far as ties to PR there are A LOT of people that live in Orlando that are from PR & NY. You'd be surprised!

Oh no, I know this. The Florida-NY-PR connection is very strong, lots of people. Sounds like you even have the Full Sail connection and other things going on, that's an interesting coincidence.

I used to live in Tampa, I know how it is. Seems like there are even more NYers and PR in Orlando than Tampa.

You say you even have more similarities than those you listed? Wow

In your case, if half the people in your street are from PR and NY, you really aren't around many native Floridians, huh? They do exist, you meet them once in a while :)

The one witness and one part of this saga that is missing so far in the trial and opening statements - Amy H. Revisiting those text messages is revealing. The texts start out at the end of April 2008 while KC and RM are breaking up then getting back together. At the same time, KC and AH are discussing their upcoming trip to Puerto Rico as the dates of the texts change to early May. There's lots of chats about boys and partying.

By mid-May, KC is asking AH to move in to a place with her. In the space of a few days, KC texts that her mom is taking "the kid" for the weekend, that she passed out AH's resumes at Universal, and that her two-week vacation was approved by Universal for the first two weeks of July. KC borrows money per the texts to pay for a tow when two tires blow on the 14th.

On the 19th, she tells AH that her mom is taking her to look at a place off of Conway and Michigan. On the 20th, KC tells AH that they both have an appointment to look at the house, which has an above ground pool. But on the 21st, KC tells her that she's sick and is going to the doctor. She texts that she worked "almost 60 hours last week." Later that day, she texts to take a raincheck on looking at the house. "Stupid flu." On the 23rd, AH asks again about seeing the house, but KC says that now Caylee is sick and that she's taking her to the doctor.

When AH doesn't hear back about the house by the afternoon, she texts, I just need to know you are serious about it. I have a date looming where I won't have a home and I need to know where I'm going soon. It's scary." KC texts back that she was serious, has seen the house 4 times, and that she asked the homeowner to wait 'til the end of the month.

By the 27th, KC texts about her first date with "Tony" and her relationship with RM. On the 28th, she texts that AH can get her stuff out of storage. AH texts back that everything was clear for her to leave her old place.

On June 3rd, KC reveals that she is "really starting to like Tony." She also texts that she found a really good place to stock up on essentials. All this talk about moving and she doesn't even have a job!

On 6/9 KC texts that she is staying "at the boys" that night and that Caylee "pooped in her potty for the first time." "Proud momma moment." On the 13th, KC can't go to Jacksonville with AH to get her car because her dad "almost had a stroke" and they were on their way to the hospital. That evening, AH texted that she had everything packed and wanted to bring it over. This must be when the plans changed and they were going to move into the Anthony home. On the 17th, AH asks for the new address and KC texts back the Hopespring Drive address on the 17th.

Their all-day texts nearly stop on the 15th and don't regain their previous frequency. There are few texts from the 15th of June through the 24th of June. On the 27th of June, KC texts "there was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car."

On the 29th KC asks to borrow AHs gas can but it's in storage. AH tells KC that her camera is being shipped "to your house." The moving plans must have changed again. By the first of July, KC's texts resume their previous tone and become more frequent again. On the first, she texts that she "was talking to my crazy mother." On the 4th, AH texts about her missing cash. KC texts "where the hell did you put it?" She tells AH to let her know if she can help find it.

A few days later they resume talking about the trip to Puerto Rico. AH and others make the trip but KC plans to meet them there. "Can't wait to get my happy *advertiser censored** down there" she texts on the 8th when AH is in PR. On the 10th, she texts that she's "looking at a couple more places today and finding a flight tonight." On the 15th, AH is due back and KC is to pick her up. This is the day all hell breaks loose about poor Caylee. The last text on the list is from AH, asking "Do we have time to go look at the place today?"

The one witness and one part of this saga that is missing so far in the trial and opening statements - Amy H. Revisiting those text messages is revealing. The texts start out at the end of April 2008 while KC and RM are breaking up then getting back together. At the same time, KC and AH are discussing their upcoming trip to Puerto Rico as the dates of the texts change to early May. There's lots of chats about boys and partying.

By mid-May, KC is asking AH to move in to a place with her. In the space of a few days, KC texts that her mom is taking "the kid" for the weekend, that she passed out AH's resumes at Universal, and that her two-week vacation was approved by Universal for the first two weeks of July. KC borrows money per the texts to pay for a tow when two tires blow on the 14th.

On the 19th, she tells AH that her mom is taking her to look at a place off of Conway and Michigan. On the 20th, KC tells AH that they both have an appointment to look at the house, which has an above ground pool. But on the 21st, KC tells her that she's sick and is going to the doctor. She texts that she worked "almost 60 hours last week." Later that day, she texts to take a raincheck on looking at the house. "Stupid flu." On the 23rd, AH asks again about seeing the house, but KC says that now Caylee is sick and that she's taking her to the doctor.

When AH doesn't hear back about the house by the afternoon, she texts, I just need to know you are serious about it. I have a date looming where I won't have a home and I need to know where I'm going soon. It's scary." KC texts back that she was serious, has seen the house 4 times, and that she asked the homeowner to wait 'til the end of the month.

By the 27th, KC texts about her first date with "Tony" and her relationship with RM. On the 28th, she texts that AH can get her stuff out of storage. AH texts back that everything was clear for her to leave her old place.

On June 3rd, KC reveals that she is "really starting to like Tony." She also texts that she found a really good place to stock up on essentials. All this talk about moving and she doesn't even have a job!

On 6/9 KC texts that she is staying "at the boys" that night and that Caylee "pooped in her potty for the first time." "Proud momma moment." On the 13th, KC can't go to Jacksonville with AH to get her car because her dad "almost had a stroke" and they were on their way to the hospital. That evening, AH texted that she had everything packed and wanted to bring it over. This must be when the plans changed and they were going to move into the Anthony home. On the 17th, AH asks for the new address and KC texts back the Hopespring Drive address on the 17th.

Their all-day texts nearly stop on the 15th and don't regain their previous frequency. There are few texts from the 15th of June through the 24th of June. On the 27th of June, KC texts "there was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car."

On the 29th KC asks to borrow AHs gas can but it's in storage. AH tells KC that her camera is being shipped "to your house." The moving plans must have changed again. By the first of July, KC's texts resume their previous tone and become more frequent again. On the first, she texts that she "was talking to my crazy mother." On the 4th, AH texts about her missing cash. KC texts "where the hell did you put it?" She tells AH to let her know if she can help find it.

A few days later they resume talking about the trip to Puerto Rico. AH and others make the trip but KC plans to meet them there. "Can't wait to get my happy *advertiser censored** down there" she texts on the 8th when AH is in PR. On the 10th, she texts that she's "looking at a couple more places today and finding a flight tonight." On the 15th, AH is due back and KC is to pick her up. This is the day all hell breaks loose about poor Caylee. The last text on the list is from AH, asking "Do we have time to go look at the place today?"

Holy cow GREAT post. Reading this just gives me the willies. Just how much did ICA HATE HATE HATE Amy? She strung her along for so long, knowing Amy would be basically homeless if they didn't find a place. KC gave her excuse after excuse and lied so much to her. Plus she stole all that money (including the $400). One has to wonder if KC drugged Amy that night. My take: KC was jealous of Amy and wanted to take her down! She was jealous of Amy's relationship with the 'boys'. Nice friend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back