To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the lab tests were sent to the FBI ... but as far as investigating this case goes ... it's LOCAL to FL ... and I don't think the FBI is investigating and won't until there is evidence that this child has actually crossed state lines.

That's not to say she hasn't, but it has be evident I'm pretty sure.

They are processing the forensics. Period.

Howver, if they wanted to take over the case, they could. Kidnaps are their jurisdiction, whether or not the victim has crossed state lines.

I disagree with that entirely. I can only think of 2 occasions where he changed his mind.

1) When he kept up his end of the deal and Bonded Casey out under the pretense he would have access to her to locate Caylee. Obviously appropriate, he was there to find the baby, not BABYSIT.

2)Returning her to prison because the security of his people and the Anthony family. Baez refused to address it until he said he was taking her back, then he agreed to meet with him and it was worked out, until she was busted a few hours later.

I support both of those decisions and would have done the same.

When I was reading on here and watching the all too famous NG, he was getting involved with this case under the pretense of receiving free publicity ... He got bashed big time ... and yes HERE.

Suddenly he's some kind of expert that deserves a place on the NG show nightly? Gimme a break!

Suddenly he speaks with a golden tongue .... ? LOL

I disagree with that entirely. I can only think of 2 occasions where he changed his mind.

1) When he kept up his end of the deal and Bonded Casey out under the pretense he would have access to her to locate Caylee. Obviously appropriate, he was there to find the baby, not BABYSIT.

2)Returning her to prison because the security of his people and the Anthony family. Baez refused to address it until he said he was taking her back, then he agreed to meet with him and it was worked out, until she was busted a few hours later.

I agree, I could understand his decision in both cases. I think a last straw for him was when camera people were mobbing around one of his vehicles and one of them got bumped by the vehicle by doing this. I think he said the liability was too much for his backers, and I can certainly understand all of them thinking this circus is getting too much, plus the obvious safety concerns for the bondee due to the mobs and threats.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. But it's important to mention the following facts in answer to the points you raised: Contrary to popular rumor and speculation, Casey didn't in fact have any motive to murder Caylee in order to be "free to party". Her parents were very happy to have Caylee at their home, Casey could very easily leave Caylee there when she wanted to "be free". Also, the school friend of Casey's, KM, who claims that Casey considered not keeping the baby when she first found out she was pregnant, goes on to say that Casey then reached the decision to carry through with the pregnancy, and when KM told Casey she was interested in adopting her baby, Casey DID NOT show an interest in taking her up on this offer, she obviously did not take her up on it. There is no history of Casey harming Caylee or having bad feelings toward Caylee, all the friends and acquaintances interviewed by police who had spent time with Casey and Caylee said that she had a normal, affectionate, caring relationship with Caylee, that she was always concerned for Caylee's safety like any normal mother. So far there is no evidence that Casey harmed Caylee. Caylee is missing, and that is all we know.

That's why I think Caylee died by accident.

We do have a dead body wth Caylee's hair in the trunk.

And, a mom who mourned by partying like a rock star.

I provided links to his changing stories on the ZG/script story:

Are you saying these media reports are misquoting him?

I am saying all quotes are taken out of context. I know him personally, I do not for one sec think he is not a sometimes "scatterbrained" kinda guy. But he is dumb like a fox I tell ya..

Is it just me or is everytime someone gets to know the Anthony's, learns both sides and does not agree with them- they get villafied-am I off?

:clap: Bravo to the carefully explained & respectful discussions posted here today from all points of view. :clap: (JMHO)

Until recently, I thought that LE was obligated to provide factually accurate information when it did release information. (This is my first WS case. :)) I’ve since learned that LE may choose to strategically leak false information to the press was news to me.
I saw an interview (from Tuesday) (about the case) that discusses this, and thought I’d share the link in this thread for others who are also new to the process.

Video link below. If you decide to watch the interview, please note - there are 4 interesting questions addressed this video.
Judge Napolitano on Fox Orlando Interview-Answers specific questions on this case:
-discusses time spent in JB office as completely appropriate
-discusses that LE can shoose to leak information that is not true in an effort to further their investigations.
-dicusses the acceptability of garbage taking
-discusses limited immunity vs. fruits immunity
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7394244&version=1&locale=EN-US

IMO the reason Casey isn't upset is because Caylee wasn't taken, she was given away. If they were going to kick her out, they were going to lose them both. I think the reason she isn't giving in is because she doesn't have to, she hasn't been cornered yet. When the officers took her to Universal, she played the game until there weren't any moves left. She couldn't adopt her out because of grandparents rights in the state of Florida. She's right back at her favorite position as the center of attention in that family. I think Casey is making the prove they love her best. Seriously, is anyone looking for a live child? What happens if after they've use so many resources to find a body Caylee is found alive? Everyone is going to complain about how much time and money was "wasted". Again, this is just my opinion.

Where did all the forensic evidence come from then?

I am saying all quotes are taken out of context. I know him personally, I do not for one sec think he is not a sometimes "scatterbrained" kinda guy. But he is dumb like a fox I tell ya..

Is it just me or is everytime someone gets to know the Anthony's, learns both sides and does not agree with them- they get villafied-am I off?

Cindy has bad-mouthed everyone who has jumped the Titanic.

The FBI is asissting and managing certain areas of this case, absolutely.
Is that in question to anyone at this point? How does one think the initial results came back from their lab- telepathically?

Operative word there ... LAB ...

I'd be interested in your source, as I'm not absolute, but I'm pretty sure, FBI is Federal and yes, there must be evidence of the victim crossing state lines for them to be involved.... as I understood it

When I was reading on here and watching the all too famous NG, he was getting involved with this case under the pretense of receiving free publicity ... He got bashed big time ... and yes HERE.

Suddenly he's some kind of expert that deserves a place on the NG show nightly? Gimme a break!

I don't think he cared one bit about free publicity. He's older than he looks, LP. And he's very successful. What does he care about publicity. I think he wanted to do something to help the case and find Caylee, I think he was sincerely hoping that at that time, and he was in the position that he could try and do it. I think his views have changed as the case evolves and he's less optimistic. He's entitled to do what he wants. He's entitled to bond out any detainee who is up for bond and return them if it gets too risky. Frankly, I like him so much better than some people on the NG show, he's like a breath of fresh air. I really like some of the experts who are on her show though, although she treats them just awfully. But I digress, back to the topic...

Sorry if this was posted twice, but Blink, I am not going to respond to your posts as you have attacked me many times. I will no repost LP's contradictory comments. You can look them up yourself.

Were you blunt?

I TOTALLY AGREE... I thought that too. I did my research, got the facts and asked the horse from his mouth. I am comfortable with his intention and that of his group. That team is the ONLY team that spent that amount of time with this family.. we should be listening, they have no motive to be dishonest. The guy did just offer $50k for info to find Caylee, no strings, unlike the soon set to expire reward for only a live Caylee, which btw, they would have NO way of paying if she were, bit disingenous, imo.

Operative word there ... LAB ...

I'd be interested in your source, as I'm not absolute, but I'm pretty sure, FBI is Federal and yes, there must be evidence of the victim crossing state lines for them to be involved.... as I understood it

Not for kidnapping.

I agree, I could understand his decision in both cases. I think a last straw for him was when camera people were mobbing around one of his vehicles and one of them got bumped by the vehicle by doing this. I think he said the liability was too much for his backers, and I can certainly understand all of them thinking this circus is getting too much, plus the obvious safety concerns for the bondee due to the mobs and threats.

Between number 1 and number 2 as quoted above... he was bashed here, on NG and everywhere. Deny it all you want ... He was no friend of yours until he revoked her bond.

All of the media links I provided contained direct quotes. People can get sued for making up quotes. It is a FACT that LP's ZG/script story has 'evolved'. Just go to the links.

I am not sure what you mean by 'someone gets to know the Anthony's'. Are you accusing me of knowing them?

And I am not vilifying LP. I am challenging his statements. I was under the impression that was acceptable here? Are certain people off limits to challenge?

You are SO ON! :blowkiss:

Regarding Casey's "lying", would you really call the things she told police "lies". To me, they didn't make enough sense to be lies. She was either totally confused, in shock, or something like that, OR she was giving cryptic answers that she wanted her family to follow up on privately, or she was hoping by leading the police to these particular locations they would stumble on the truth because she's afraid to tell who it really is, or she was trying to buy time because she thought Caylee was going to be returned...I'm not sure yet.

Yes, I would call them lies! It seems to me that she has told so many lies that she can't keep them all straight that's why we hear different versions all the time. She is only concerned about herself and her stardom on the television. As for the grandparents and uncle. I'm a mother of 2 young adults and am a grandmother of a young child. If my grandchild was missing I would have a press conference and plead for help in finding my grandchild. I would then lay low in my house and not continue to let my daughter live with me after she got bailed out. I think this makes the situation worse with the people who think this baby is not with us any longer. I would hire the best attorney I could for my daughter but not continue to enable her which is what I think the GP are doing. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits