Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG my heart is in my chest..

I hope closure is near for poor little Caylee...

Crap, I have a full day baseball tournament with my son starting at 8 am....
crap crap crap.
No sleep tonight!

Found this posted at Myfoxorlando Blogs

Sep 12, 2008 | 11:35 PM
THIS STORY JUST BROKE ON WESH TV, ORLANDO.

"George just arrived home and jumped into car with bodyguards and the three sped off!"
"LE got a tip from an independent searcher of finding a shallow grave near the Anthony home".

WESH showed 2 Crime Scene cars going to the site now!

11pm news on WESH

No link on that either??

Folks just remember. A shallow grave can also be from a dead animal or family pet. We know NOTHING at this point except that the sheriff's dept was called and they are letting a couple cadaver dogs get a whiff to see if it's human (or not).

It's NINE+ weeks since Caylee went missing; let's wait and see if this is yet another false lead before we get our panties in a (collective) twist.

For me as a newbie to go way out on a limb (in my mind ) and start a thread,
Believe me.....It was on tv.

As to whether Casey gave info, I have to agree with all those who feel she'll never help find Caylee.

That did jog my memory. The broadcast used the exact phrase:
"independent searchers", relative to who found the "shallow grave."

So this is independent searchers and not OCSO?

okay we need a link. I mean we misreported a celebrity death the other night.
So let's look for that link.

Oh my gosh, I missed that one! Who didn't die? :crazy:

I don't believe it's a rumor, as they specifically showed the cadaver dogs being transported tonight as they did the story with reporters who have been doing the case since day one. .

I wouldn't start a thread for a rumor. Okay then.

At this point, you are the ONLY one who can verify this info, and you have no link... so as it stands at this moment, it's a rumor. When we see video or a link, it's no longer a rumor.

That is the latest news that I know of too. As far as george hopping in the car with body guards??? where did that come from. The guards left when George came home so how could he hop in the car with them? Be careful what is posted.

There are no more body guards and Biaz is NOT at the house==I just drove by.

It can sometimes take Wesh, hours to post a link. I know. I monitor their site all day.

I saw the story; I saw the footage.
I don't know what else to say to the folks who say it's a rumor.
But I feel like some people think I hallucinated this stuff. I am just addicted.

Sheesh...........

Something has to have happened..
Why would George go with bodyguards?

OMG ....
breathe...breathe...breathe...

It can sometimes take Wesh, hours to post a link. I know. I monitor their site all day.

I saw the story; I saw the footage.
I don't know what else to say to the folks who say it's a rumor.
But I feel like some people think I hallucinated this stuff. I am just addicted.

Sheesh...........

I BELIEVE....thank you miracles :blowkiss:

I saw the story; I saw the footage. I don't know what else to say to the folks who say it's a rumor.

Sheesh...........
No we don't think you are hallucinating. We just need a link :)

Heh! I think the person is trying to convey that it's a (Sheriff's cadaver) DOG transport team, but they found the wolf smilie, not realizing it would confuse folks.

LOL! When I looked at it I thought it was a pig--then the caption said wolf and it confused me even more--which after listening to those tapes it's easy to understand why.

JBean and all,

In about 30 minutes I'll call the news room and see if I can get it confirmed.

Miracles Happen, We believe you. No worries. I am sure you saw this. It's just we have a strict policy of having a link to a news story, especially one like this, when something comes up.

I am grateful you posted this and you did the right thing. I believe the news department has not updated their website yet is all.

Give me a while and if the link does not appear I'll call the news room.

Thanks all,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members