Nancy Grace - 9/18/08 - Thursday

Good comment by Nancy about Casey giving a detailed report even about the vehicle the protesters were driving but can't remember the nanny's phone number. :clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

my goodness, Casey lied, can you believe it? when doesn't she lie?

Is anyone else shocked that there is no ZG call or no call on the day she talked to her daughter?

So no call from Z on 7/15. What a surprise! NOT!

I love Nancy. I hope KC, CA and GA watch her show and are so mad that they can't see straight. She is saying what I would love to say to them. Maybe since CA knows about this website that she gets on here and reads what we say..

oh nancy is teasing u guys by flipping through the phone record pages

I'm the resident!

Yes, she should be ashamed to say her name and admit who she is!! I'm the one previously scared to call police about my missing daughter.

Pebble throwing = call 911- beautiful 2 yr old daughter kidnapped = go to neutral place then look for imaginary nanny in dance clubs! :furious::furious::furious:

To be perfectly fair, I don't know how the A's are living with this. All I can think of is that we can't possibly know what LE has found out or what they are going to do. These folks have a world of hurting on the way. My guess is that they didn't have anything to do with Caylee's death and that they are still in denial.

Those phone records don't match to the info she gave to the LE.
I can't imagine!:crazy:

Did you see the amount of paperwork for all of her phone calls!
My gosh!

Nancy is tearing her up tonight!

There's a way KC could get all these people to leave and that is to tell the truth!!!
Absolutely! And stay in jail where she belongs, in my opinion. :behindbar

Isn't it funny she calls 911 when the protesters are there and yet can't manage to when Caylee "disappears" ~ oh that's right, she had to follow the script and no contact with LE for 30 days. :liar: MOO

Did we ever find out what happened to the script?

I mean where is it & what did she do with it?

So no call from Z on 7/15. What a surprise! NOT!

OH! But don't forget Cindy said they missed some calls in the records. Even some of Cindy's calls to Casey don't show up :rollseyes:

Okay. Here we go with Casey's cell phone records. Finally. It's the two-month old records that we knew about two months ago that contradict Casey's claim of an incoming Zanny call on the day prior to her arrest.

Newsbreaking Bombshell!

Is this a repeat?

Those phone records don't match to the info she gave to the LE.
I can't imagine!:crazy:

Did you see the amount of paperwork for all of her phone calls!
My gosh!
No wonder she couldn't pay her phone bill! :eek:

and you have to do some dirty dancing to help make you feel better

Yes, she should be ashamed to say her name and admit who she is!! I'm the one previously scared to call police about my missing daughter.

Pebble throwing = call 911- beautiful 2 yr old daughter kidnapped = go to neutral place then look for imaginary nanny in dance clubs! :furious::furious::furious:

Good comment by Nancy about Casey giving a detailed report even about the vehicle the protesters were driving but can't remember the nanny's phone number. :clap:

Right on! Right on! Sorry the 70's kicked in! I was so glad she said that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aab1964
Back