Nancy Grace - 9/18/08 - Thursday

Yes, she should be ashamed to say her name and admit who she is!! I'm the one previously scared to call police about my missing daughter.

Pebble throwing = call 911- beautiful 2 yr old daughter kidnapped = go to neutral place then look for imaginary nanny in dance clubs! :furious::furious::furious:

I think when she went to her "neutral place" she had more important things to do if you know what I mean.:crazy::crazy:

Casey can give a blow by blow description of what is going on with the protestors but she doesn't know the phone # of the baby sitter she had for 2 years or has known for 4 years, nor the phone # or address of anyone that can confirm she even exists, nor the phone # of Jeff that introduced her to the babysitter that she had just talked to recently. uh huh. yep.

Yes, she should be ashamed to say her name and admit who she is!! I'm the one previously scared to call police about my missing daughter.

Pebble throwing = call 911- beautiful 2 yr old daughter kidnapped = go to neutral place then look for imaginary nanny in dance clubs! :furious::furious::furious:
I so agree.
This girl live in KCLand!:furious: ... Where it's all about KC.

OH! But don't forget Cindy said they missed some calls in the records. Even some of Cindy's calls to Casey don't show up :rollseyes:
Oh sure AT&T missed some calls. Isn't it ironic they never do with our bills? :D

I think it should be noted that Casey neglected to tell the 911 operator that her mother was running around the driveway with a "Baseball Bat" (i.e. weapon) in her hand.

The operator asked her twice if anyone had any weapons & she said no - She must have seen it

Oh sure AT&T missed some calls. Isn't it ironic they never do with our bills? :D

I think they even charge me for calls I don't make or recieve :eek:

Seriously though, :clap:

Damn, I want to look at those records myself...

I am not sure what can be done with this mess right now.......but I do know that once again Casey is being selfish and only thinking of herself.......she is putting her parents in danger, yes I know George and Cindy are causing ALLOT of this..........they need to stay inside, and I bet LE has told them this over and over again!

I suppose Casey has no friends or family to move in with, where no one can find her........I doubt anyone wants to do anything for her, plus I assume those that would have already done stuff for her in the past and already been used by her.

I am not even sure what LE can do.........the Anthony home is not the only home in Orlando, they can't be there 24 hours a day.........if they would just stay in side, stop talking to the media it might help allot of this blow over!

Holy cow. Are those phone records for ONE month??? I hope she has a lot of roll over minutes or unlimited plan.

I would love to get a look at those records - & the pings

I really wanna see the phone records. I bet all her old friends have new numbers. lol

Wow lp way to rip off ws

FBI agent there in California too.................

LP - Agents there from "Or-lawn-doe" LOL!

Holy cow. Are those phone records for ONE month??? I hope she has a lot of roll over minutes or unlimited plan.

LOL

I know......That stack in her hand is thicker than the phonebook

LP gave LE the book about Zani the Nanny.. WOwowoWWowoWow. Wonder where he got that info!!!!lksfgjlfjg'

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thenationpublishersuk
Back