2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

Yeah, cuz they'd find her perfectly sane.....just evil instead!

That's for sure!! :bang: Oh poor KC forgot her zanni's when she left the house & LP thinks they are leaking this info cause they know that Caylee will be found! :eek:I pray that is true!:woohoo:

If her team convinces her to agree to take a deal, I would not give her a deal unless she comes forward with Caylee's whereabouts if I were the DA.

Kobi's on.....go get 'em, Nancy!

LP said KC better cooperate now before the body is found becuase after that it is all over.

Kobi: this is legal strategy but they didn't need to put it in writing

so.. if they get the capitol offense thrown out, would she then be eligible for bail to be set?

Are they trying for a PPD defense also? That is pure BS.

Personally, if anyone was going to have PPD it should have been me. My first kid had colic for 3 months. She cried from 10am to 10pm every day. I spent 3 months in a rocking chair with her. by the end of each day, I could easily have pulled all my hair out. I did not have the support system that she had.

KC deserves to fry .............why do they have DP if they dont use it when its needed

OMG Kobe: "They shouldn't have put it in writing..." Sure sounds like a lawyer to me lol.

Defense is running scared. TES is coming to town, they will locate Caylee's body and jig will be up. Damage control cart coming through.

STFU Kobe! grrrrrrrrrr:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Nancy is going off.. I wish I could too but nobody to listen

Kobe?????? is the FBI lab not of the highest standards??????? Go Home!

It is a highly useful legal tatic. It is called the "poop & wall defense." Everyone on the team, scoops it, grabs a hand full & throws it against the wall to see what sticks. Stick & there ya go, that is your defense.

:crazy: Only problem is that in the end all you are left with are dirty hands and the smell.

My theory from day one was that Zanny was really Xanax.

KC concocted the whole InvisiNanny story because a "good mother" wouldn't sedate her child with Xanax so she could go party.

I have said that since day 31...KC thought it was funny...I can almost hear her telling it to her friends laughing to herself " Caylee is with Nanny Xanny" Sick Witch.

I did not hear this . . . I thought Casey had one during one of the first 3 arrests

I think the defense didn't give her one?? I know I have to watch NG more than once tonight..at least 3 times to catch everything. A lot of bombshells tonight! :waitasec::confused::eek::waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back