2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

Defence attorneys think they are trying to steer this to aggravated manslaugher.

if she died of an accidental overdose does that mean casey can't get charged with first degree?

It shouldn't matter IMO unless it was chloroform she has no defense for accident. :furious:

This is from the 30 page document submitted by the defense. It was one of several possiblities provided, including one that Caylee is alive. This is an attempt to get the prosecuter to not pursue the death penalty. There are links to the articles in the daily threads, and one of them even says these are not defense strategy arguements but soley an attempt to remove the DP from the options.

George Anthony was spotted by a Motorist staring into the woods near the orlando Airport

The one day I am not on the site and THIS happens???!! OMG!!! Could she really plea?

Accidental my arse! I would never let her plead guilty to the 3rd count where it is not a capitol offense. Accident she would have come clean a long time ago.

LOL, Nancy about to break her vow against cursing.

This is unreal. The defense can not have it both ways... They can not both deny any knowledge of Caylee's death WHILE also insisting "but if she DID die" on KC's watch then it was accidental... ridiculous! JMO

They wouldn't permit a psych exam..What???

So why isn't she being a somewhat decent person & telling them what she did with Caylee's body?

She does not deserve mercy. Caylee deserved mercy.

KC should get Life in prison just for disposing of Caylee's Body & acting like nothing happened - Never mind the actual act of "Killing Caylee"

why are they so worried about the death penalty if "once all the information comes out in trial, we will all understand".

OMG it's like the OJ book... but "IF I did it..." Like Gloria Allred said, PICK A STRATEGY, ANY STRATEGY. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back